Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Brady Did This

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Again no one is giving Stidham a chance and Cam wasn’t signed till July with no preseason plus he had COVID. As much as I don’t care for the guy I’ve finally realized it wasn’t all his fault.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Again no one is giving Stidham a chance and Cam wasn’t signed till July with no preseason plus he had COVID. As much as I don’t care for the guy I’ve finally realized it wasn’t all his fault.
    Yep throwing it over or at the feet of wide outs was cause of covid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder where Rodgers got that idea

https://www.prosportsdaily.com/RedZo...ew-team-691162

Hot off the presses - Rodgers wants to move and recruit players to join him.
    Where have we seen that before in the NFL?

Quote Originally Posted by ortforshort View Post
    https://www.prosportsdaily.com/RedZo...ew-team-691162

Hot off the presses - Rodgers wants to move and recruit players to join him.
    Where have we seen that before in the NFL?
    Le'Veon Bell, who wanted to move away from the Steelers and take players like AB with him.

Quote Originally Posted by bledrules View Post
    Please don't compare Brady to LBJ
    Brady is the goat LBJ isn't
    LBJ is a racist lump Brady isn't
    LBJ loses more championships than he wins Brady doesn't
    LBJ takes a dump on the fans of former teams Brady wasn't offered a contract
    Brady is definitely far more of a racist than LBJ. Please don't compare the two.

Brady is a Trumper. Enough said.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Brady is definitely far more of a racist than LBJ. Please don't compare the two.

Brady is a Trumper. Enough said.
    It's silly to call LeBron James or Tom Brady a racist. It broadens the meaning of the word to the point where it becomes meaningless.

The impression I get of Brady is that he’s oblivious and ignorant to a lot of the evil and negativity in the world around him. Not everyone can just meditate and do all the hippy **** he does. He’s on that “let’s just love each other” BS and doesn’t seem to appreciate the years of systemic issues that need to be corrected. He just buries his head in the sand and thinks everyone should cope that way, not realizing that he’s privileged to be able to do so.

The impression I get of Lebron is that outside of basketball he never really had to grow up so he’s prone to misinformed and uneducated outbursts the way a child is since he never had to grow up out of that mindset in many ways. He really shouldn’t be given this made up “authority” he’s given to speak on issues but it comes with his platform as an athlete. The fact that he tried to silence people speaking up about injustice in China gives me the impression that he cares about things that he can market himself for and/or that impact him as opposed to actually having fair and just world views.

I don’t think either of them are “racist”. They’re both just wrapped up in themselves and uninterested in exploring/learning things they don’t want to. To sum it up, they’re just your average everyday Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    It's silly to call LeBron James or Tom Brady a racist. It broadens the meaning of the word to the point where it becomes meaningless.
    This.

Plus, either you are racist or not. Not more or less.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    The impression I get of Brady is that he’s oblivious and ignorant to a lot of the evil and negativity in the world around him. Not everyone can just meditate and do all the hippy **** he does. He’s on that “let’s just love each other” BS and doesn’t seem to appreciate the years of systemic issues that need to be corrected. He just buries his head in the sand and thinks everyone should cope that way, not realizing that he’s privileged to be able to do so.

The impression I get of Lebron is that outside of basketball he never really had to grow up so he’s prone to misinformed and uneducated outbursts the way a child is since he never had to grow up out of that mindset in many ways. He really shouldn’t be given this made up “authority” he’s given to speak on issues but it comes with his platform as an athlete. The fact that he tried to silence people speaking up about injustice in China gives me the impression that he cares about things that he can market himself for and/or that impact him as opposed to actually having fair and just world views.

I don’t think either of them are “racist”. They’re both just wrapped up in themselves and uninterested in exploring/learning things they don’t want to. To sum it up, they’re just your average everyday Americans.
    Well said.

A dude literally just called Brady a racist because he supported Trump; the word is already meaningless.

Agreed, I just felt the need to defend it to a certain extent. Felt like I was looking at a right wing twitter feed.

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    A dude literally just called Brady a racist because he supported Trump; the word is already meaningless.
    I didn't bring it up without instigation. Referring to LeBron as a racist is absolutely unfounded. He has never supported someone like Trump so it's low hanging fruit.

Supporting an overt racist does make someone look bad no matter their politics.

Last edited by blams; 05-16-2021 at 10:02 AM.

Click here to register!

Talk about hills to die on

Le'Veon Bell, who wanted to move away from the Steelers and take players like AB with him.
    You really want to die on the Le'Veon Bell hill on this thread?
    Give it a rest.
    It's an incredibly bad analogy that you insist on beating to death.
    Just face it, what Brady did this past year moved the NFL QB market light years closer to the NBA superstar market.
    There's no shame in realizing and admitting that.

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post

The word racist is thrown around very cavalierly these days.
    That being said, the world revolves around racism, its as much a part of things as the air we breath.

One more thing, racism can only be applied to the people with the power - the power to stop it.
    You can't be a racist if you are reacting to other people's racism and have no power to stop it.

Whites, as a group, have the power to stop racism.
    While there are whites who are not racist, there are enough of them who are that racism rages on rampantly.

If blacks ever get any real power in the US and they then choose to hate on whites, they'll be racists. Until then, they're just reacting to white oppression that they are unable to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I didn't bring it up without instigation. Referring to LeBron as a racist is absolutely unfounded. He has never supported someone like Trump so it's low hanging fruit.

Supporting an overt racist does make someone look bad no matter their politics.

I'm not even a Trump supporter, but calling him an "overt" racist is exactly why nobody takes race-baiters seriously at this point. Every reason ever given for acting like Trump is some Klansman fits every president we've had for decades, including the current one.

Also it might be wrong to call LeBron a racist, but he's absolutely a race-baiter and only seems to care about the plight of black people. He will literally speak out any time anything happens to a black person before he even knows the slightest details; see: black girl getting shot while trying to slash someone with a knife. LeBron has had opportunities to speak out against injustice for Jewish people AND Chinese people, but instead either opted to say nothing or to imply it's a complex issue that we shouldn't talk about. "SiLenCe iS vIoLenCe" when it effects black people, but we need to keep quiet whenever it might effect his marketability to China.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast