Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Game 69: Knicks @ Lakers

Tuesday May 11th 7 pm on Spectrum & TNT

This is a team that just beat the mighty clippers in LA ...

Randle against his former team !!!

(And maybe LeBron makes his return)

Fast forward to the play-in already

Get that win guys

Go Lakers!

Correct me if Im wrong guys, these last few games including the one vs PHX last night.. these are basically no bearing games?

We do the play-in no matter what?

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Correct me if Im wrong guys, these last few games including the one vs PHX last night.. these are basically no bearing games?

If we stay at the 7 spot. Looks like thatís what we are trying to do. Lebron also looked like he was ready to come back. He was very active on the bench last game.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    If we stay at the 7 spot. Looks like thatís what we are trying to do. Lebron also looked like he was ready to come back. He was very active on the bench last game.
    The 7th seed is definitely our best option for 1st round.

Phoenix has no answer for AD already and they'll have none for Lebron as well.

As compared to DAL/LAL's remaining schedule, Portland in my opinion, has the toughest final four though. Well, they get a free W over HOU, then a B2B vs Utah/Phx then DEN. They could possibly tank just to avoid the Clippers.

As compared to DAL/LAL's remaining schedule, Portland in my opinion, has the toughest final four though. Well, they get a free W over HOU, then a B2B vs Utah/Phx then DEN. They could possibly tank just to avoid the Clippers.
    That's a possibility, but we could tank as well and they have the tiebreaker.

If AD plays the way he played last night and Caruso gets the bulk of the guard minutes over Schro ... and with Bron back to even 80% level ...

I am stating right now the Clippers have no chance in hell against us

Why would any team try to get into the play in tournament? Itís a one game scenario. Youíre opponent has the best game of their season and you play average or are off, your season is over. Iíll take my chances as a 6 seed against the Clippers or Nuggets before I root to be in the play in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Why would any team try to get into the play in tournament? Itís a one game scenario. Youíre opponent has the best game of their season and you play average or are off, your season is over. Iíll take my chances as a 6 seed against the Clippers or Nuggets before I root to be in the play in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would take one game against GS then a 7 games series against an unexperienced suns team right now over a 7 games series against one of the hottest teams.

How does it look like that's what we're trying to do?

I'm sure we end up 6th, don't see us tanking. If LBJ misses more games then yes we're tanking. If not then no.
    Last edited by McAllen Tx; 05-10-2021 at 07:33 PM.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

I think we win out. What can help Portland get some wins is if Phx & Den are already set in their seedings and really have nothing to play their starters big mins for. Let's hope that's the case. I don't think any of them teams can afford to take losses - Pho can pass Utah if they let up, Den has a chance to pass the Clippers
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Nah, you tank to play an extra game or two in the play-in and risk injury because the basketball gods will be watching.

Portland can give the Clippers problems.

He's been ready to come back for weeks now. I don't think that's what's keeping him out lol

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast