Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I don't disagree. But for all intensive purposes he is is the back up. He is like in baseball the designated "Opener ". Rose is the starter but comes off the bench. Now cross your fingers Luka shows up and impresses or Quickly and Burks takes those minutes soon. Relax let's enjoy this win.
    I’m relaxed and more than thrilled with this win. I also see us digging ourselves out of a hole every game because one of the starters is consistently hurting us. It’s plain as day, seems 95% of this forum clearly sees it at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I don’t see it. I mean he’s played well overall, and he’s shooting 40% from 3. Guys like that get paid. I mean to put it in context, Danny Green was on a 2yr/30M contract
    That's a good comparison and I prefer Reggie. Green had that “chanpionship pedigree” though maybe Reggie gets slept on a little

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    That's a good comparison and I prefer Reggie. Green had that “chanpionship pedigree” though maybe Reggie gets slept on a little

I was just trying to come up with similar level players lol. I was also going to say Covington, but he had shown more of an upside/all-around game. Bazemore another that comes to mind, he got paid

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

He won't anymore if he keeps this up.

Teams are focusing more on Randle, and Bullock is making them pay. He's showing he can shoot higher volume when needed and still keep his efficiency, a lot of teams are going to notice that.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Man this **** is intense. I don’t think I’m emotionally ready for a playoff series.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    I’m relaxed and more than thrilled with this win. I also see us digging ourselves out of a hole every game because one of the starters is consistently hurting us. It’s plain as day, seems 95% of this forum clearly sees it at this point.
    My Knicks brother, I agree with you. Just saying that is what the coach says and his word matters. We need an upgrade at the point. Maybe it will be Ball next year. Or Vildoza. Or a draft pick, or a trade but Elf will be gone

I was just trying to come up with similar level players lol. I was also going to say Covington, but he had shown more of an upside/all-around game. Bazemore another that comes to mind, he got paid
    There are always really good players who take less than market value to be where they want to be. I see both guys staying if they get a fair deal here and doubt they even take calls with other teams.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    My Knicks brother, I agree with you. Just saying that is what the coach says and his word matters. We need an upgrade at the point. Maybe it will be Ball next year. Or Vildoza. Or a draft pick, or a trade but Elf will be gone
    Of course, just commenting on what I see. Hopefully we shock the world and win these next games and then a playoff series or 2.

No quit all grit let’s gooooo

There are always really good players who take less than market value to be where they want to be. I see both guys staying if they get a fair deal here and doubt they even take calls with other teams.
    I think Bullock will want to stay. And I think he will appreciate and remember the fact we didn’t terminate the deal, re-worked it, and let him stay on the payroll and rehab. That being said, he’s still going to get a solid number. Can’t insult the man

Rose too. I mean you can’t expect either one to take less than 10 per, or try some team option **** on them

Someone made a good point when they said Reggie already gave up money voluntarily because of his back issue.

Man this **** is intense. I don’t think I’m emotionally ready for a playoff series.
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Yeah Frank just plays very slow, he can do all these things, but he doesn't have any feel for the game offensively, so hes always slow to react to what the defense gives him.

I don't really get where the mental hangup comes from, but its definitely a thing. Kid just can't find any rhythm.
    He was never a point guard. He should have always been played at the 2. Well it's over for him here. Even when he had his streak and I felt he turned the corner hitting threes he could not sustain it. He may be great back in France. I can't even see him as a rotation player elsewhere. Draft wise, the Knicks looked at Knox and Frank as high potential players but they were both projects. Me draft wise I am a draft a rotation player with less potential if they have a high floor. Hope this strategy is used this draft. Unless a high talent player falls to the second round

Someone made a good point when they said Reggie already gave up money voluntarily because of his back issue.
    The deal was never signed. Was about to be, then the medical issues came up. We signed him at a reduced number, knowing he needed surgery. We did him a solid

I think it was originally 2/20 or something like that

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Huh? What math is that? Assuming no Knox we only have 42m tied up, and cap is 112, so how does 25m use most of that?

Pending who we can sign if no cap left I don't see Noel signed with Mitch only taking up 1.9m in cap and already signing Pelle for 1.7m and we will bring back Taj for Vet min which for his years is nearly 3m, so honestly Taj has shown more and even if they split time and the rest to Mitch that is plenty.
    i havent looked at our cap too closely yet, but after our draft picks we might have 50-55m. $25m is on the low side for those 3, probably looking at $30m of our 50-55m in cap.

Noel is the odd man out there. I’ll live with Mitch, Taj and Pelle.
    maybe, If we can't sign someone better with our cap I could def see him coming back though.

Mitch was always the piece I felt we should have moved for backcourt help.

I don’t see it. I mean he’s played well overall, and he’s shooting 40% from 3. Guys like that get paid. I mean to put it in context, Danny Green was on a 2yr/30M contract. Taurean Prince got 2/29.
    Nobody has cap space. You think teams are just dolling out 15M for Reggie Bullock?!

I dont think guys like RB, Rose & NOel will leave as long as we offer them reasonable contracts.

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast