Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Vincent Bonsignore
    @VinnyBonsignore
    One of many takeaways from @Raiders OTA’s: Maxx Crosby is in tremendous physical shape and vocal in terms of leadership/encouragement.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Vincent Bonsignore@VinnyBonsignore

FYI on @Raiders and COVID-19: Source familiar with the situation indicated the team "might be the best in the league," in terms of players being vaccinated and that the entire coaching staff has been vaccinated.

Gruden not letting Covid effect players and practice this year. I know Gruden was pissed last year at the lost practice last season.
    This is great to hear. Considering it almost cost us a draft pick, I'm glad that the team is finally approaching this the right way. Keep the politics out of it and just do what needs to be done to ensure that all of our players are available to play.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post

FYI on @Raiders and COVID-19: Source familiar with the situation indicated the team "might be the best in the league," in terms of players being vaccinated and that the entire coaching staff has been vaccinated.

Gruden not letting Covid effect players and practice this year. I know Gruden was pissed last year at the lost practice last season.
    Since the vaccine has magnets in it, we can use it to interfere with the opposing teams communications systems. Gruden playing chess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Since the vaccine has magnets in it, we can use it to interfere with the opposing teams communications systems. Gruden playing chess.

Wait, there's magnets in the vaccine, is that why I sometimes stick to the fridge????

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    Wait, there's magnets in the vaccine, is that why I sometimes stick to the fridge????
    My brother sticks to the fridge, too, but there's usually ganja involved when that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post

It's only funny until our DC suggests using the vaxx in conjunction with the metal in the helmets to create powerful electromagnetic fields as part of our DB package.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    It's only funny until our DC suggests using the vaxx in conjunction with the metal in the helmets to create powerful electromagnetic fields as part of our DB package.
    If we vaccinate the footballs, they may actually end up in our defenders hands!

FYI: Expectation for @Raiders is that Josh Jacobs, Yannick Ngakoue and Quinton Jefferson will attend mandatory minicamp next week.

Vic Tafur
    @VicTafur
    Von Miller said he learned a few things from Maxx Crosby at his pass rush summit Saturday. Called Crosby the Raiders’ “franchise guy.”

Yannick Ngakoue@YannickNgakoue

@CrosbyMaxx and I will show y’all that it’s levels to this. No more over hyping ********. #BacktoWork

As expected Yannick will be at mandatory minicamp this week.

Vic Tafur
    @VicTafur
    Von Miller said he learned a few things from Maxx Crosby at his pass rush summit Saturday. Called Crosby the Raiders’ “franchise guy.”
    Good to see the young fellas taking advantage of the opportunity. And good on Von Miller, DeMarcus Ware and some of the other vets for not having any ego about it and wanting to bring all of the DL's in to both teach and learn from them.

More video from Youtube about the summit with comments from Mad Maxx:

https://youtu.be/75zy2w-IZFs

https://twitter.com/Raiders/status/1404489669320974354

^Josh Jacobs who missed voluntary work outs is practicing this week for mandatory mini camp.

Bill Williamson
    @BWilliamsonNFL
    What should we expect from #Raiders safeties

What should we expect from Raiders safeties?
    Gus Bradley said the starting jobs are up for grabs

This is interesting, sounds like Gillespie is impressing and he could push Abram????

Bill Williamson
    @BWilliamsonNFL
    What should we expect from #Raiders safeties

What should we expect from Raiders safeties?
    Gus Bradley said the starting jobs are up for grabs

This is interesting, sounds like Gillespie is impressing and he could push Abram????
    All I know is someone is going to be the odd man out. Abrams better keep his nose to the grind.

WOW, Kurt Warner was really giving it to Derek Carr. He pretty much called him a check down QB(and backed it up with some pretty good film). 70% completion rate doesn't mean crap.

Not very reassuring, that's for sure.
    There is going to be a few unhappy people with Kurt in this forum, this week.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast