Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    What is indicative of this, the Clippers tried to take Julius Randle off the board and yet, the Knicks found a way to win.

A pedestrian game from General J. Caesar Randle looks like this: 12 pts on 6/18 shooting, 0-4 3P, 14 boards, and 5 assists in 37 min. If that's an off-day on the hardwood, you're gonna take that.

Despite Frank Ntilikina outscoring him, Elfrid Payton had his best game. Kinda.

Fortunately Derrick Rose is around to drive the second unit: 25 pts on 11/17 shooting 2/4 3P and 8 dimes. Rose is the only guard who understands how to get Obi Toppin the ball.

Can you imagine how much more effective RJ Barrett will be...IF the Knicks actually invest in a starting point guard?
    We have a starting point guard. We are choosing to start our backup.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    HUGE. we should be able to win 2 more now to get to 40 wins.
    Massive, massive win. Find a way to win 2 more and we have a chance to win a playoff series.

Quote Originally Posted by Slimsim View Post
    Those clutch shots by Randle is What we need from our Allstars down the stretch
    Actually we need him to start playing like an all star again

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    What is indicative of this, the Clippers tried to take Julius Randle off the board and yet, the Knicks found a way to win.

A pedestrian game from General J. Caesar Randle looks like this: 12 pts on 6/18 shooting, 0-4 3P, 14 boards, and 5 assists in 37 min. If that's an off-day on the hardwood, you're gonna take that.

Despite Frank Ntilikina outscoring him, Elfrid Payton had his best game. Kinda.

Fortunately Derrick Rose is around to drive the second unit: 25 pts on 11/17 shooting 2/4 3P and 8 dimes. Rose is the only guard who understands how to get Obi Toppin the ball.

Can you imagine how much more effective RJ Barrett will be...IF the Knicks actually invest in a starting point guard?
    yes he did each and every second he sat on the bench, he was amazing, didn't hurt us at all

Rose def getting 6th man of the year.

And That trade was def the best trade of the year.

I loved that trade from the start but who knew he was going to be able to step up to a gear we have never seen from him post injuries. Hes legit playing at a level comparable with the top pgs in the league.

Elfrid is like our version of Eric snow.

Hes not really out there to do much, hes not out there because hes good, hes just there to eat up some minutes and not screw anything up.

That 4th quarter defense was amazing to watch.

About Rose.........Pay the man!!! each interview he just is the ultimate player, person, quiet leader, teacher, role model, coach on the floor.

we need Taj back, he's just another Thibs guy that brings it when you need it.

I think I heard Kawhi tell DRose i'm joining you guys next year lol

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Rose def getting 6th man of the year.

And That trade was def the best trade of the year.

I loved that trade from the start but who knew he was going to be able to step up to a gear we have never seen from him post injuries. Hes legit playing at a level comparable with the top pgs in the league.
    yea I was thinking that as well but he don't have enough games with the Knicks to win it, he's not even in the voting, but he has earned it for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    It really was, amazing, and Taj was in the center of all of it, great job that jump ball was huge, took the shot away and ate up seconds off the clock.

7pm Ball vs Ball, should be interesting to watch.

Actually its a huge game for Hornets they are battling Wash for 8th spot

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Elfrid is like our version of Eric snow.

Hes not really out there to do much, hes not out there because hes good, hes just there to eat up some minutes and not screw anything up.
    Oh he is nothing like snow and he screws up a lot.

Whats it gonna cost to keep Bullock and Rose anyway?

Def going to be some teams who could throw a wrench in our plans to keep them.

Quote Originally Posted by callmeDro View Post
    Oh he is nothing like snow and he screws up a lot.

Looks like Eric Snow to me, give the ball to Iverson get out of the way, and play defense.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Really was. There was one possession where KL had the whole side vs Ranble and he stood him up. They then got it to George with space to Barrett did the same thing. Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast