Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Pot meet Kettle
    You're welcome to voice chat and have a proper debate but we all know you're only capable of responding when the pressure to actually know what you are talking about isn't live. Much easier for you to sit through your words and try to make yourself educated when we all know it isn't true. Once again, the offer is open. Come talk to me when you're ready or just keep quoting me like you have a crush on me.

i never found gopher to be a dummy tbh. i learned to love confrontation but thats a wild one right here

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    You're welcome to voice chat and have a proper debate but we all know you're only capable of responding when the pressure to actually know what you are talking about isn't live. Much easier for you to sit through your words and try to make yourself educated when we all know it isn't true. Once again, the offer is open. Come talk to me when you're ready or just keep quoting me like you have a crush on me.
    Lol what in the world? The last two times I have entered a discussion with you it ended in your running away unable to respond to my counters. I am ready at any point for a proper debate but you are just calling out1 "the other side" for the same BS you do. That whole ending applies to how you have approached discussions with me and others on this forum. Someone asked you to provide the proof of inciting violence (still hasn't been done) and dbroncos made a joke only for you to rant at him about doing things you do regularly as if you cared, I said pot meet kettle because it fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    i never found gopher to be a dummy tbh. i learned to love confrontation but thats a wild one right here
    He can't get over the fact that I was saying how LeBron is a phony for tweeting out a hit job on a police officer who saved someone from getting stabbed and then asking him what it has to do with Trump because he responded by saying Trump has done far worse... Then said I 'ran away' when I didn't want to reply back to him stating the same thing 10+ times so I told him we can continue the debate on voice chat and he continuously ignores that request. He's just upset that his moderator status doesn't mean much in a debate.

Lol what in the world? The last two times I have entered a discussion with you it ended in your running away unable to respond to my counters. I am ready at any point for a proper debate but you are just calling out1 "the other side" for the same BS you do. That whole ending applies to how you have approached discussions with me and others on this forum. Someone asked you to provide the proof of inciting violence (still hasn't been done) and dbroncos made a joke only for you to rant at him about doing things you do regularly as if you cared, I said pot meet kettle because it fit.
    I've already stated how Maxine Waters was inciting violence. Your refusal to read or ignore it isn't my responsibility. I'm not your daddy trying to read a bedtime story for you. You can easily research it at your own disposal. 'Running away.' Are you supposed to be threatening? I've already made it known that I don't waste my time 'debating' someone who has some sort of reading deficiency. I spent more than enough time with you on that LeBron subject. I would rather watch the value of cryptocurrencies fluctuate than continuing that dreadful discussion.

He can't get over the fact that I was saying how LeBron is a phony for tweeting out a hit job on a police officer who saved someone from getting stabbed and then asking him what it has to do with Trump because he responded by saying Trump has done far worse... Then said I 'ran away' when I didn't want to reply back to him stating the same thing 10+ times so I told him we can continue the debate on voice chat and he continuously ignores that request. He's just upset that his moderator status doesn't mean much in a debate.
    Lol guy tells me to just drop it, then misrepresents the conversation in another thread.

"I just hope you take the time to reevaluate how inconsistent you are. Not only does it seem that you intentionally ignore what one side does but chastise the other side for the exact same reason but you seem too invested into not actually learning anything rather than spouting gibberish."

Fitting.

Lol guy tells me to just drop it, then misrepresents the conversation in another thread.

"I just hope you take the time to reevaluate how inconsistent you are. Not only does it seem that you intentionally ignore what one side does but chastise the other side for the exact same reason but you seem too invested into not actually learning anything rather than spouting gibberish."

Fitting.
    My voice chat details are ready when you want it. Otherwise, keep typing stuff no one cares about. We'll see who knows what. You as a moderator should also respect the fact that since I can't ignore your account, when I ask you to stop quoting me so we don't cause drama, you should honor it. Or, continue quoting me like I'm your crush...

I've already stated how Maxine Waters was inciting violence. Your refusal to read or ignore it isn't my responsibility. I'm not your daddy trying to read a bedtime story for you. You can easily research it at your own disposal. 'Running away.' Are you supposed to be threatening? I've already made it known that I don't waste my time 'debating' someone who has some sort of reading deficiency. I spent more than enough time with you on that LeBron subject. I would rather watch the value of cryptocurrencies fluctuate than continuing that dreadful discussion.
    You have not actually. Wes asked, Scoots tried answering but then admitted he doesn't know or agree. You never actually explained how she incited violence despite other posters trying to figure it out. I think you are just very hypocritical over issues like this and it makes you defensive. Do I need to quote Wes and Scoots doing this or will you just admit to reality instead of this dumb game? You made an accusation and never backed it up what I stated was true and clarification was asked for by others. Sheesh

My voice chat details are ready when you want it. Otherwise, keep typing stuff no one cares about. We'll see who knows what. You as a moderator should also respect the fact that since I can't ignore your account, when I ask you to stop quoting me so we don't cause drama, you should honor it. Or, continue quoting me like I'm your crush...
    You want me to stop quoting you completely? That is fine but then don't quote or reference anything I am saying either.

You have not actually. Wes asked, Scoots tried answering but then admitted he doesn't know or agree. You never actually explained how she incited violence despite other posters trying to figure it out. I think you are just very hypocritical over issues like this and it makes you defensive. Do I need to quote Wes and Scoots doing this or will you just admit to reality instead of this dumb game? You made an accusation and never backed it up what I stated was true and clarification was asked for by others. Sheesh
    Read the thread. Once again, you have fingers. You've managed to figure out how to create a PSD account. Now you're telling me to re-educate you on something I've already gone over already? You don't even need to dig through this thread. If you REALLY and TRULY wanted to know what Maxine Waters said, you could find a google search ten minutes ago. Instead, and just admit it, you're infatuated with me because I'm a challenge you can't solve. Otherwise, you would have done exactly what I just told you to do but it's obvious why you won't, isn't it?

Read the thread. Once again, you have fingers. You've managed to figure out how to create a PSD account. Now you're telling me to re-educate you on something I've already gone over already? You don't even need to dig through this thread. If you REALLY and TRULY wanted to know what Maxine Waters said, you could find a google search ten minutes ago. Instead, and just admit it, you're infatuated with me because I'm a challenge you can't solve. Otherwise, you would have done exactly what I just told you to do but it's obvious why you won't, isn't it?
    Lol I can quote it one minute they were just talking about it earlier. Explain what you were referencing if you care for any real debate but you are just here to be a partisan hack

You want me to stop quoting you completely? That is fine but then don't quote or reference anything I am saying either.
    I quoted you in response to you quoting me. I get notifications when someone quotes me. I can't ignore you so your notifications always appear. I've asked you respectfully three times already but it seems you can't resist the urge for some more drama in your life.

Lol I can quote it one minute they were just talking about it earlier. Explain what you were referencing if you care for any real debate but you are just here to be a partisan hack
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/se...archid=8691532

Go dig through it. I'm not your daddy and don't get paid to be one.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    How did Maxine incite violence? Not comparing the two, but that same charge was level at MLK as an agitator of unrest.

Establishment folks never address the reasons for unrest just condemn them for doing it. The Labor movement and the woman right to vote movement were considered disruptive to American society. So it isn't just a racial thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You know...Maxine went to a Republican congresswoman's office and brought a couple of big burly dudes who would intimidate her...duh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I think it's in reference to what she said during the Chauvin trial.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I didn't say I believed she was inciting violence, I said I thought that's what he was referring to.
    All of these are right after you mentioned her inciting violence without explaining it lol.

All of these are right after you mentioned her inciting violence without explaining it lol.
    Scoots is a smart man. You could learn from him. The rest, I have on ignore because they are a waste of time having a *discussion* with. dbroncos78087 is a nice person but not particularly the brightest.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast