Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Much needed win

AD and Caruso stepping it up

AD s back!

Caruso showing the PG skills that we really need

He should be starting in the playoffs and DS coming off the bench
    +1

DS and THT are scorers but both are erratic. Very crafty with the basketball but also predictable.

Caruso is sneaky scrappy. Always at the right place, right time. Loves to play with the all-stars, never likes to attract attention. Underestimated from day 1!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    AD showed up to play tonight. Encouraging, but this needs to occur on a nightly basis
    Where is Tex after tearing AD down though? Shames the man then disappeared

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Oh oh. Here it comes lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    +1

DS and THT are scorers but both are erratic. Very crafty with the basketball but also predictable.

Caruso is sneaky scrappy. Always at the right place, right time. Loves to play with the all-stars, never likes to attract attention. Underestimated from day 1!
    But he also is erratic offensively. Great roll player as well for the money so far.
    Soon to be seen together!

Caruso needs to work on his shooting and be consistent about it

That will elevate him to a higher level player that can take over our PG shot for years

I do have a life outside of PSD, I post when I can.

AD has had b2b great games against the Blazers and Suns, great to see. But I'm sure everyone here is in agreement that neither the Suns nor the Blazers pose a real threat to our repeat. We can most likely get past either of them without AD as long as everyone else is healthy. Him having great games against them has absolutely nothing to do with him wussing out against the Clippers.

The Clippers on the other hand do pose a real threat to our repeat. We will absolutely need the AD from the last 2 games to beat them. Not the AD that exaggerated his back spasms to not get back on the court against them.

Wassup with your boy LBJ not even showing up to the game?
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Caruso needs to work on his shooting and be consistent about it

That will elevate him to a higher level player that can take over our PG shot for years
    He also needs to learn more on how to stay whiting his skill set offensively as his ability to create continues to develop. He is a great role player at best.
    Soon to be seen together!

Caruso: ďYou got every excuse in the world for us this year, we've had injuries, we've had COVID sit-outs, we've had the short offseason. We've been given every excuse, or every opportunity to make an excuse, but champions don't make excuses, champions find a way to get it done."
    That's how true champs approach the game.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    He also needs to learn more on how to stay whiting his skill set offensively as his ability to create continues to develop. He is a great role player at best.
    With enough hard work, he can become more. All players can. Most don't but that's not because of their ability, they don't usually put in the necessary work

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I do have a life outside of PSD, I post when I can.

AD has had b2b great games against the Blazers and Suns, great to see. But I'm sure everyone here is in agreement that neither the Suns nor the Blazers pose a real threat to our repeat. We can most likely get past either of them without AD as long as everyone else is healthy. Him having great games against them has absolutely nothing to do with him wussing out against the Clippers.

The Clippers on the other hand do pose a real threat to our repeat. We will absolutely need the AD from the last 2 games to beat them. Not the AD that exaggerated his back spasms to not get back on the court against them.

Wassup with your boy LBJ not even showing up to the game?
    Hahaha. Just want to make sure you keeping it a hundred. If he plays like trash, then trash him. If he plays like a god, praise him. Donít want to see you lackin either way. As for Bron, I lost my phone and I donít have his number anymore so I havenít talked to him in a few days so Iím not really sure where he was or why he wasnít at the game.

Hahaha. Just want to make sure you keeping it a hundred. If he plays like trash, then trash him. If he plays like a god, praise him. Donít want to see you lackin either way. As for Bron, I lost my phone and I donít have his number anymore so I havenít talked to him in a few days so Iím not really sure where he was or why he wasnít at the game.
    You trying to say he wasn't with you? I call BS that you don't know where he was at. Even if he wasn't with you at the very least I'm sure you were watching him from the bushes with binoculars. I 100 give you respect for "not snitching on the Homies".

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    For now

There is definitely room to grow

Caruso is a great complimentary player to stars. He understands and accepts his role. He understands there's a scoring pecking order and he's way down the list, he doesn't try to force his shots every time he gets the ball. Most of his shots are spot up 3 pointers.

He lets our scorers do the heavy lifting and he concentrates on the intangibles, the dirty work that doesn't come up on the stat sheet. Taking charges, swiping at balls where he doesn't get the steal but another teammate does, help defense etc etc....

He's a perfect example of the saying, "You don't have to be a star in this league, you just have to be a star in your role."

Caruso: ďYou got every excuse in the world for us this year, we've had injuries, we've had COVID sit-outs, we've had the short offseason. We've been given every excuse, or every opportunity to make an excuse, but champions don't make excuses, champions find a way to get it done."
    Gotta love the mindset....

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Gotta love the mindset....
    For sure

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast