Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Credit to you sir. I left the democrat after the last primaries. I think my break started around the Bill "I feel your pain" Clinton administration. After watching this country decline during the last four decades, both parties suck and donors run.
    I haven't left the party, but my total distrust started with the last primaries.

How did Maxine incite violence? Not comparing the two, but that same charge was level at MLK as an agitator of unrest.

Establishment folks never address the reasons for unrest just condemn them for doing it. The Labor movement and the woman right to vote movement were considered disruptive to American society. So it isn't just a racial thing.
    You know...Maxine went to a Republican congresswoman's office and brought a couple of big burly dudes who would intimidate her...duh!
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

How did Maxine incite violence? Not comparing the two, but that same charge was level at MLK as an agitator of unrest.

Establishment folks never address the reasons for unrest just condemn them for doing it. The Labor movement and the woman right to vote movement were considered disruptive to American society. So it isn't just a racial thing.
    I think it's in reference to what she said during the Chauvin trial.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You know...Maxine went to a Republican congresswoman's office and brought a couple of big burly dudes who would intimidate her...duh!
    The ignorance in you not knowing the type of trashy language Maxine just shows that all you care about is researching crap the Republicans do. You know, I've tried giving you a chance because at least you seem like a nice person but it doesn't seem to me that engaging with you is worth anyone's time. I just hope you take the time to reevaluate how inconsistent you are. Not only does it seem that you intentionally ignore what one side does but chastise the other side for the exact same reason but you seem too invested into not actually learning anything rather than spouting gibberish.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    The ignorance in you not knowing the type of trashy language Maxine just shows that all you care about is researching crap the Republicans do. You know, I've tried giving you a chance because at least you seem like a nice person but it doesn't seem to me that engaging with you is worth anyone's time. I just hope you take the time to reevaluate how inconsistent you are. Not only does it seem that you intentionally ignore what one side does but chastise the other side for the exact same reason but you seem too invested into not actually learning anything rather than spouting gibberish.
    Is this a defense or a condemnation of Ms. Greeneís various actions?

Because this certainly was neither.

I hope you realize that a ton of Republicans hate her even more than they do AOC.

How dare you make such an assumption!

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I think it's in reference to what she said during the Chauvin trial.

If we talking about her "get more confrontational" then it just republicans' bs and fear-mongering. First, is she knows for incite violent? Second, did her words cause the protesters to go off rioting. Third, she was talking to non-violent protesters not rioters or those quick to sparked violence. When ask later in the day about her comment she said she is pushing for more non-violent confrontational. She knew what she was doing, the crowd she addressed understood what she meant and nothing can out of this.

If she had sparked a riot, her arse would be hung out to dry. But she didn't. So once again how did she incite violence?

You can't blame her for riots that occur around the nation.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

In my protest days, I heard similar calls for more confrontation in the Civil Rights, anti-Vietnam and the one feminist march I attended which means more protest, bigger protest until we get what we want. None of those pre-demonstrations rallies ended in violence or riots.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-14-2021 at 03:42 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Hereís the Republican threat. This woman needs to be sued and have a restraining order placed against her ASAP.

https://twitter.com/kfile/status/139...054842368?s=21
    AOC can't handle a little disagreement. Remember the time she sent the FBI after some poor Bernie bro because he disagreed with her on twitter? Snowflake city.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    AOC can't handle a little disagreement. Remember the time she sent the FBI after some poor Bernie bro because he disagreed with her on twitter? Snowflake city.
    Greene was acting like a stalker and by the way, one of those guys she brought was in the capitol on 1/6. So she was also showing insurrectionists where and how to attack when the time came. So no this isnít a snowflake issue. This is a criminal issue and she should be locked up for a long time.

He has never seen her questioning people during congressional hearings.

Will Rogers

Greene was acting like a stalker and by the way, one of those guys she brought was in the capitol on 1/6. So she was also showing insurrectionists where and how to attack when the time came. So no this isnít a snowflake issue. This is a criminal issue and she should be locked up for a long time.
    He being disingenous. If Greene has done to him what she has done to AOC, he would probably slug her. She handles Greene way far better than I would have.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-15-2021 at 03:19 PM.

Will Rogers

If we talking about her "get more confrontational" then it just republicans' bs and fear-mongering. First, is she knows for incite violent? Second, did her words cause the protesters to go off rioting. Third, she was talking to non-violent protesters not rioters or those quick to sparked violence. When ask later in the day about her comment she said she is pushing for more non-violent confrontational. She knew what she was doing, the crowd she addressed understood what she meant and nothing can out of this.

If she had sparked a riot, her arse would be hung out to dry. But she didn't. So once again how did she incite violence?

You can't blame her for riots that occur around the nation.
    I didn't say I believed she was inciting violence, I said I thought that's what he was referring to.

Pot meet Kettle

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I didn't say I believed she was inciting violence, I said I thought that's what he was referring to.
    I wasn't accusing you of anything. Just guessing what Maxine said that cause Republicans to accuse her.

Will Rogers

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast