Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    And yet there are loads of offices where Dems run unopposed. Seriously, is life under your rock that comfy?
    Another non sequitur. I was merely pointing out the situation in my state. Are you able to follow anything? Your condition seems serious.

Well, spin your next nonsensical reply. I will check back later. I do hope that there is a cure for your condition and that you seek help soon. Good luck Bro.
    Last edited by Blue6; 05-07-2021 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    Another non sequitur. I was merely pointing out the situation in my state. Are you able to follow anything? Your condition seems serious.

Well, spin your next nonsensical reply. I will check back later. I do hope that there is a cure for your condition and that you seek help soon. Good luck Bro.
    I am considering a lobotomy so we can be on the same level.

Way to shift the posts to your local state. Top notch shifting!
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

I don't find it productive to exchange thinly veiled or blatant insults. May I suggest you study the term "false equivalencies" and then get back to me? It would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, it might also be a benefit to you when coining and expressing your opinions. You would like that wouldn't you?

It didn’t take you too long to figure this guy out.

You’ll find that he is a real hoot, though, once you get over the initial impression.

I don't find it productive to exchange thinly veiled or blatant insults. May I suggest you study the term "false equivalencies" and then get back to me? It would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, it might also be a benefit to you when coining and expressing your opinions. You would like that wouldn't you?
    So you can't admit to you shifting posts from National to local. How cute.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    It didn’t take you too long to figure this guy out.

You’ll find that he is a real hoot, though, once you get over the initial impression.
    Yeah. Hopeless but amusing. You always need some entertainment value.

https://twitter.com/dennis_welch/sta...14544890658819

Dennis Welch
    @dennis_welch
    John Brakey, an official helping oversee the audit of the 2020 Arizona election, says auditors are looking for bamboo fibers because of a baseless accusation that 40K ballots from Asia were smuggled here. #AzAuditPool

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They're looking for bamboo fibers in the ballots. I thought it was Dominion voting systems changing all the ballots? I thought in Arizona they said 6000 felons behind bars voted? How do they keep falling for this stuff? These are grown adults. Unbelievable.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    https://twitter.com/dennis_welch/sta...14544890658819

Dennis Welch
    @dennis_welch
    John Brakey, an official helping oversee the audit of the 2020 Arizona election, says auditors are looking for bamboo fibers because of a baseless accusation that 40K ballots from Asia were smuggled here. #AzAuditPool

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They're looking for bamboo fibers in the ballots. I thought it was Dominion voting systems changing all the ballots? I thought in Arizona they said 6000 felons behind bars voted? How do they keep falling for this stuff? These are grown adults. Unbelievable.
    They just keep trying to find explanations that fit their narrative. We have posters in here like that.

PHOENIX — Arizona Governor Doug Ducey has assigned protection to Secretary of State Katie Hobbs after death threats amid the latest election audit.

ABC15 confirmed with Hobbs that she and her family have been given Arizona Department of Public Safety protection as of Friday morning.

The threats have reportedly occurred amid the polarizing Arizona election audit.

Secretary Hobbs tweeted Thursday that she had received a threatening phone call and was chased outside of her office.

Secretary Katie Hobbs
    @SecretaryHobbs
    Earlier today a man called my office saying I deserve to die and wanting to know “what she is wearing so she’ll be easy to get.” It was one of at least three such threats today.

Then a man who I’ve never seen before chased me and my staffer outside of our office.

This isn't the first security concern for Secretary Hobbs.

She addressed threats in November 2020 as the presidential election was taking place. Protesters even reportedly showed up at her home, as seen on surveillance footage.

"Their continued intimidation tactics will not prevent me from performing the duties I swore an oath to do," Hobbs said in a statement at the time. "Our democracy is tested constantly, it continues to prevail, and it will not falter under my watch."

https://www.abc15.com/news/state/sec...election-audit
    Wow Trump supporters in Arizona are out of control. They've lost it. Looking for bamboo in ballots while dishing death threats to the Secretary of State. Embarassing and sad.
    Last edited by statquo; 05-07-2021 at 05:08 PM.

The Lost Boys of PSD

A second lobotomy?!?

Yeah. Hopeless but amusing. You always need some entertainment value.
    The bretts and Specials of this world are what keep this site ticking!

They just keep trying to find explanations that fit their narrative. We have posters in here like that.
    You definitely moved the goal posts man.

If running over protestors with your vehicles is okay, what comes next? I fear these people are completely unhinged, Sad to say though, these thoughts come from my old diseased mind--not FacePlace.

Oh, I am usually against Federal over reach but I do think we need a national set of standards for voting rights. The states have made it clear that in some areas they are not competent to do so. And with people moving around because of jobs, etc. we are a more mobile society than we have ever been. The rules should be the same wherever you live.
    Its not running over protesters, if your vehicle is being attacked by rioters you have the right to flee.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Its not running over protesters, if your vehicle is being attacked by rioters you have the right to flee.
    You mean all I have to do is drive into a group of protesters, let them bang on my vehicle and then I can run them over? Cool. I need a pickemup with a railroad trestle on the front bumper. This will be better than deer hunting.
    Last edited by Blue6; 05-08-2021 at 09:48 AM.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast