Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Whats it gonna cost to keep Bullock and Rose anyway?

Def going to be some teams who could throw a wrench in our plans to keep them.
    yep, going to cost at least the MLE, est 9-10m

Hard not to pay either of them

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Man this **** is intense. I don’t think I’m emotionally ready for a playoff series.
    I dunno, 3 and D guys at Bullocks level aren't cheap anymore. And hes really knocking it down right now.
    RB is the guy who gave the team back because he was injured. That is a stand up dude. If we give him a respectable deal I think he will stay

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Payton may penetrate and miss at the rim and can't shoot. However, he penetrates and causes the opposition to react. That is central to the coach's offense. If Frank could penetrate he would play.
    He also has the ball in his hands way too much. You can’t have a guy with that usage be so useless at spreading the floor and playmaking. He’s a net negative almost every game.

RB, Rose & Noel will take 25-30m to resign. tough because that's most of our cap space. the next big piece might have to come via trade or draft if we get lucky.

Man this **** is intense. I don’t think I’m emotionally ready for a playoff series.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    He also has the ball in his hands way too much. You can’t have a guy with that usage be so useless at spreading the floor and playmaking. He’s a net negative almost every game.
    I don't disagree. But for all intensive purposes he is is the back up. He is like in baseball the designated "Opener ". Rose is the starter but comes off the bench. Now cross your fingers Luka shows up and impresses or Quickly and Burks takes those minutes soon. Relax let's enjoy this win.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    RB, Rose & Noel will take 25-30m to resign. tough because that's most of our cap space. the next big piece might have to come via trade or draft if we get lucky.
    Noel is the odd man out there. I’ll live with Mitch, Taj and Pelle.

Yeah thats kind of what I was alluding to.

We thought we had a ton of $, but with Rose Bullock and Randle, all getting paid, it doesn't look like so much anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    I feel there are plenty of better 3andD to replace Bullock but Rose would be tough lose if he chooses LA teams this offseason.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    you have names of any players in Fa that will cost under 10m better than Bully right now?

Derozan is far from a 3 and D guy and he'll make est 25m

timmy is one dimensional and will get 15m min

I don't see any? And signing Rose and Bully don't stop us from signing others either we will still have 40m

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I think he will easily get a multi-year deal at 10-15 per
    Really I was thinking something like 17 mi over 2 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Noel is the odd man out there. I’ll live with Mitch, Taj and Pelle.
    Hopefully Toppin moves past Gibson next year and Pelle is just insurance

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Huh? What math is that? Assuming no Knox we only have 42m tied up, and cap is 112, so how does 25m use most of that?

Pending who we can sign if no cap left I don't see Noel signed with Mitch only taking up 1.9m in cap and already signing Pelle for 1.7m and we will bring back Taj for Vet min which for his years is nearly 3m, so honestly Taj has shown more and even if they split time and the rest to Mitch that is plenty.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Really I was thinking something like 17 mi over 2 years

I don’t see it. I mean he’s played well overall, and he’s shooting 40% from 3. Guys like that get paid. I mean to put it in context, Danny Green was on a 2yr/30M contract. Taurean Prince got 2/29.
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 05-09-2021 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    I will Vildoza will be taking his spot next season anyway, as the starter, with Quick and Rose off the bench.

We thought we had a ton of $, but with Rose Bullock and Randle, all getting paid, it doesn't look like so much anymore.
    Randle will be on the cap for 19.8m and we can go over the cap to extend him and that is a small raise he can only get 23.8m by rule

We have plenty, i'm not sure where he's coming from?

But can't we sign a free agent first then go over the cap to sign our free agents ? The draft will be key. Likely we draft at least two of the four picks if not all the picks for inexpensive roster players. Noel might be gone and we can draft a center in the first round to come off the bench. Or trade Mitchell and Keep Noel. Draft night will be interesting. Mock drafts have us drafting a 3 and D wing, Chris Duarte, maybe to replace Burk. Drafting for role players is essential to sustain this team going forward.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 05-09-2021 at 07:25 PM.

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast