Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Feel like itís gonna be a 3. Clippers vs 6. Lakers first round matchup ...

I do not want to see Rajon Rondo + Kawhi Leonard in a 7 game series and that too so early on
    Bring em on. We're the champs. I'm not looking to dodge anyone. It's not ideal to play them that early, but definitely not afraid to see anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Bring em on. We're the champs. I'm not looking to dodge anyone. It's not ideal to play them that early, but definitely not afraid to see anyone
    It's not like the clippers don't have any problem, rondo solved a lot of things but still they are very inconsistent, ibaka still hasn't returned.

Yes that's not ideal to face them that early but our recent play tells me we have a chance to beat them on a 7 games series.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    It's not like the clippers don't have any problem, rondo solved a lot of things but still they are very inconsistent, ibaka still hasn't returned.

Yes that's not ideal to face them that early but our recent play tells me we have a chance to beat them on a 7 games series.
    Exactly... and if we're being honest, those would all basically be road games for the clippers

Exactly... and if we're being honest, those would all basically be road games for the clippers
    Lol true, can't wait til they leave our house.

Like that fckin' cousin who doesn't wanna leave your home...

LeBron James

@KingJames

THT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kief entered the game, bricked another wide open 3pt shot then came back to the bench lol

Kief entered the game, bricked another wide open 3pt shot then came back to the bench lol
    Wouldn't be a laker game if he didn't miss a wide open 3. It's getting to be impressive lol

Wouldn't be a laker game if he didn't miss a wide open 3. It's getting to be impressive lol
    Loool at least he's keeping his streak alive

16pts 18rbs 2 blks against one of the top defense of the league, Drum and AD are starting to work well together
    Good to see the chemistry starting to work

Good win to build on

Didnít get to watch the game but looks like an impressive win for us. Proud of our guys starting to show heart and fight.
    What happened to AC? He barely played. Did he get injured or was it rest since THT was playing good?

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Good to see the chemistry starting to work

Good win to build on
    Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    Didnít get to watch the game but looks like an impressive win for us. Proud of our guys starting to show heart and fight.
    What happened to AC? He barely played. Did he get injured or was it rest since THT was playing good?
    It was a hard nosed battle, with the refs allowing them to play dirty defense most of the time but we didn't back down.

I only catched the game after halftime but guess caruso left due to injury.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Feel like itís gonna be a 3. Clippers vs 6. Lakers first round matchup ...

I do not want to see Rajon Rondo + Kawhi Leonard in a 7 game series and that too so early on
    I expect us to win out. I expected Portland to lose 2 of their last 3 vrs Utah, Phx & Den. Utah is gonna sit DM for their last 3 games. Den & Pho might also decide to rest players when their seeding is pretty much set. So we'll see.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

AD hurt again?

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I expect us to win out. I expected Portland to lose 2 of their last 3 vrs Utah, Phx & Den. Utah is gonna sit DM for their last 3 games. Den & Pho might also decide to rest players when their seeding is pretty much set. So we'll see.
    Lakers remaining schedule:

Tonight vs Rockets
    Saturday @ INDY
    Sunday @ NOLA

Blazers remaining schedule:

Tonight @ Jazz
    Tomorrow @ Suns
    Sunday vs Nuggets

I think Jazz will win tonight just cuz theyíre just so talented and itíll be in UTAH. I also think Suns donít want to face the Lakers at the 7th spot and will do everything to prevent that, so itís in their best interest to beat Portland and rather face them in the first round.

Nuggets game .... I pick the Blazers because itís in Portland and I think by that time like you said the Nuggets might not have anything to play for seeding wise because I expect Rondo/Kawhiís Clip City to lock up that 3rd spot.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast