Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Results 211 to 224 of 224
  1. #211
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    34,050
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    AD hurt again?
    AD is always hurt somewhere

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    12,280
    What a battle between Randle and AD. I have to say that Randle outplayed AD in that game. Randle is legit. Very proud of that kid on the hard work he has put out to get to this point. lDawg is making me eat crow now LOL. AD has to work on his passing out of double teams. Needs a lot of work. Good game overall and very entertaining. Had a playoff feel to it.

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    12,280
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Lakers remaining schedule:

    Tonight vs Rockets
    Saturday @ INDY
    Sunday @ NOLA



    Blazers remaining schedule:

    Tonight @ Jazz
    Tomorrow @ Suns
    Sunday vs Nuggets

    I think Jazz will win tonight just cuz theyíre just so talented and itíll be in UTAH. I also think Suns donít want to face the Lakers at the 7th spot and will do everything to prevent that, so itís in their best interest to beat Portland and rather face them in the first round.

    Nuggets game .... I pick the Blazers because itís in Portland and I think by that time like you said the Nuggets might not have anything to play for seeding wise because I expect Rondo/Kawhiís Clip City to lock up that 3rd spot.
    If we face the Clips in the first round, all the pressure is on the Clips. With everything that happened this season due to injuries, people won't expect us to get past them. PG13 doesn't play well with pressure. Don't care if they have Rondo because both PG and Kawhi will have to have All NBA games to beat the Lakers. You know Trez will be motivated. Pound them in with our beef at the 5 and wear them down. I kind of don't mind this because if we lose this series, then Lebron and Co. will have a couple of months extra rest and we will be back with a vengeance and probably win it next year.

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    34,050
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    What a battle between Randle and AD. I have to say that Randle outplayed AD in that game. Randle is legit. Very proud of that kid on the hard work he has put out to get to this point. lDawg is making me eat crow now LOL. AD has to work on his passing out of double teams. Needs a lot of work. Good game overall and very entertaining. Had a playoff feel to it.
    AD locked down Randle the last 5 min

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    12,280
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    AD locked down Randle the last 5 min
    That's where AD>Randle. It's his defense that separates him from being a All Star to a Superstar. Randle had a couple of very tough baskets on AD but AD did a great job on him. Loved the battle. Overall Randle had a better game but we won so who cares LOL.

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    34,050
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    That's where AD>Randle. It's his defense that separates him from being a All Star to a Superstar. Randle had a couple of very tough baskets on AD but AD did a great job on him. Loved the battle. Overall Randle had a better game but we won so who cares LOL.
    I would say Randle had a better game offensively, but overall not so sure.

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    11,292
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    What a battle between Randle and AD. I have to say that Randle outplayed AD in that game. Randle is legit. Very proud of that kid on the hard work he has put out to get to this point. lDawg is making me eat crow now LOL. AD has to work on his passing out of double teams. Needs a lot of work. Good game overall and very entertaining. Had a playoff feel to it.
    Thibs and his system are perfect for Randle and his skillset. Thibs deserves COY consideration. DS and ADII are also gonna do good for Thibs next season.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    11,292
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Lakers remaining schedule:

    Tonight vs Rockets
    Saturday @ INDY
    Sunday @ NOLA



    Blazers remaining schedule:

    Tonight @ Jazz
    Tomorrow @ Suns
    Sunday vs Nuggets

    I think Jazz will win tonight just cuz theyíre just so talented and itíll be in UTAH. I also think Suns donít want to face the Lakers at the 7th spot and will do everything to prevent that, so itís in their best interest to beat Portland and rather face them in the first round.

    Nuggets game .... I pick the Blazers because itís in Portland and I think by that time like you said the Nuggets might not have anything to play for seeding wise because I expect Rondo/Kawhiís Clip City to lock up that 3rd spot.
    If this is the case then they will try to lose their remaining games so the Clips can pass them in the standings.

    After tonight it will be a lot clearer
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    39,348
    Wesley save us first with his great put back. Then THT just grew a pair to give us the W. The team responded in a great way and Drummond with a quiet 20 rebound game. We were missing Lebron,Dennis and Caruso. Davis not yet there physically and a Morris that turns into a ghost when he is coming from the bench mostly.
    Soon to be seen together!

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Exactly... and if we're being honest, those would all basically be road games for the clippers
    Also, I feel like the Lakers are the type of team that will turn it on and instantly go to another level as a team when they face the Clippers. Iíd personally rather see them in the 2nd round due to the lack of cohesion, but I do think weíd pull it out in the first round anyway. The only thing is I wouldnít want them to to beat the Clippers and feel like they already won it all. But again, even if they did, two losses in the next round will put them and Lebron in die mode again and thatís when they are at there best. But sometimes this team needs to be under extreme pressure to play there best ball. All and all, if Bron AD and everyone else is healthy, we are good even if we donít look good in the first game of the series.

  11. #221
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,782
    My gut says the Clips choke again, Kawhi goes back to the EC and ends up with Thibs (and Lowry) in NYC next season

    Robinson
    Randle/Toppin
    Kawhi/Knox
    Barrett/Quickley
    Lowry

  12. #222
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    11,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    My gut says the Clips choke again, Kawhi goes back to the EC and ends up with Thibs (and Lowry) in NYC next season

    Robinson
    Randle/Toppin
    Kawhi/Knox
    Barrett/Quickley
    Lowry
    That's a good team
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

  13. #223
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    11,292
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    If AD plays the way he played last night and Caruso gets the bulk of the guard minutes over Schro ... and with Bron back to even 80% level ...

    I am stating right now the Clippers have no chance in hell against us
    This confidence didn't last long.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

  14. #224
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    34,050
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    This confidence didn't last long.
    Lol

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •