Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Brady Did This

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Yeah, suuuuure lol
    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Lots of people just canít understand concepts youíre talking about here, unfortunately.
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=201467&dateline=16293  13413

Yeah, suuuuure lol
    There are more are more factors than you could ever begin to count that influence voter decisions. You canít reduce the entire political race down to the small set of things you care about and assume everyone who votes against your side is against you on those issues. The majority of people who voted for Trump probably donít care with even a single fiber in their body about the causes that are important to you, they care about the causes important to them. And thatís what they vote on.

If youíd like to influence change yourself, or get behind a candidate that can, youíre going to need to broaden your voter interests to beyond the immediate causes you care about. Because you canít expect the whole country to care about the specific subset of issues that you care about. A candidate will need to appeal to you and then to other voters as well concerned with different issues.

Yeah, suuuuure lol
    One might think that a moderator would encourage all this political talk to go to the proper forum, I for one came here to read about football stuff....
    The Second protects the First, always has and always will...

Well....AB failed his physical and isnít officially on the roster right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789