Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 519
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    18,721

    Raiders voluntary workouts, rookie minicamp, training camp Discussion:

    https://twitter.com/Raiders/status/1391114947644432385

    Rookie minicamp is underway Face with look of triumph

    Camera with flashCamera with flashCamera with flash Ľ http://bit.ly/3xYT3Ve


    ^Link includes pictures of rookie minicamp which also includes some tryout players

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,547
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    https://twitter.com/Raiders/status/1391114947644432385

    Rookie minicamp is underway Face with look of triumph

    Camera with flashCamera with flashCamera with flash Ľ http://bit.ly/3xYT3Ve


    ^Link includes pictures of rookie minicamp which also includes some tryout players
    So no drafted rookies this year at this thing huh? Interesting.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    18,721
    Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    So no drafted rookies this year at this thing huh? Interesting.
    Drafted rookies dont come till next weekend.


    Vincent Bonsignore @VinnyBonsignore

    It's going on right now - but again, only UDFA's and some tryout players, for the most part. Full draft class will be in town next week

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,547
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Drafted rookies dont come till next weekend.


    Vincent Bonsignore @VinnyBonsignore

    It's going on right now - but again, only UDFA's and some tryout players, for the most part. Full draft class will be in town next week
    That makes more sense. Thanks. I was just thinking earlier today that I missed the good old days of all these training camp and minicamp updates.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,048
    The previous mystery tryout player has been revealed. It's former #49ers practice squad player and Arkansas TE Chase Harrell. #Raiders https://raiderswire.usatoday.com/202...-this-weekend/ via @TheRaidersWire

    https://twitter.com/LeviDamien/statu...50083904823297

    Harrell appears to be trying out with #Raiders as a DE.

    https://twitter.com/LeviDamien/statu...50577511403523

    Interesting.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    7,580
    Mike: Jon, did you add another TE to the roster? I thought we talked about this?!

    Jon: Uh... no. I added a DE. I promise...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    18,721
    Vincent Bonsignore@VinnyBonsignore

    Turnout for @Raiders first day of in-person on-field phase of OTAís today in the 70 player range. So strong showing

    Despite releasing a statement last month stating they would avoid voluntary workouts over 70 players are in attendance for them.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    19,056
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Vincent Bonsignore@VinnyBonsignore

    Turnout for @Raiders first day of in-person on-field phase of OTAís today in the 70 player range. So strong showing

    Despite releasing a statement last month stating they would avoid voluntary workouts over 70 players are in attendance for them.
    Still means close to 20 didnít...and they probably arenít guys on the fringes.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    13,216
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Vincent Bonsignore@VinnyBonsignore

    Turnout for @Raiders first day of in-person on-field phase of OTAís today in the 70 player range. So strong showing

    Despite releasing a statement last month stating they would avoid voluntary workouts over 70 players are in attendance for them.
    Also Vincent Bonsignore said that there will be some media allowed during phase 3 of OTA's.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    13,216
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Still means close to 20 didnít...and they probably arenít guys on the fringes.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Better than some teams I think I read that only 40 Giants players showed up.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,796
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Vincent Bonsignore@VinnyBonsignore

    Turnout for @Raiders first day of in-person on-field phase of OTAís today in the 70 player range. So strong showing

    Despite releasing a statement last month stating they would avoid voluntary workouts over 70 players are in attendance for them.
    I'm not surprised turnout was high. The NFL reminds us all of the time that getting opportunities sometimes comes down to who you know. Many of these guys aren't going to make the team, so they have to show up and start building relationships and networks now. That you get to spend time in camp with a coach who is still widely respected around the league can't hurt.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    7,580
    I was listening to one of the sports talk shows and they were talking about the turnouts. Mentioned how SF had 10 more show up than us. Then they went into how thatís a BIG difference. They said SFs turnout was a result of them really dedicating themselves as contenders. Ours was just a pleasant surprise. Never felt like calling in until then, lol. Mediots.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,796
    Raiders aren't even in the Bay Area any more, but some people just can't let the old rivalry go. Pretty sure the white flag was raised after the 5 Super Bowls, the Raiders acquiring former 49er players like crazy and Al Davis finally caving in and letting a head coach operate the West Coast style offense over his deep strike vertical passing philosophy. And, oh yeah, let's not mention the fact that the Niners somehow found a way to get a new stadium built even though the Raiders had been "trying" to get one built for decades before the Niners even thought about getting a new stadium. Writing on the wall.

    Thankfully, the Raiders are finally in a position to be a top franchise again. But they gotta start winning now, or they'll always be the butt of jokes.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,668
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Raiders aren't even in the Bay Area any more, but some people just can't let the old rivalry go. Pretty sure the white flag was raised after the 5 Super Bowls, the Raiders acquiring former 49er players like crazy and Al Davis finally caving in and letting a head coach operate the West Coast style offense over his deep strike vertical passing philosophy. And, oh yeah, let's not mention the fact that the Niners somehow found a way to get a new stadium built even though the Raiders had been "trying" to get one built for decades before the Niners even thought about getting a new stadium. Writing on the wall.

    Thankfully, the Raiders are finally in a position to be a top franchise again. But they gotta start winning now, or they'll always be the butt of jokes.
    Sometimes bad things need to happen in order to set things in order. They never had the needed respect when they were in Oakland, nor in LA. They're in a better spot today. Now, if they start winning, then that completes the triangle. I think they make a push to do that this season.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,796
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Sometimes bad things need to happen in order to set things in order. They never had the needed respect when they were in Oakland, nor in LA. They're in a better spot today. Now, if they start winning, then that completes the triangle. I think they make a push to do that this season.
    They must win. I'm already hearing the droning banalities of the new Raiders being no different than the old Raiders. Time to become the successful franchise that we believe that they can be.

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •