Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
    I want nothing to do with Noel as the starting center for this team going forward.

Payton just flat out sucks, and we continue to hemorrage points every time he plays.

We need better from RJ. He shot the 3 fine. But this lack of finishing and leaving people wide open in the corners is killing us.

Randle also needs to play. He takes way too many unnecessarily difficult mid range jumpers without squaring up to the hoop. And the turnovers.

Quote Originally Posted by Slimsim View Post
    Lakers are desperation mode and the refs are completely in they pockets we not winning that game
    That's there best bet if they want to escape playin but whatever they are not missing playoffs and I much rather play anyone but Hawks in first round.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    Not a bad effort given all the injuries. The Suns have a lot of weapons.

A little concerned with how limited the offense looks at times against good teams. A lot of bail out shots happened to go in.
    Playoff time im concern that our limited offense capabilities will be fully exposed

Knicks Are Back

Randle as bad as he looked he was still focused if anyone was open he didn't hesitate to pass yes he can't play consistent all 4 quarters can't blame him this team lacks talent.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Slimsim View Post
    What separates us from teams like Denver and pheonix there role players play they role well
    I think it’s Chris Paul plus Devin Booker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    Not a bad effort given all the injuries. The Suns have a lot of weapons.

A little concerned with how limited the offense looks at times against good teams. A lot of bail out shots happened to go in.
    True. We don’t have a lot of creators and Rose has been playing out of his mind

We’re moving away from our defensive identity. Noel is a great backup center, maybe the best in the league but he has legit areas is struggling vs athletic centers

RJs finishing has been ugly to watch. Randles's iso plays and bad shots also just as bad. When Rose misses threes we are dead. Only IQ has consistent long range shooting. Can't win like this. We need IQ, Burks and Bullock to really pick up.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    We’re moving away from our defensive identity. Noel is a great backup center, maybe the best in the league but he has legit areas is struggling vs athletic centers
    His struggles are against size and strength

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    True. We don’t have a lot of creators and Rose has been playing out of his mind

We weren't going to win these two. Then again the Hawks blew out the Suns.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    I want nothing to do with Noel as the starting center for this team going forward.

Payton just flat out sucks, and we continue to hemorrage points every time he plays.

We need better from RJ. He shot the 3 fine. But this lack of finishing and leaving people wide open in the corners is killing us.

Randle also needs to play. He takes way too many unnecessarily difficult mid range jumpers without squaring up to the hoop. And the turnovers.
    I don’t think Noel is a long term starter but I’m not going to totally kill him bc we could contain Paul and Ayton in screen roll. Last time Paul killed us the mid range so we were more aggressive and this was the result. Mitch would have done a better job but those guys are good.

I also think Barrett needs to take what D is giving on drives. Sometimes it a kick, sometimes a mid range. He seems to drive with his head down and mind made up

GT#67: Más resucitado Knicks (37-28) @ Phoenix Suns (47-19): Quickdraw in the Dessert

Quote Originally Posted by callmeDro View Post
    We weren't going to win these two. Then again the Hawks blew out the Suns.

The Hawks have a ton of offensive weapon. If they get enough guys going they can blow out a team out pretty quick

https://nypost.com/2020/07/25/knicks...ter-hot-takes/

****ing Jae Crowder isn’t a big Thibs fan

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I don’t think Noel is a long term starter but I’m not going to totally kill him bc we could contain Paul and Ayton in screen roll. Last time Paul killed us the mid range so we were more aggressive and this was the result. Mitch would have done a better job but those guys are good.

I also think Barrett needs to take what D is giving on drives. Sometimes it a kick, sometimes a mid range. He seems to drive with his head down and mind made up

Noel is just not great in the pick and roll. The good PGs carve him up. Trae will destroy us in a playoff series.

And he can’t rebound for ****. So unless he’s blocking people left and right, he hurts us.

A fine Payton memory

https://twitter.com/spacelymedia/sta...656763395?s=21

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast