Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Tashan Reed @tashanreed

Defensive Raiders players that I don't see at practice today: CB Nevin Lawson, CB Isaiah Johnson, DB Rashaan Gaulden, LB Divine Deablo, LB James Onwualu, DT Johnathan Hankins, DE Yannick Ngakoue, DE Kendal Vickers and DT Quinton Jefferson, Damon Arnette

Tashan Reed @tashanreed
    By my count, the Raiders have 77 players at practice today. There are 89 players on the roster, so that's about 86% turnout for voluntary OTAs.

Tashan Reed @tashanreed
    Offensive Raiders players that I don't see at practice today: WR Zay Jones, RB Josh Jacobs and C Erik Magnuson.

Links to various training camp videos:

https://twitter.com/HeidiFang/status...52320248225793

https://twitter.com/HeidiFang/status...47051837419521

https://twitter.com/_CassieSoto/stat...44817439444994

https://twitter.com/HeidiFang/status...46931536437248

https://twitter.com/VinnyBonsignore/...46810987966465

https://twitter.com/EddiePaskal/stat...46020894347264

Vincent Bonsignore @VinnyBonsignore

@Raiders CB Trayvon Mullen had some nice words for rookie CB Nate Hobbs

Heidi Fang @HeidiFang

Mullen stressing how important is was for the defense to show up to minicamp since they've got a new DC.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Vincent Bonsignore @VinnyBonsignore

@Raiders CB Trayvon Mullen had some nice words for rookie CB Nate Hobbs

Heidi Fang @HeidiFang

Mullen stressing how important is was for the defense to show up to minicamp since they've got a new DC
    He should have added "Oh and we really sucked last year and have to get waaaayyyyyy better."

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    He should have added "Oh and we really sucked last year and have to get waaaayyyyyy better."

This guy has to be the pick if he’s available.

I’m the president of the Christian Barmore fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Incognito is almost 40 and is coming off of what seems to be an increasingly more frequent Achilles issue. It's a sign. Father Time is no longer knocking on the door, he's let himself in, helped himself to a glass of Aberlours single malted, settled into your most comfortable chair and is reaching for the cigar box and remote.

Another couple years? I'll never question a warrior's self-confidence or determination, but I think Incognito is being overly optimistic. It's good that he's becoming more of a vocal leader, but I think the depth of our line will be tested this season.
    Messer, ray brown, Bruce Mathews, Jackie slater, etc(just to name a few hofers) all played at a top level well into the 40s.

Second, Richie wasn’t in football in 2014(if I remember right).

He’s 37, not 40+ and he is a nasty blocker. We need a little nasty on our o line.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Messer, ray brown, Bruce Mathews, Jackie slater, etc(just to name a few hofers) all played at a top level well into the 40s.

He’s 37, not 40+ and he is a nasty blocker. We need a little nasty on our o line.
    I concur. Incognito will be just fine. He's an above average lineman with a nasty streak. 37 is not 40. When he's done, he will let us know, until then defenders are going to be put on their backs.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    I concur. Incognito will be just fine. He's an above average lineman with a nasty streak. 37 is not 40. When he's done, he will let us know, until then defenders are going to be put on their backs.
    I'll be surprised if Incognito makes the team. 37 year old lineman coming off an achilles injury? Will be impressed if he comes back at full strength
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post

He'll be 38 this July. Here's the thing about age in human beings. Just because you take a year off from the pounding doesn't make you any less old. If that was the case, every over-the-hill couch potato would still have the stamina of their youth. It doesn't work that way.

Sure, few of the greats played into their 40s. And for all of those feel good stories, there are several other professional athletes that played as long who can barely walk or think straight now. A handful of outliers versus thousands upon thousands of football players and professional athletes in other rigorous sports that stand as overwhelming data points to one simple fact: Father Time is undefeated.

If Incognito plays and stays healthy the next 2-3 years, more power to him. But the history isn't on his side.

Levi Damien @LeviDamien

Solomon Thomas joins Clelin Ferrell in bringing up #Raiders UDFA rookie DT Darius Sills as standing out in OTA's.

Paul Gutierrez @PGutierrezESPN

New #Raiders CB Casey Hayward says he's solely been working on the outside.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Paul Gutierrez @PGutierrezESPN

New #Raiders CB Casey Hayward says he's solely been working on the outside.
    Kiss death around these parts… starts day 1 in the slot

Looks like heyward and Mullen outside. Arnette in slot. Rotating rasul and Hobbs

Vincent Bonsignore@VinnyBonsignore

FYI on @Raiders and COVID-19: Source familiar with the situation indicated the team "might be the best in the league," in terms of players being vaccinated and that the entire coaching staff has been vaccinated.

Gruden not letting Covid effect players and practice this year. I know Gruden was pissed last year at the lost practice last season.

Levi Edwards
    @theleviedwards
    Solomon Thomas describes @raiders rookie defensive linemen Darius Stills and Malcolm Koonce as players “ready to work and hungry.”

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast