Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    79,476

    2021 Schedule (and updates)

    Leaks thus far have us against SF in Week 1, Thanksgiving against Chicago (boooooooooooooo), and week 14 in Denver.

    Preseason

    Week 1 — vs. Bills — Time/Date TBD
    Week 2 — at Steelers — Time/Date TBD
    Week 3 — vs. Colts — Time/Date TBD

    Regular season

    Week 1 — vs. 49ers — Sunday, September 12 — 1 p.m. ET — FOX
    Week 2 — at Packers — Monday, September 20 — 8:15 p.m. ET — ESPN
    Week 3 — vs. Ravens — Sunday, September 26 — 1 p.m. ET — CBS
    Week 4 — at Bears — Sunday, October 3 — 1 p.m. ET — FOX
    Week 5 — at Vikings — Sunday, October 10 — 1 p.m. ET — FOX
    Week 6 — vs. Bengals — Sunday, October 17 — 1 p.m. ET — FOX
    Week 7 — at Rams — Sunday, October 24 — 4:05 p.m. ET — FOX
    Week 8 — vs. Eagles — Sunday, October 31 — 1 p.m. ET — FOX
    Week 9 — BYE
    Week 10 — at Steelers — Sunday, November 14 — 1 p.m. ET — FOX
    Week 11 — at Browns — Sunday, November 21 — 1 p.m. ET — FOX
    Week 12 — vs. Bears — Thursday, November 25 — 12:30 p.m. ET — FOX
    Week 13 — vs. Vikings — Sunday, December 5 — 1 p.m. ET — CBS
    Week 14 — at Broncos — Sunday, December 12 — 4:05 p.m. ET — FOX
    Week 15 — vs. Cardinals — Sunday, December 19 — 1 p.m. ET — FOX
    Week 16 — at Falcons — Sunday, December 26 — 1 p.m. ET — FOX
    Week 17 — at Seahawks — Sunday, January 2 — 4:25 p.m. ET — FOX
    Week 18 — vs. Packers — Sunday, January 9 — 1 p.m. ET — FOX
    via Pride of Detroit
    Last edited by LionsFan..LOL; 05-12-2021 at 07:50 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    22,142
    ESPN radio this morning was going thru the schedule game by game and surprise...they skipped the DET game. I mean, they mentioned it, but with as few words as possible, then went on to the next game.

    Unless you have a marketable Mahomes, Brady, Rodgers, etc, you don't have a shot. In my opinion now, that's a FACT.

    Saying that, I like what this Lions team is doing. Build a solid core that will allow the position players and playmakers to succeed. Barry, Stafford, Calvin, never had that. They were always forced into leadership/put the team on your back roles and none of those three were meant for that.

    Hopefully after a couple years of strengthening a solid group, we can then add some high profile playmakers that ESPN won't be able to ignore. Then, the Lions will have a legit shot.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    79,476
    Week 2 is a mnf game in Lambeau according to twitter

    Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Posts
    2,267
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Leaks thus far have us against SF in Week 1, Thanksgiving against Chicago (boooooooooooooo), and week 14 in Denver.



    via Pride of Detroit
    I guess the league is still going to go with a divisional game the last week of the season since Denver is our 17th game this year.

    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Week 2 is a mnf game in Lambeau according to twitter

    Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
    This should be interesting if Rodgers doesn't play for the Packers. Although we could face him with Denver if that is where he ends up being traded to.
    Last edited by vader817; 05-12-2021 at 12:15 PM.



    2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

    Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions Welcome to Detroit Brad Holmes and Welcome Back DCam aka The Dude. Thanks for the Memories Stafford.
    Detroit Tigers Welcome to Detroit AJ Hinch!
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball Thank You for the memories Coach Williams and Good Luck to Coach Davis!
    Florida State Seminoles Welcome to Tallahassee Mike Norvell!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    79,476
    The idea of Jared Goff Vs. Jordan Love on MNF makes me laugh

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Posts
    2,267
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    The idea of Jared Goff Vs. Jordan Love on MNF makes me laugh
    That was my first reaction too.



    2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

    Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions Welcome to Detroit Brad Holmes and Welcome Back DCam aka The Dude. Thanks for the Memories Stafford.
    Detroit Tigers Welcome to Detroit AJ Hinch!
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball Thank You for the memories Coach Williams and Good Luck to Coach Davis!
    Florida State Seminoles Welcome to Tallahassee Mike Norvell!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    79,476
    Full schedule has been released.

    A little disappointed the Rams game is just a 4:00 PM game. Also, the first 3 games are disgusting, 0-3 likely.
    Last edited by LionsFan..LOL; 05-12-2021 at 07:54 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Posts
    2,267
    This is funny

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk



    2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

    Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions Welcome to Detroit Brad Holmes and Welcome Back DCam aka The Dude. Thanks for the Memories Stafford.
    Detroit Tigers Welcome to Detroit AJ Hinch!
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball Thank You for the memories Coach Williams and Good Luck to Coach Davis!
    Florida State Seminoles Welcome to Tallahassee Mike Norvell!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    25,299
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    ESPN radio this morning was going thru the schedule game by game and surprise...they skipped the DET game. I mean, they mentioned it, but with as few words as possible, then went on to the next game.

    Unless you have a marketable Mahomes, Brady, Rodgers, etc, you don't have a shot. In my opinion now, that's a FACT.

    Saying that, I like what this Lions team is doing. Build a solid core that will allow the position players and playmakers to succeed. Barry, Stafford, Calvin, never had that. They were always forced into leadership/put the team on your back roles and none of those three were meant for that.

    Hopefully after a couple years of strengthening a solid group, we can then add some high profile playmakers that ESPN won't be able to ignore. Then, the Lions will have a legit shot.
    sports chatter in a nutshell

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    22,142
    More national disrespect this morning. ESPN talking rookie QBs (because apparently the QB position is the only position in the NFL).

    When they got to Trey Lance, they talked about possibly seeing him in week 1 in garbage time. (Implying a huge lead vs Detroit).

    When talking about Fields, they talked about giving him the confidence a QB needs so it would make sense to wait until week 4 to start him. (They play Detroit).

    I guess we should be used to this by now.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,951
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    More national disrespect this morning. ESPN talking rookie QBs (because apparently the QB position is the only position in the NFL).

    When they got to Trey Lance, they talked about possibly seeing him in week 1 in garbage time. (Implying a huge lead vs Detroit).

    When talking about Fields, they talked about giving him the confidence a QB needs so it would make sense to wait until week 4 to start him. (They play Detroit).

    I guess we should be used to this by now.
    The assumptions about are not necessarily bad ones...haha.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Auburn, MI
    Posts
    5,922
    So remember when ****** teams got matched up against ****** teams from the year before. So lions went 0-16 they got a really easy schedule the next year and played football against the division and then got an easier schedule due to their previous years record. Now with this NFC North has to play another AFC Division (North this year) the Lions have the 5th toughest schedule...wtf 5th toughest schedule.
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,951
    Here's my best guess.


    Week 1 — vs. 49ers — Sunday, September 12 — 1 p.m. ET — FOX L
    Week 2 — at Packers — Monday, September 20 — 8:15 p.m. ET — ESPN L
    Week 3 — vs. Ravens — Sunday, September 26 — 1 p.m. ET — CBS L
    Week 4 — at Bears — Sunday, October 3 — 1 p.m. ET — FOX W
    Week 5 — at Vikings — Sunday, October 10 — 1 p.m. ET — FOX L
    Week 6 — vs. Bengals — Sunday, October 17 — 1 p.m. ET — FOX W
    Week 7 — at Rams — Sunday, October 24 — 4:05 p.m. ET — FOX L
    Week 8 — vs. Eagles — Sunday, October 31 — 1 p.m. ET — FOX W
    Week 9 — BYE
    Week 10 — at Steelers — Sunday, November 14 — 1 p.m. ET — FOX L
    Week 11 — at Browns — Sunday, November 21 — 1 p.m. ET — FOX L
    Week 12 — vs. Bears — Thursday, November 25 — 12:30 p.m. ET — FOX W
    Week 13 — vs. Vikings — Sunday, December 5 — 1 p.m. ET — CBS W
    Week 14 — at Broncos — Sunday, December 12 — 4:05 p.m. ET — FOX L
    Week 15 — vs. Cardinals — Sunday, December 19 — 1 p.m. ET — FOX L
    Week 16 — at Falcons — Sunday, December 26 — 1 p.m. ET — FOX W
    Week 17 — at Seahawks — Sunday, January 2 — 4:25 p.m. ET — FOX L
    Week 18 — vs. Packers — Sunday, January 9 — 1 p.m. ET — FOX L


    5-12.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    38
    We shock the nation and win week 1. Shanahan has to use a wheel chair the rest of the year because said knee caps were removed exactly how MC/DC said they would be. Book it! One Pride MFers!!! Let’s go get it.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    22,142
    O/U on what week the Lions forum goes ultra quiet?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •