Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    I am sure those zombie ramming cars in "The Walking Dead" will soon be sold at your local dealership with a new ram power engine and re-enforced grill for those mega protests. Ted Nugent can be their spokesperson.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

When I was looking for places to move 5 years ago I knew I had to move somewhere south because of my wife's health ... Arizona is WAY too Arizona for me.

New Mexico is pretty bad too. Utah is way too ... boring. Nevada is too sad. Anything east of Texas was too humid.

This was the conclusion of my family, I'm sure there are things in those states locals love.
    Last edited by Scoots; 05-08-2021 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Its not running over protesters, if your vehicle is being attacked by rioters you have the right to flee.
    We need a new law for that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    You mean all I have to do is drive into a group of protesters, let them bang on my vehicle and then I can run them over? Cool. I need a pickemup with a railroad trestle on the front bumper. This will be better than deer hunting.
    If the protestors become violent and start attacking/threatening you, you are within your right to protect yourself. Obviously it will be decided in the courts but a group of people who become violent and try to enter your vehicle is enough of a case to flee even if you hit one of these violent protestors. Also, you aren't really a 'protestor' when you attack someone. You're a violent criminal. And another thing, you have to be a really low IQ individual to block traffic because you want to protest something. I don't care what you are protesting. Get off the road so people can move on with their day. There are much better ways to get your point across than blocking cars all of who have **** to do. What if an ambulance needs to get through or if someone has a flight to catch? Yeah, let's block them from doing what they have to do because standing in front of a car blocking them is how you solve police brutality. Those people deserve to get hit for being stupid.

Clown comment.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    If the protestors become violent and start attacking/threatening you, you are within your right to protect yourself. Obviously it will be decided in the courts but a group of people who become violent and try to enter your vehicle is enough of a case to flee even if you hit one of these violent protestors. Also, you aren't really a 'protestor' when you attack someone. You're a violent criminal. And another thing, you have to be a really low IQ individual to block traffic because you want to protest something. I don't care what you are protesting. Get off the road so people can move on with their day. There are much better ways to get your point across than blocking cars all of who have **** to do. What if an ambulance needs to get through or if someone has a flight to catch? Yeah, let's block them from doing what they have to do because standing in front of a car blocking them is how you solve police brutality. Those people deserve to get hit for being stupid.
    OIC. You drive into them expecting them to immediately disperse and clear a path for you. Perhaps you are honking your horn. Good white citizens would bow from the waist or curtsey depending upon gender and jump out of your way even if they trample each other. About right? But those people of color...

Are you serious with your posts or is this some kind of humor? I've done it myself in times past, so just wondering.

Oh yes, I forgot. Driving through a protest is also a matter of white privilege. People have to get out of your way. Rerouting is not necessary or desirable.
    Last edited by Blue6; 05-10-2021 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    OIC. You drive into them expecting them to immediately disperse and clear a path for you. Perhaps you are honking your horn. Good white citizens would bow from the waist or curtsey depending upon gender and jump out of your way even if they trample each other. About right? But those people of color...

Are you serious with your posts or is this some kind of humor? I've done it myself in times past, so just wondering.

Oh yes, I forgot. Driving through a protest is also a matter of white privilege. People have to get out of your way. Rerouting is not necessary or desirable.
    Wow, you couldn't be less unaware of how idiotic you sound. How do you suggest someone reroute when the road is blocked ahead of them and there are hundreds of cars behind them who would have to all perfectly reverse while at the risk of creating an accident? You probably have never driven a car before if you think someone can just reroute their way out of a road. Automatic ignore, thanks for joining the list.

Wow, you couldn't be less unaware of how idiotic you sound. How do you suggest someone reroute when the road is blocked ahead of them and there are hundreds of cars behind them who would have to all perfectly reverse while at the risk of creating an accident? You probably have never driven a car before if you think someone can just reroute their way out of a road. Automatic ignore, thanks for joining the list.
    If the people blocking the road are not being violent, wouldn't you have to either sit there and wait or re-route anyway?

Or are you saying the law allows for you to drive through protestors blocking traffic even if they are doing so without being violent?

So you are saying everyone is blithely unaware a protest is taking place in the streets? Let me get this straight, you live in a populated area where there is no radio or tv and people never check the traffic or listen to any information whatsoever. Let me guess. YOU LIVE IN FLORIDA!

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    If the people blocking the road are not being violent, wouldn't you have to either sit there and wait or re-route anyway?

Or are you saying the law allows for you to drive through protestors blocking traffic even if they are doing so without being violent?
    I think people have the right to be upset about protestors blocking the road. Like I've stated, they could be tending to a sick relative, missing a flight, etc., Just like protestors have a right to be upset about something, I would be infuriated if I had places to go and was being blocked perpetually.

If they aren't violent, that's fine. I disagree with why they are there in the first place causing a huge mess that ultimately solves nothing for anyone. Either way, call the cops and try to get it resolved. Did I claim they should run them over? The comment I was responding to is under the assumption that the protestors become violent and begin physically/verbally threatening to the driver. In that case, you can't tell me a competent individual wouldn't hit the gas.

I think people have the right to be upset about protestors blocking the road. Like I've stated, they could be tending to a sick relative, missing a flight, etc., Just like protestors have a right to be upset about something, I would be infuriated if I had places to go and was being blocked perpetually.

If they aren't violent, that's fine. I disagree with why they are there in the first place causing a huge mess that ultimately solves nothing for anyone. Either way, call the cops and try to get it resolved. Did I claim they should run them over? The comment I was responding to is under the assumption that the protestors become violent and begin physically/verbally threatening to the driver. In that case, you can't tell me a competent individual wouldn't hit the gas.
    Obviously people have the right to be upset, I think most reasonable people would be.

Obviously people have the right to be upset, I think most reasonable people would be.
    Right, and the actions of the protestors not giving a F about people being out there unable to move is just a douche move. They're entitled to it (if police officers deem it legal) but I just don't know why they can't find alternatives to demonstrate their point. Even people who support what they are protesting would be upset. It's not exactly the right way to get people to support your issue.

Did I claim they should run them over?
    I don't care what you are protesting. Get off the road so people can move on with their day. There are much better ways to get your point across than blocking cars all of who have **** to do. What if an ambulance needs to get through or if someone has a flight to catch? Yeah, let's block them from doing what they have to do because standing in front of a car blocking them is how you solve police brutality. Those people deserve to get hit for being stupid.
    Hmm....

Here is an idea to ponder. If a patient in an ambulance that is blocked by a crowd of protestors dies, everyone in the crowd is charged with manslaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Here is an idea to ponder. If a patient in an ambulance that is blocked by a crowd of protestors dies, everyone in the crowd is charged with manslaughter.
    I donít know about manslaughter but certainly I think you could argue some level of criminal charge for impeding an emergency vehicle.

Most of these types of protests donít though, they let the emergency vehicles through.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast