Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...fe-not-a-lab1/

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/31/98315...e-of-who-repor

https://www.axios.com/wuhan-lab-coro...dac28ead6.html

These are the top 3 Google hits I got when I searched “virus came from lab” none fit your depiction of how this idea is being portrayed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is exactly how I think the idea is being portrayed in the media.

BTW to be fair to the Biden Admin, they've been very open to investigations of the lab-leak hypothesis and are trying to come at it from as non-political a position as possible.

Is the lab leak theory still *Debunked*

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    This is exactly how I think the idea is being portrayed in the media.
    you said it was portrayed as a totally debunked conspiracy theory motivated by xenophobia not as a less likely theory.

Last edited by ewing; 05-12-2021 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

All I know is a bunch of scientists said it's more than likely not created in a lab because of science reasons.

Amd if bill maher believes in any medical research. Stay away from it. Dude is a moron.

I think the better question we should ask is, should scientists be making more lethal more contagious versions in order to learn how to defend against it? Because we seem to be letting these out all the time. We seem to **** thus up. Imagine if we let pit a more contagious version of ebola?

Oh and China is trying to be the good guy right now. I don't think this would be a smart play. They want to replace America as the leader of the world. In no way is this good PR for them.

it was from a lab. Not sure it was intentional but it could be but it was from a lab period. They arent the only ones doing thisshit and this wont be the last of it. We got lucky that is was non population ending but i wouldnt be surprised if down the line we unleash something from russia or america or etc that has a far higher kill rate etc. Humans... the worlds worst enemy

The cause of the lethal virus, you guessed it, Frank Stallone

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    it was from a lab. Not sure it was intentional but it could be but it was from a lab period. They arent the only ones doing thisshit and this wont be the last of it. We got lucky that is was non population ending but i wouldnt be surprised if down the line we unleash something from russia or america or etc that has a far higher kill rate etc. Humans... the worlds worst enemy
    I mean who cares where it's from? If it wasn't genetically manufactured? China should pay a fine and adhere to more stringent world health standards.

And I haven't seen any proof it started in a lab.

So is covid overblown by the media? Or Chonese biological warfare? You can't play both sides here.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    I mean who cares where it's from? If it wasn't genetically manufactured? China should pay a fine and adhere to more stringent world health standards.

And I haven't seen any proof it started in a lab.

So is covid overblown by the media? Or Chonese biological warfare? You can't play both sides here.
    A fine? What would be fine? Considering that, if this was a lab leak, then it cost millions of lives around the world and Trillions in economic damage.

A fine? What would be fine? Considering that, if this was a lab leak, then it cost millions of lives around the world and Trillions in economic damage.
    Lab leak or not these are the results. I'm not sure your position on covid but I see a lot of people refusing vaccination. Downplaying 90% of the time.

But then this makes it super serious?

Like I said. Hefty fine on China. More investigation. And try to set up better systems to stop the disease from spreading.

Oh I see the confusion. I'm saYing China should pay for some damages (fines). Mainly they should try to set up preventative measures from this happening again.

But I haven't seen proof it came from a lab. And most scientists dismiss the notion.

I'd be more focused on us being prepared next time. I want less deaths. Not an excuse to punish China.
    Last edited by MRSpock; 05-17-2021 at 09:04 AM.

Downplay it to oblivion....until it gives you a reason to rage out on China.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Downplay it to oblivion....until it gives you a reason to rage out on China.
    China!!!!

Here's a new one from USA Today.
    https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/op...mn/4765985001/

And NY Mag.
    https://nymag.com/intelligencer/arti...pe-theory.html

I guess MSM is finally coming around on this *debunked* theory.

Stephen King sells.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Lab leak or not these are the results. I'm not sure your position on covid but I see a lot of people refusing vaccination. Downplaying 90% of the time.

But then this makes it super serious?

Like I said. Hefty fine on China. More investigation. And try to set up better systems to stop the disease from spreading.

Oh I see the confusion. I'm saYing China should pay for some damages (fines). Mainly they should try to set up preventative measures from this happening again.

But I haven't seen proof it came from a lab. And most scientists dismiss the notion.

I'd be more focused on us being prepared next time. I want less deaths. Not an excuse to punish China.
    Agree. Besides I don't want to add any winds to their desire to punish China. Don't what to know where that would lead to and will only be a distract from what is really important, getting back on our feet after this pandemic passes.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Here's a new one from USA Today.
    https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/op...mn/4765985001/

And NY Mag.
    https://nymag.com/intelligencer/arti...pe-theory.html

I guess MSM is finally coming around on this *debunked* theory.
    you made it up

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast