Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    That’s a question we ask about pretty much everything you do.
    For the record……I have never once lied in any of my responses on these boards.

Of course, you and others will interpret that as a lie I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by poor En
    You complained that this person didn't speak English and acted like it should be a requirement. We explained it is a requirement he or she probably just didn't want to speak to you. Everyone found that funny. What are you questioning now?
    It happened. This person could not or would not answer my question that was posed in English. Why do you think I would make this up???

And why do you find the event so hard to believe given how we have loosened up on everything in our society. This would involve a letter carrier that spends 90% of the day outside and alone. Not too many postal people would have to interact with her and when they do it would be in a situation where there would be translators (if needed at all) readily available.

Let's see……would it be easier to just accept a letter carrier who spoke little to no English or turn down a hispanic (and a woman at that) and face some racial or feminist issue from some attorney.

let's see……poor to no English ……vs……lawsuit
    lawsuit ……vs……poor to not English

Tough call.

It is amazing how some of you can't see this possibly happening. Some of you need to get out more.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    It happened. This person could not or would not answer my question that was posed in English. Why do you think I would make this up???

And why do you find the event so hard to believe given how we have loosened up on everything in our society. This would involve a letter carrier that spends 90% of the day outside and alone. Not too many postal people would have to interact with her and when they do it would be in a situation where there would be translators (if needed at all) readily available.

Let's see……would it be easier to just accept a letter carrier who spoke little to no English or turn down a hispanic (and a woman at that) and face some racial or feminist issue from some attorney.

Tough call.

It is amazing how some of you can't see this possibly happening. Some of you need to get out more.
    It’s amazing you still can’t see that she probably spoke English, thought you were an *******, and pretended not to know the language. Its even more amazing that when it’s pointed out you dive into fantasy and invent a law suit lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

If you were a mailman in Korea, I bet you would have to speak acceptable Hangul.

And you dod not anwwer the original question.
    Nah I am old enough that I am a Halabugi. They would just treat me with honor and respect. And feed me pretty good.

Tough call.

Maybe try crying more about it?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011