Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Kinda like this year. Why was agholor the best wr coming into the season. But this year itís edwards and ruggs? To me itís obvious itís Brown. Should be more talk about brown.

My thoughts on it. Agholor had two seasons with about 750 yards receiving as his best seasons.

John Brown had two 1000+ yard seasons. It only took him 11 games in one of the seasons to hit 1k yards. And the other time he hit 1k in 15 games. Aaaand he had one 1k season with Buffalo and one with the cardinals. When healthy, smoke is very good.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Matt Dickerson from the UCLA [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This made Kobe's week!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    This made Kobe's week!!!!
    Yes. And Kolton Miller looks really good too. [emoji41]

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Kinda like this year. Why was agholor the best wr coming into the season. But this year itís edwards and ruggs? To me itís obvious itís Brown. Should be more talk about brown.

My thoughts on it. Agholor had two seasons with about 750 yards receiving as his best seasons.

John Brown had two 1000+ yard seasons. It only took him 11 games in one of the seasons to hit 1k yards. And the other time he hit 1k in 15 games. Aaaand he had one 1k season with Buffalo and one with the cardinals. When healthy, smoke is very good.
    Last year agholor was the best WR because he was a vet. Rookies last year had a tougher time getting up to speed. AndÖ they were rookies.

This year ruggs and Edwards have another year of experience. Edwards was a potential first round pick, but I think he dropped do to an injury. I loved the edwards pick and think he can fit the traditional #1 receiver role. So while brown might be a little under hyped right now, ruggs and Edwards should be much improved this year. And hopefully theyíll look like what we expected last year.

Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    Vics not all that bad. He was adamant last year that despite everyone hyping up Ruggs and Edwards, that Nelson Agholor was going to have a really big role. Not too many others were saying that at the time.

Plus, listening to all the podcasts, he is a pretty entertaining dude.
    Im pretty sure everyone knew a vet like Agholor would out play both rookies
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Im pretty sure everyone knew a vet like Agholor would out play both rookies
    Not really. When Agohlor was signed last year, their were a lot of people that thought he was the 5-6 receiver on our roster.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Not really. When Agohlor was signed last year, their were a lot of people that thought he was the 5-6 receiver on our roster.

To be perfectly honestly I wasnt even sure he was going to make our roster initially. He really wasnt that good with the Eagles. Once I saw the chemistry in training camp and pre-season between the two I liked his potential on the season but I for sure did not see this coming originally.

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Last year agholor was the best WR because he was a vet. Rookies last year had a tougher time getting up to speed. AndÖ they were rookies.

This year ruggs and Edwards have another year of experience. Edwards was a potential first round pick, but I think he dropped do to an injury. I loved the edwards pick and think he can fit the traditional #1 receiver role. So while brown might be a little under hyped right now, ruggs and Edwards should be much improved this year. And hopefully theyíll look like what we expected last year.
    Don't sleep on Snead either, Much like Brown he put up good numbers before joining a team that didn't throw the ball well..I think we have probably our best WR depth in a long time, With guys that are hungry. I don't see a way Zay Jones makes this roster...

Ruggs
    Edwards
    Renfrow
    Snead

Then one of DJ Turner, Ateman, Doss, Jones, Quinn or Who I think makes the team is Stoner.

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    Don't sleep on Snead either, Much like Brown he put up good numbers before joining a team that didn't throw the ball well..I think we have probably our best WR depth in a long time, With guys that are hungry. I don't see a way Zay Jones makes this roster...

Ruggs
    Edwards
    Renfrow
    Snead

Then one of DJ Turner, Ateman, Doss, Jones, Quinn or Who I think makes the team is Stoner.
    I assume brown was supposed to be on that list? So youíre assuming they keep 6 WRs? Iíll say it again it wonít be Doss if they keep 6, the 6th guy will have to play special teams. If stoner can help as a return guy and or coverage guy, that could be him, and will give him time to develop.

Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    I assume brown was supposed to be on that list? So youíre assuming they keep 6 WRs? Iíll say it again it wonít be Doss if they keep 6, the 6th guy will have to play special teams. If stoner can help as a return guy and or coverage guy, that could be him, and will give him time to develop.
    You are correct, I missed Brown, And no I don't think they will keep 6 unless we are gonna run short on RBs or TE's, I don't see either... No I don't think it be Doss or Ateman... Pretty much think this training camp will be the end of the line for both.

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    You are correct, I missed Brown, And no I don't think they will keep 6 unless we are gonna run short on RBs or TE's, I don't see either... No I don't think it be Doss or Ateman... Pretty much think this training camp will be the end of the line for both.
    There will be a lot of interesting roster cuts at the bottom of some of these position groups.

Tanner Muse and Treívon Moehrig lining up with first team @Raiders defense. Muse seems to have earned a spot at OLB in base defense

Per Vincent Bosignore

Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast