Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

GT#68 Más Sagrado Knicks (37-30) @ Los Angeles Clippers (45-22): Mother's Day Madness

Big time win. Can’t say enough good things about rose what a huge addition he has been. Randle with a rough game but big shots at the end. Go steal this Lakers game we’d be sitting pretty heading home for the final three

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly I feel Knicks about to start another winning streak.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Whats it gonna cost to keep Bullock and Rose anyway?

Def going to be some teams who could throw a wrench in our plans to keep them.
    I feel there are plenty of better 3andD to replace Bullock but Rose would be tough lose if he chooses LA teams this offseason.

Missed the game smh, stupid recording messed up

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Man this **** is intense. I don’t think I’m emotionally ready for a playoff series.
    Whats it gonna cost to keep Bullock and Rose anyway?

Def going to be some teams who could throw a wrench in our plans to keep them.
    And Noel. But I think they enjoy each other, the coach, the City and it's possible. Then we get a good free agent, and draft a few players and/or trade for some more. Knicks lose nothing in re-signing the trio and Burks too. If we keep then they all can be valuable trade pieces as well

Frank also played good defense in first half if he keeps it up Payton might get banished soon.

Just love the hustle of this team. Even in games we don't win it's just good to see the heart! That D towards the end...Rose just on Jackson straight on the inbound guys just suffocating whoever had the ball! Big Win!

Side note...mad how Clippers just let Rose bring it up taking 9 seconds off...not complaining as iced the win 😂

Proud Knick the other side of the pond

Looks like Eric Snow to me, give the ball to Iverson get out of the way, and play defense.
    Elf is not a good defender

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Elf is not a good defender
    I didn't say hes good, but he tries.

His defense has always been incredibly overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Man this **** is intense. I don’t think I’m emotionally ready for a playoff series.
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Frank also played good defense in first half if he keeps it up Payton might get banished soon.

Payton may penetrate and miss at the rim and can't shoot. However, he penetrates and causes the opposition to react. That is central to the coach's offense. If Frank could penetrate he would play.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    And Noel. But I think they enjoy each other, the coach, the City and it's possible. Then we get a good free agent, and draft a few players and/or trade for some more. Knicks lose nothing in re-signing the trio and Burks too. If we keep then they all can be valuable trade pieces as well
    I dunno, 3 and D guys at Bullocks level aren't cheap anymore. And hes really knocking it down right now.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    I feel there are plenty of better 3andD to replace Bullock but Rose would be tough lose if he chooses LA teams this offseason.

Did he say he wanted to go to a L.A. team? If not I dont see that happening. Rose has never cared about a big spotlight or trying to play with other stars.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Payton may penetrate and miss at the rim and can't shoot. However, he penetrates and causes the opposition to react. That is central to the coach's offense. If Frank could penetrate he would play.
    Yeah Frank just plays very slow, he can do all these things, but he doesn't have any feel for the game offensively, so hes always slow to react to what the defense gives him.

I don't really get where the mental hangup comes from, but its definitely a thing. Kid just can't find any rhythm.

GT#68 Más Sagrado Knicks (37-30) @ Los Angeles Clippers (45-22): Mother's Day Madness

Rose is playing on another level right now!

Randle had a tough game, but came through when it counted most.

I dunno, 3 and D guys at Bullocks level aren't cheap anymore. And hes really knocking it down right now.
    I think he will easily get a multi-year deal at 10-15 per

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast