Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

GT#68 Más Sagrado Knicks (37-30) @ Los Angeles Clippers (45-22): Mother's Day Madness

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    There are always really good players who take less than market value to be where they want to be. I see both guys staying if they get a fair deal here and doubt they even take calls with other teams.
    I can't see Rose not coming back. Him and Thibs are different. If Reggie gets offered more then we are willing to pay id guess he walks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 05-09-2021 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Nobody has cap space. You think teams are just dolling out 15M for Reggie Bullock?!
    I said 10-15. It’s possible. There’s plenty of teams with that free. I wasn’t saying he would get those deals necessarily, just was saying what guys like that might get on the market
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 05-09-2021 at 07:58 PM.

my predictions, Rose 2/18m, RB 3/30m, Noel 3/24m

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I said 10-15. It’s possible. There’s plenty of teams with that free
    But there aren’t. There’s like a handful of teams with that much space.

And there are a **** ton of free agents.

Also keep in mind the teams who would want a RB are most likely contenders looking for a final 3 and D piece, not teams like OKC who will have tons of cap space and no need for aging role players.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    If Thibs doesn't learn to rest his starters more for the 4th quarter the Knicks are going to drop another game against the Clippers. Obi was having his best game on both ends of the floor and Thibs still pulled him instead of resting Julius. Frank and Knox need all of Quick and Burks minutes just that simple.

D.Rose can't be effective for more than 25 minutes so don't push it Thibs.

Let's see what Frank, Knox and Obi can do against that Clippers bench and Rose should start over Payton as well.

Thibs is blowing his COY honors.
    “DRose can’t be effective for more than 25 minutes”
    By far the dumbest statement I’ve witnessed here. He’s been the best Knick acquisition maybe ever and he’s dominated every game minus maybe 2. Knox sucks get over it he isn’t playing, Frank looks lost too. Just dumb statements
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Leon Rose did great getting us Noel, RB, EB, even the son of the former Knick pg. I think we are in good hands. We have to draft well and if we do the free agency period will be clearer. I think we draft a Center and a pg or wing at least.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    my predictions, Rose 2/18m, RB 3/30m, Noel 3/24m
    This looks right to me.

I don’t think we bring back Noel. I think it costs like 10-11 each for Rose and bullock and I think we make a big trade draft night:
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    I don’t think we bring back Noel. I think it costs like 10-11 each for Rose and bullock and I think we make a big trade draft night:
    What we do with Noel depends on what we do with Mitch.

Mitch is clearly better than noel.

But there aren’t. There’s like a handful of teams with that much space.

And there are a **** ton of free agents.

Also keep in mind the teams who would want a RB are most likely contenders looking for a final 3 and D piece, not teams like OKC who will have tons of cap space and no need for aging role players.
    There’s plenty of teams with 10-15M. Or that could free up a few M if they felt they wanted to

Regardless, it’s unrealistic to think he isn’t getting 10 per somewhere, at least

Randall, Burk, RB, and Noel all improved enormously under our coaching staff. Plus you saw improvement from RB and Burk get better all season. Plus look at Obi. This Thibs dude is the team'sVP. Whoever we add will improve too. Let's get whoever, Ball, Please well, GTjr, and I am sure we will improve them as well. Draft good players too and watch them improve. It's all good and trade for Liilard or Levine afterwards and go all in with picks but keep IQ and Toppin. We building a monster.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Man this **** is intense. I don’t think I’m emotionally ready for a playoff series.
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post

Except he can't stay on the court. Better to trade a player a year to early then too late. Dallas has money to spend but thank God they got KP on the books for a max or they really would be in business.

Nobody has cap space. You think teams are just dolling out 15M for Reggie Bullock?!
    so thank you, teams that would need or want these two are contenders , not teams building so that said that is why i'm focused more on the MLE type money since that is what other teams can sign them for, you have to look at what teams have cap, is Dallas coming after Rose? No

Knicks will pay both and i'm guessing around 10m just over MLE and give multi year contracts with team option for year three. Thibs will not lose either player

guys on the bubble pending others signing are Noel and burks, and if they need to trade Knox for a bag of donuts if more cap is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    so thank you, teams that would need or want these two are contenders , not teams building so that said that is why i'm focused more on the MLE type money since that is what other teams can sign them for, you have to look at what teams have cap, is Dallas coming after Rose? No

Knicks will pay both and i'm guessing around 10m just over MLE and give multi year contracts with team option for year three. Thibs will not lose either player

guys on the bubble pending others signing are Noel and burks, and if they need to trade Knox for a bag of donuts if more cap is needed.
    That’s not even any different than what I said lol. I said 10-15 is a likely range, in response to anyone that was saying 8M would do it. I only showed the 15M salaries as an example of what guys like that get.

I was thinking like 2/20-24. Maybe a 3rd year

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post

not just that Noel has a cap hold of 6m and Mitch 1.85m so having Taj for just in case is huge also, Noel will cost to much for a bench back up, and I don't think Knicks signed Pelle to just cut him

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast