Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Man that felt like a long game, see you guys tomorrow!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Another great outing by the BP. 9 innings and 1 earned run is impressive.

I thought this team sucked and the sky was falling. Amazing what a 4 game winning streak does.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Miss_Met/...25905134120961

Good thing the media had to make a big deal of this. Real animosity there. You can just feel that tension.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Miss_Met/...25905134120961

Good thing the media had to make a big deal of this. Real animosity there. You can just feel that tension.
    What were they supposed to do? Two teammates got into a fight in the tunnel during a game. That's a story whether you like it or not. Jesus, some of the takes in this thread are ridiculous.

I thought this team sucked and the sky was falling. Amazing what a 4 game winning streak does.
    They still committed three errors (almost four) and left runs on the table. We took advantage of some mistakes and, as usual, our bullpen was awesome. Until we really start hitting consistently, though, I don't have much faith in this team.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGamer81 View Post
    They still committed three errors (almost four) and left runs on the table. We took advantage of some mistakes and, as usual, our bullpen was awesome. Until we really start hitting consistently, though, I don't have much faith in this team.
    I dont see any teams pulling away. The Dodgers are the class of the NL (on paper, defending WS champs) and they have lost 14 of their last 18 games.

Not to say this team is without flaws but long term I still think their roster plays out better than anyone's in the NL East.

What were they supposed to do? Two teammates got into a fight in the tunnel during a game. That's a story whether you like it or not. Jesus, some of the takes in this thread are ridiculous.
    Maybe not stick with the same dumb "LOL Mets" or dysfunctional Mets narrative they love to peddle? They thrive off of it because its easy click bait. Fights between teammates happen. These guys share a locker room 200 days a year. Things aren't always going to be sunshine and rainbows.

The team put it to bed rather quickly. The media is still talking about it to the point that its memeworthy now.

Kudos to Jeremy Hefner too btw. He has done an excellent job with this pitching staff. He's even made me not hate Jeurys Familia as much.

Kudos to Jeremy Hefner too btw. He has done an excellent job with this pitching staff. He's even made me not hate Jeurys Familia as much.
    Lucky or unlucky I donít know what to make of him.

I mean he always allows a **** ton of base runners, but allows almost no hard contact.

I dont see any teams pulling away. The Dodgers are the class of the NL (on paper, defending WS champs) and they have lost 14 of their last 18 games.

Not to say this team is without flaws but long term I still think their roster plays out better than anyone's in the NL East.
    I like their chances but they may need to win the East. The wild cards may be from elsewhere.

Maybe not stick with the same dumb "LOL Mets" or dysfunctional Mets narrative they love to peddle? They thrive off of it because its easy click bait. Fights between teammates happen. These guys share a locker room 200 days a year. Things aren't always going to be sunshine and rainbows.

The team put it to bed rather quickly. The media is still talking about it to the point that its memeworthy now.
    When's the last time a superstar got into a fight with his teammate during a game? Bryce Harper and Pappelbon, right? Was or was that not a story?

When's the last time a superstar got into a fight with his teammate during a game? Bryce Harper and Pappelbon, right? Was or was that not a story?
    Not saying it should be a non story. I just don't understand the need for it to linger when the team is over it. Teammates fight. It was probably over immediately after it started.

Lol Phillies btw. They had a 1 run lead in the 7th, a 2 run lead in the 8th and a 3 run lead in extra innings and gave them all up in a loss to the Braves.

That was a story because it was out in the open in the dugout. And didn't one of them try to choke the othrt one out.

For all anyone knows McNeil and Lindor were speaking loudly to each other and guys over reacted.

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast