Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Why would any team try to get into the play in tournament? Itís a one game scenario. Youíre opponent has the best game of their season and you play average or are off, your season is over. Iíll take my chances as a 6 seed against the Clippers or Nuggets before I root to be in the play in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm not a fan of us going to the play-in, but as a 7th or 8th seed, we basically have two games to win one so it's only one game elimination for the 9th and 10th seeds, but still I'd prefer avoiding it altogether

Feels like forever since the last time someone typed in the phrase Lakers gona tank. haha

The*Los Angeles Lakers*superstar will be out for Tuesday's game against the*New York Knicks*and is looking to return Wednesday when the Lakers play the*Houston Rockets, according to ESPN's*Adrian Wojnarowski.

Pussssssy!

We will need another monster game by AD.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    The*Los Angeles Lakers*superstar will be out for Tuesday's game against the*New York Knicks*and is looking to return Wednesday when the Lakers play the*Houston Rockets, according to ESPN's*Adrian Wojnarowski.

Pussssssy!
    Tank.... Can't believe we're trying to dodge the Clippers. We're the fkn Lakers for crying out loud.

I'm sure Kobe would have some very strong words to say....
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Sounds like Lebron still has that yeast infection..

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    As compared to DAL/LAL's remaining schedule, Portland in my opinion, has the toughest final four though. Well, they get a free W over HOU, then a B2B vs Utah/Phx then DEN. They could possibly tank just to avoid the Clippers.
    I agree. Portland might just do that. No one wants to face the Clips. Let's see who tanks the worst. We are a game behind Portland. Don't know who has the tiebreaker. If they do then that is basically two games they would have to make up for that spot. If I was Portland, I wouldn't take my chances against GS. I would rather take my chances against the Clips. They match up well against the Clips.

The 7th seed is definitely our best option for 1st round.

Phoenix has no answer for AD already and they'll have none for Lebron as well.
    Agreed. With Lebron we could sweet Phoenix and make up for the time lost from the mini tournament.

That's a possibility, but we could tank as well and they have the tiebreaker.
    ok there is my answer. I think Lebron plays two of the games. He will play one of each of the back to backs.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    If AD plays the way he played last night and Caruso gets the bulk of the guard minutes over Schro ... and with Bron back to even 80% level ...

I am stating right now the Clippers have no chance in hell against us
    LOL he is back. You can tell Caruso is being more aggressive. I feel that we already have our guards. Starting PG Caruso and back up THT. Or vise versa. regular season THT starts and playoffs AC. I would let DS come off the bench. DGAF what he thinks. His Covid arse should come off the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Why would any team try to get into the play in tournament? Itís a one game scenario. Youíre opponent has the best game of their season and you play average or are off, your season is over. Iíll take my chances as a 6 seed against the Clippers or Nuggets before I root to be in the play in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You have another chance to play for the 8 seed if you lose. It's not a single elimination. As far as I understand it. Also GS only has one weapon. So they can double Steph all day and take the ball out of his hands.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Nah, you tank to play an extra game or two in the play-in and risk injury because the basketball gods will be watching.

Portland can give the Clippers problems.
    This. to also answer Tex's question. I feel that Portland would want the Clips because they give them problems. Lakers can give Phoenix problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    He's been ready to come back for weeks now. I don't think that's what's keeping him out lol
    You think he is just resting? Maybe. Wouldn't put it past him and the Lakers to do that.

Sorry guys. Don't my best Mufridias impersonation

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Sorry guys. Don't my best Mufridias impersonation
    Somewhere NPH is giddy

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast