Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 207

Thread: Yankees @ Rays

  1. #166
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,881
    do not get the j&j shot out of convenience because it is a 1 shot vaccine not only is it much less effective then either phizer or moderna 2 shot vaccine more and more people are getting blood clots from it

  2. #167
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,751
    I know I know

    They do t care about results with Taillon yet.

    They are still stretching him out.
    Soundgarden
    1. Fell on Black Days( Cornell with vocal perfection)
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth


  3. #168
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    7,437
    Quote Originally Posted by NYY09 View Post
    Yeah, I saw that. Depending on the severity, Gardy can play CF with Miggy / Wade holding down LF if it's a couple week thing. You who'd be useful right now? The Sockman ....
    Cashman looking incredibly stupid for trading tauchman right now....

  4. #169
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    7,437
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I know I know

    They do t care about results with Taillon yet.

    They are still stretching him out.
    How much more does he need to be stretched out? He has already thrown about 100 pitches in a game .

  5. #170
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,751
    Taillon is just plain ole trash.

    Enough with this experiment.
    Soundgarden
    1. Fell on Black Days( Cornell with vocal perfection)
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth


  6. #171
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    7,437
    Quote Originally Posted by NYY09 View Post
    Random thought:

    Frazier should be sent down to the alternate site to work on his hitting; he's all over the place and could use time to work things out. Let Miggy and Wade man LF for a few weeks. Not sure he has an option though ..
    How can andujar play lf if Torres is gonna be out for awhile ??
    Just have to accept whatever we get from Gardner , Frazier , and hicks

  7. #172
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    24,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Cashman looking incredibly stupid for trading tauchman right now....
    Not really, Tauchman would have to actually be good for them to look stupid.

  8. #173
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    How much more does he need to be stretched out? He has already thrown about 100 pitches in a game .
    I agree. It is time to **** or get off of the pot!
    Soundgarden
    1. Fell on Black Days( Cornell with vocal perfection)
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth


  9. #174
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    7,437
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Taillon is just plain ole trash.

    Enough with this experiment.
    What could you possibly have expected from a guy that has had two TJ surgeries in 5 years ?

  10. #175
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    24,730
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Taillon is just plain ole trash.

    Enough with this experiment.
    It isn't looking good but they can afford to give him some more time.

  11. #176
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    7,437
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Not really, Tauchman would have to actually be good for them to look stupid.
    Have Gardner , hicks and Frazier actually looked good overall ? Did you forget how often hicks gets hurt ? I mean come on the Yankees outfield overall has been so bad this season so far that we are talking about having a guy with almost no experience in the outfield , starting at left field now

  12. #177
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    7,437
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    It isn't looking good but they can afford to give him some more time.
    Meh in my opinion his days as a starter are numbered with king and Garcia behind him and sevy coming back in less than two months..

  13. #178
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    24,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Have Gardner , hicks and Frazier actually looked good overall ? Did you forget how often hicks gets hurt ? I mean come on the Yankees outfield overall has been so bad this season so far that we are talking about having a guy with almost no experience in the outfield , starting at left field now
    So getting rid of a different bad OFer makes them look stupid? Lol, holding onto him would mean they would have one more guy who doesn't deserve playing time.

  14. #179
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    24,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Meh in my opinion his days as a starter are numbered with king and Garcia behind him and sevy coming back in less than two months..
    I do think Garcia deserves a shot but I also think they should give Tallion more time. Ultimately, an injury will probably work this situation out on its own.

  15. #180
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    7,437
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    So getting rid of a different bad OFer makes them look stupid? Lol, holding onto him would mean they would have one more guy who doesn't deserve playing time.
    Really? Tauchman is bad ? He is hitting over .200 since going to the giants and getting playing time . Meanwhile 3 of the 4 outfielders the Yankees have are still hitting below .200 . And hicks is hurt yet again . Take off your blinders man , thus season , outside of judge the yanks outfield stinks . And with how injury prone hicks and judge are , I canít believe you see nothing wrong with that tauchman trade .

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •