Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    76ers can lock up the top seed in the East with a win on the road over Indiana.

Embiid and Thybulle are both OUT for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    What do you think of Olynyk? I've been blown away by how good he's been for you guys.
    Heís been great but part of that is him campaigning for a new contract (heís an UFA at the end of the season) and part of that is the Rockets donít have as much of a system right now. I donít think some of his past teams could let him do more but thatís because they had better guys at that position.

Hope he gets paid but Iím not sure Houston is the place going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    And no Mike Conley or Mitchell. But, you know....
    True. But if we're going to start talking about players missing through injury I think the Warriors win that competition.

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    and the NBA admits they missed two calls in the last two minutes.
    The NBA should stop doing that or do it for the full game. It would be more interesting if they judged every call/non-call publicly (they already do it privately).

at least the warriors made up for it for us tonight. so magic number down to 2. well Portland now controls their fate for the #5 seed, but you have to figure that unless the suns and Nuggets aren't trying its going to be tough to go 3-0 against utah, suns, and nuggets. while the mavs only have pelicans, raptors, and twolves.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The NBA should stop doing that or do it for the full game. It would be more interesting if they judged every call/non-call publicly (they already do it privately).
    yeah I honestly think they should just get rid of it. its not like it makes fans feel better or makes their refs look better.

Grizzlies keep winning so the Warriors have to keep winning. It looks like the 8 seed may be decided on the last day.

If the Warriors win out and the Lakers lose out the Warriors lose the tie breaker to the Lakers so the goal is just to win the same number of games as the Grizzlies.

True. But if we're going to start talking about players missing through injury I think the Warriors win that competition.
    How many games did Klay play this year? How much was Wiseman a factor? Cool. Conley and Mitchell have been there all year and a leading reason why the Jazz are up near the top in the standings. So, no. Clarksonís big night was not the only reason that it was close.

How many games did Klay play this year? How much was Wiseman a factor? Cool. Conley and Mitchell have been there all year and a leading reason why the Jazz are up near the top in the standings. So, no. Clarksonís big night was not the only reason that it was close.
    I know, but games missed to injury, and injured significant contributors to this game the Warriors had more. The Warriors have 8 healthy bodies. Oubre, Paschall, Lee, and Wiseman were significant losses, and yeah Klay Thompson being healthy would make a big difference in this game.

I'm in no way trying to diminish Conley and Mitchell's impact on the Jazz this year, I know it's significant and that the Jazz are a better team significantly than the Warriors ... it's just that if you are going to bring in players out to injury out then we get to compare a fully healthy roster to a fully healthy roster and I think that's a good game too and it's not suddenly one sided to the Jazz.

Warriors have been better on both ends since Wiseman went down lol. And while Klay is a good player, he's not good enough to take a team from an 8 seed to a 1 seed in the West. A fully healthy Warriors team is like a 5 or a 6 seed.

I know, but games missed to injury, and injured significant contributors to this game the Warriors had more. The Warriors have 8 healthy bodies. Oubre, Paschall, Lee, and Wiseman were significant losses, and yeah Klay Thompson being healthy would make a big difference in this game.

I'm in no way trying to diminish Conley and Mitchell's impact on the Jazz this year, I know it's significant and that the Jazz are a better team significantly than the Warriors ... it's just that if you are going to bring in players out to injury out then we get to compare a fully healthy roster to a fully healthy roster and I think that's a good game too and it's not suddenly one sided to the Jazz.
    Mighta had more but those guys arenít on the same level. Only having 8 guys is pretty tough, though. Didnít know they only had that many available.

Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    Warriors have been better on both ends since Wiseman went down lol.
    I totally get that. Rookie was still trying to figure it out and the Warriors had an off year anyway.

And while Klay is a good player, he's not good enough to take a team from an 8 seed to a 1 seed in the West. A fully healthy Warriors team is like a 5 or a 6 seed.
    Careful.......I always heard that Curry could take scrubs as far as Lebron could as long as he stayed healthy. Somehow thatís just not panning out this year.

I totally get that. Rookie was still trying to figure it out and the Warriors had an off year anyway.

Careful.......I always heard that Curry could take scrubs as far as Lebron could as long as he stayed healthy. Somehow thatís just not panning out this year.
    The Warriors are 36-25 with Curry and 1-7 without him. That's a pretty massive difference.

The Warriors are 36-25 with Curry and 1-7 without him. That's a pretty massive difference.
    No doubt. But I was told he didnít need an all star team around him to lead his team to a top seed.

It's actually a 50 win pace with Curry ... which is really good ... maybe not LeBron with scrubs good, but pretty good.

I think one thing holding the Warriors back is that they have had so much roster turnover and that the system they run is complex so it takes a while to learn. They are playing MUCH better now than they were earlier in the season even with all the injuries.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast