Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    WOW, Kurt Warner was really giving it to Derek Carr. He pretty much called him a check down QB(and backed it up with some pretty good film). 70% completion rate doesn't mean crap.

Not very reassuring, that's for sure.
    There is going to be a few unhappy people with Kurt in this forum, this week.
    Kurt Warner?

Never heard of her

Tashan Reed@tashanreed

By my count, the #Raiders have 85 players on the practice field for the first day of mandatory minicamp. Players on the active roster who aren't here: OG Denzelle Good, OT Kolton Miller, DE Malcolm Koonce, LB Divine Deablo and CB Isaiah Johnson.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Tashan Reed@tashanreed

By my count, the #Raiders have 85 players on the practice field for the first day of mandatory minicamp. Players on the active roster who aren't here: OG Denzelle Good, OT Kolton Miller, DE Malcolm Koonce, LB Divine Deablo and CB Isaiah Johnson.
    Maybe kolton holding out for a new deal already🤣

Probably a small injury or something, as he was at voluntary camps.

Deablo and Johnson on the other hand, need all the reps they can get!

Paul Gutierrez@PGutierrezESPN

#Raiders Gruden says @DeabloDivine, who is making the transition from DB to LB, is "out right now" but is "hopeful" the third-rounder will be ready to go for training camp.

Heidi Fang@HeidiFang

Gruden on the team: We're younger, faster and i think we have more depth.

He adds it's still hard to fully judge what he's seen thus far until they see everyone in pads.

#Raiders

Paul Gutierrez @PGutierrezESPN

"Glad he fell to us." - #Raiders Gruden, on RT Alex Leatherwood.

Levi Damien @LeviDamien

Jon Gruden said John Brown is "learning three positions right now, much like Nelson Agholor did last year." Derek Carr also compared Brown to Agholor yesterday. #Raiders

Heidi Fang @HeidiFang

Gruden: Ruggs looks much better now than he did at this point last year. #Raiders

Levi Edwards @theleviedwards
    Jon Gruden described No. 17 pick Alex Leatherwood as “very smart and very athletic.” Says that he’ll be counting on him to be the starting right tackle out the gate.

Levi Damien @LeviDamien

"Our philosophy is you can never have enough rushers." -- Gus Bradley on addition of Yannick Ngakoue and how it pertains to Maxx Crosby and others.

Levi Damien @LeviDamien
    Gus Bradley mentions fifth round rookie Nate Hobbs as being "ahead of the curve" at corner. #Raiders

Cassie Soto @_CassieSoto

On working with a defense that has been told it needs fixing "First of all, we have to trust each other. That part of it, we're building. It's really a race to maturity with our whole group. We've got some strong personalities, which I love." -Bradley #Raiders

Levi Damien @LeviDamien

Jon Gruden said John Brown is "learning three positions right now, much like Nelson Agholor did last year." Derek Carr also compared Brown to Agholor yesterday. #Raiders
    Role aside, there better not be much of a comparison to be made between the two when it's all said and done.

Vic Tafur@VicTafur
    Gruden: "Expectations are rising now ... We proved we can compete in the AFC West."

Vic Tafur @VicTafur
    Gruden says his players this year "like preparation ... we don't have any energy vampires."

Vic Tafur @VicTafur
    “Maxx Crosby and I are the best duo in the league. I am just putting that out there now.” - Yannick Ngakoue #Raiders

Vic Tafur @VicTafur
    “Maxx Crosby and I are the best duo in the league. I am just putting that out there now.” - Yannick Ngakoue #Raiders
    Nice to see the confidence. Guess it isn’t a good sign for Cle that he wasn’t mentioned. A little disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Nice to see the confidence. Guess it isn’t a good sign for Cle that he wasn’t mentioned. A little disappointing.
    Levi Damien@LeviDamien

Yannick Ngakoue on what he's seen from Clelin Ferrell. "I see a guy that can be super, super effective. I love that he can play a five-tech and also play a three-tech."

--

Realized I forgot this one. Looks like since Ferrell is going to be moved around more thats why he wasnt mentioned in the same light. Also based on this comments and their talk on twitter it seems like Yannick and Crosby have really connected off the field. Hope it translates on the field too.

Levi Damien@LeviDamien

Yannick Ngakoue on what he's seen from Clelin Ferrell. "I see a guy that can be super, super effective. I love that he can play a five-tech and also play a three-tech."

--

Realized I forgot this one. Looks like since Ferrell is going to be moved around more thats why he wasnt mentioned in the same light. Also based on this comments and their talk on twitter it seems like Yannick and Crosby have really connected off the field. Hope it translates on the field too.
    Ah… guess it was more a pass rush thing with initial statement. Still.., as far as quotes go, a guy who can be super effective is just ok for where we drafted him. Not a bad comment. Just doesn’t get you excited.

Paul Gutierrez @PGutierrezESPN

"Glad he fell to us." - #Raiders Gruden, on RT Alex Leatherwood.
    hahahahahahahahahahah straight delusional… even if he pans out and becomes legit there was no question that he was going to be there when we were up. He talking like he might have moved up for him. Classic Gruden.

Levi Damien@LeviDamien

--

You are being far too kind. Yannick said what he said. Maxx and him. Cle was left out, because between the three of them, Cle is the only one that doesn't have double digit sacks for his career. Bradley will likely move Cle around, because Maxx and Yannick will be his preferred edges.

Maybe Cle changes that narrative this year, but as things stand now, Yannick is just calling it how he sees it. And probably how coaches have told him it would work when they recruited him.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    You are being far too kind. Yannick said what he said. Maxx and him. Cle was left out, because between the three of them, Cle is the only one that doesn't have double digit sacks for his career. Bradley will likely move Cle around, because Maxx and Yannick will be his preferred edges.

Maybe Cle changes that narrative this year, but as things stand now, Yannick is just calling it how he sees it. And probably how coaches have told him it would work when they recruited him.
    I mean the original question was specifically asking about his relation to Crosby and thats when he said him and Crosby were the best duo.

Then later he was asked about Ferrell so he answered about Ferrell.

I mean the original question was specifically asking about his relation to Crosby and thats when he said him and Crosby were the best duo.

Then later he was asked about Ferrell so he answered about Ferrell.
    Hunter, you should know better than to let facts get in the way of his story! Haha

Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast