Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Kawhi if he left the Clippers to go join up with LeBron and AD and the crew by going to the Lakers, that would be like KD going to the Warriors essentially
    He already had the chance to do that and decided not to.

No. Not for Kawhi, not for LA. Hes given us the best Clippers squad ever, Kawhi is already a made man, him elevating the Clips is worth the gamble rather than staying in Toronto, who doesn't look very good right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    No. Not for Kawhi, not for LA. Hes given us the best Clippers squad ever, Kawhi is already a made man, him elevating the Clips is worth the gamble rather than staying in Toronto, who doesn't look very good right now.
    Yeah pretty much agreed. He's played at basically peak level for the past two season outside of 1.5 playoff games, and I don't he'd see much more success if he stayed with Toronto. Cat is sorta out of the bag on Siakam lol

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Current Green? That would be insane.
    Current Green is playing out of his mind and is a top 5 defender and the main orchestrator of Steph Curry basketball plays. Scoots is right. Warriors wonít ever trade Draymond Green while Steph Curry remains with the team

Dubs trade Wolves Pick, their own 1st, Poole and Wiggins for Leonard and the Clippers 1st

Wiggins has played very well this year
    Last edited by COOLbeans; 05-11-2021 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Current Green is playing out of his mind and is a top 5 defender and the main orchestrator of Steph Curry basketball plays. Scoots is right. Warriors wonít ever trade Draymond Green while Steph Curry remains with the team

Dubs trade Wolves Pick, their own 1st, Poole and Wiggins for Leonard and the Clippers 1st

Wiggins has played well, but he's not earning his money.

Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    Yeah pretty much agreed. He's played at basically peak level for the past two season outside of 1.5 playoff games, and I don't he'd see much more success if he stayed with Toronto. Cat is sorta out of the bag on Siakam lol
    Siakam would look a lot better next to Kawhi though, he wouldnít have to try and do the things heís not capable of doing with Kawhi there to do them.

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post

The firsts cancel each other out and the Clippers already have a lot of guys like Poole. Good, but not needle movers. So itís Wiggins for Leonard? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    The firsts cancel each other out and the Clippers already have a lot of guys like Poole. Good, but not needle movers. So itís Wiggins for Leonard? Really?
    He said the Wolves pick AND the Warriors pick, so 2 firsts. The Wolves pick would be a pretty high pick, but yeah, that trade is a non-starter.

Yes absolutely. He joined a 50 win team with a respected coach and another player that was a top 3 mvp candidate the season before.

If he doesn't get a title with the Clippers that is absolutely a failure.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    He said the Wolves pick AND the Warriors pick, so 2 firsts. The Wolves pick would be a pretty high pick, but yeah, that trade is a non-starter.
    My bad, I meant the Warriors 1st and the Clippers 1st cancel each other out and then didnít add up the Wolves first. So a top 3ish pick and Wiggins? Almost feel like that Wolves pick about balances out taking on Wiggins.

Wasnít he close to going with Bron to the Lakers and thatís why the Clippers traded for Paul George, and then he picked them?
    Yeah exactly what happened

Siakam would look a lot better next to Kawhi though, he wouldnít have to try and do the things heís not capable of doing with Kawhi there to do them.
    He's saying that even in his optimized role, siakam may not be able to replicate his prior level of play when he first broke out. Idk if that's true but siaks stock is way down compared to that year.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    He's saying that even in his optimized role, siakam may not be able to replicate his prior level of play when he first broke out. Idk if that's true but siaks stock is way down compared to that year.
    Siakam's lift seems to mostly be gone, and I think his shooting in 2019 was flukey/not repeatable as well. Hell even in 2019 his shot was basically broken once the postseason hit, and hasn't really recovered. His offense in general feels pretty shaky at this stage. Wouldn't want him as my second option if I'm gunning for a title.

Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    Siakam's lift seems to mostly be gone, and I think his shooting in 2019 was flukey/not repeatable as well. Hell even in 2019 his shot was basically broken once the postseason hit, and hasn't really recovered. His offense in general feels pretty shaky at this stage. Wouldn't want him as my second option if I'm gunning for a title.
    Wonder if he was juicing before his contract

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Wonder if he was juicing before his contract
    Essentially, he was playing alongside Kawhi.

He's paid like a first option, has never been anything more than a second option, at best.

And has now regressed.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast