Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    I could be wrong, but I believe the 3 way tie goes to the mavs and the blazer get six. so you should get your wish.
    100% correct. Mavs have the tie breaker in a 3-way tie because the Mavs won their division.

Mavs/Clippers rematch. Mavs have played the Clippers well this season and Luka is extremely confident against them. I say Mavs shock the world and win in 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Better off without him. Harden can play point, Brown at the 2 for defense. KD and Harris as wings.

Kyrie cemented a 50/40/90 for the year today, joining only Curry, Durant, and Bird as players hitting those averages while scoring at least 25 pts per game. He was 3 for 3 on 3s and had 3 steals and 3 blocks. Brown and Claxton are great, but there is no way that the Nets are better without Kyrie.

Embiid needs to bring that 'Big Energy' chain to the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by ohreally View Post
    Kyrie cemented a 50/40/90 for the year today, joining only Curry, Durant, and Bird as players hitting those averages while scoring at least 25 pts per game. He was 3 for 3 on 3s and had 3 steals and 3 blocks. Brown and Claxton are great, but there is no way that the Nets are better without Kyrie.
    Wow Kyrie keeps impressing me this year. It was easy to see he was a different animal this season. Especially in the games he had something to prove. He really stood out on a team full of big time names.

Crazy to think Game of Zones knew this war with the “mediadel” and Irving was coming. Irving played his part as well and has been doing things different. Like deciding not to play just because. I don’t want to say I agree with that mentality but if it turns a switch on for him then it’s worth every bit of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    POR-DEN and MIA-MIL will be exciting First Round series.
    Bucks vs Heat rematch should be a good series. Bam in my opinion won the match up against Greek. Made it tough for Greek all series. Greek always comes back stronger but he still has to prove it first. Milwaukee needs a strong showing in the first round. Heat just might have the Bucks number.

Blazers vs Denver should be a great series. I know MVP is for the season but maybe the first round should be taken into consideration. If Nuggets win then it cements the season for Joker and proves he plays winning basketball. Unlocking Porter, Gordon and especially Murray’s potential is why he really deserve it but it has to lead to winning in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    Bucks vs Heat rematch should be a good series. Bam in my opinion won the match up against Greek. Made it tough for Greek all series. Greek always comes back stronger but he still has to prove it first. Milwaukee needs a strong showing in the first round. Heat just might have the Bucks number.

Blazers vs Denver should be a great series. I know MVP is for the season but maybe the first round should be taken into consideration. If Nuggets win then it cements the season for Joker and proves he plays winning basketball. Unlocking Porter, Gordon and especially Murray’s potential is why he really deserve it but it has to lead to winning in my opinion.
    bucks

what happens if the bucks get knocked out round one though lol. Giannis gonna get killed

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Looks like LeBron rolled that same ankle yet again, yikes.
    Really? Or is this a LeBron ploy to get more attention?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

The advantage of being a #2 seed is that you know who you will be playing in the first round two days earlier than the first seed will.
    Good point. I hadn’t thought of that

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

He legitimately rolled it, and should have left the game at that time. It's probably a regular roll. He'll be OK.

Just need to be extra cautious due to the high ankle sprain.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    He legitimately rolled it, and should have left the game at that time. It's probably a regular roll. He'll be OK.

Just need to be extra cautious due to the high ankle sprain.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Good. I want him to lose but I hope he is healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

The camera kinda panned away but looked like it hurt. No Olympics for Bron, he needs RICE this offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    5. Blazers 6. Mavericks unless they come back and win, which I’m hoping they do.

Would much rather Portland face Denver without Murray than the Clippers.
    I wanted a match against yall, pay back for our final cp3 year. You think clips fare better against Dallas or you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    I wanted a match against yall, pay back for our final cp3 year. You think clips fare better against Dallas or you guys?
    I think you’d do better against us. We’d be relying on Powell to guard Kawhi or PG.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    That is the worst scenario possible for Utah.
    I would love that.

The advantage of being a #2 seed is that you know who you will be playing in the first round two days earlier than the first seed will.
    the advantage for the #1 seed is playing a team on what will be 6 or 7 days off while they will have have played 2 games in the past 4 days

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast