Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    If you don't think that Saddam was aware of 9/11 before it happened then you are very naive. At the time, Saddam was the de-facto leader of the Middle East. He knew. And as far as the WMS……he already used them against his own people. Intel from multiple sources around the world confirmed that he had them. Even Hilly believed he had them (shouldn't that be good enough for you……Hilly believed it). They were probably moved…my guess to Syria.

And bottom line here……would you rather he was still in power???
    That was erroneous intel. I was literally in country when the US Military concluded Saddam did not have WMD.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    First. I never apologize for the truth.

Second, we didn’t HAVE to invade

Third, Bombing them is still being the world’s police

Got to love the personal responsibility guy taking no responsibility for Iraq.

Let me use Sluggo’s logic: It’s America’s fault everyone wants to come here because if we weren’t so desirable they wouldn’t want to come here, thus every refugee is OUR FAULT.

Man, logic from absurd premises sure is fun.
    If you are saying it is the truth that I said brown people are bad………prove it. Show me where I said that.

You can't. And you won't admit it. Credibility zip.

It is Saddam's faulty that we had to do what we had to do.
    Incredible quote.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

If you don't think that Saddam was aware of 9/11 before it happened then you are very naive. At the time, Saddam was the de-facto leader of the Middle East. He knew.
    [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

Typical ignorance

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

If you are saying it is the truth that I said brown people are bad………prove it. Show me where I said that.

You can't. And you won't admit it. Credibility zip.
    No I’m saying it’s the truth that you believe brown people = bad. You won’t say it directly, but you indirectly say it with your entire essence.

The moment you ever even side with the minorities on an issue I’ll reconsider but you have yet to even go that far.

What is really incredible here is that many of you act that if the US didn't exist, none of these other evils wouyld have happened.

What do you think the Russians and Chinese would be doing on the world stage if the US didn't exist??? How would Europe look in the late 1940s if the US didn't exist???

If the White Europeans never came to North America do you think we'd still have longhouses on Manhattan.

If the White Europeans never came to North America do you think that all the West Africans sold into slavery (by their own people……did you know that???) would never have been slaves and, I guess, Africa would be an economic powerhouse today.

But all those White Europeans……if only they didn't exist. If only those White Europeans didn't evolve into these awful Americans.

History happens. Always has. Always will. It's nice to be on the winning team……something our people may not be able to say in 五十年 Wǔshí nián.

I think this idiotic mentality above is over. Now that the US isnt the sole super power in the globe other countries see that they can build with super powers, not just be oppressed by them.

There's just not enough space for a bunch of diff teams anymore. Welcome to societal evolution.

Last edited by nastynice; 05-10-2021 at 06:08 PM.

If you don't think that Saddam was aware of 9/11 before it happened then you are very naive. At the time, Saddam was the de-facto leader of the Middle East. He knew. And as far as the WMS……he already used them against his own people. Intel from multiple sources around the world confirmed that he had them. Even Hilly believed he had them (shouldn't that be good enough for you……Hilly believed it). They were probably moved…my guess to Syria.

And bottom line here……would you rather he was still in power???
    Saddam was considered an enemy by those who attack us for ruling as a Secular state instead of an Islam rule country. So there is no way he had inside info on 9/11. You don't have proof because they aren't any.

He wasn't the de facto ruler of the middle east. The Saudis have the largest number of middle east and western allies by far.

Any WMD he may have had, we gave it to him during the Iraq-Iran war.

yes, considering the clusterf' their country has become, the zillion of dollars spent, and our servicemen and women who died and for what?

You are an idiot, you willing to kiss all those taxpayers' dollars away to get rid of someone who wasn't a threat to us but cries a river if taxpayers' dollars are spent on the poor and needy.

I don't think too many in Iraq are grateful from their shelled-out homes that America came to visit.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-10-2021 at 06:16 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No I’m saying it’s the truth that you believe brown people = bad. You won’t say it directly, but you indirectly say it with your entire essence.

The moment you ever even side with the minorities on an issue I’ll reconsider but you have yet to even go that far.
    Oh right. I forgot how many people here know exactly what I am thinking al the time.

So you can't prove that I said something like that but you just know that it is true.

By that train oof thonking we can easily infer that a good deal of the posters here believe that white people are bad.

What a complete fool you are.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I think this idiotic mentality above is over. Now that the US isnt the sole super power in the globe other countries see that they can build with super powers, not just be oppressed by them.

There's just not enough space for a bunch of diff teams anymore. Welcome to societal evolution.

Don't get all dreamy-eyed about that idea. Someone else will replace us and play out the same game of power that has been played since the days of the Greek Empire.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Don't get all dreamy-eyed about that idea. Someone else will replace us and play out the same game of power that has been played since the days of the Greek Empire.
    It's not about getting replaced, it's about having multiple super powers.

When there's only one then there's no check or balance. With multiple there is.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Saddam was considered an enemy by those who attack us for ruling as a Secular state instead of an Islam rule country. So there is no way he had inside info on 9/11. You don't have proof because they aren't any.

He wasn't the de facto ruler of the middle east. The Saudis have the largest number of middle east and western allies by far.

Any WMD he may have had, we gave it to him during the Iraq-Iran war.

yes, considering the clusterf' their country has become, the zillion of dollars spent, and our servicemen and women who died and for what?

You are an idiot, you willing to kiss all those taxpayers' dollars away to get rid of someone who wasn't a threat to us but cries a river if taxpayers' dollars are spent on the poor and needy.

I don't think too many in Iraq are grateful from their shelled-out homes that America came to a visit.
    Bolded………He wasn't the de facto ruler of the Middle East??? Saddam wasn't a threat to us??? And I'm the idiot.

Good one.

And go back and re-read……I would have been perfectly happy to have a few ships launch sopme missiles into Baghdad until the idiot got the message.

But, I guess, you know best.

Hey, by the way, does the US get any cred for kicking Saddam out of Kuwait??? Or was he leaving anyway and we just grabbed all the glory??? Get back to me on that. And why no crying over what Saddam did to the environment with all those poil fires??? Or did the US start them as an excuse to eventually push into Irag??? You know how er are……always plotting.

Oh right. I forgot how many people here know exactly what I am thinking al the time.

So you can't prove that I said something like that but you just know that it is true.

By that train oof thonking we can easily infer that a good deal of the posters here believe that white people are bad.

You mistake me, I can't prove you said the exact words "I hate brown people" but you say things like that all the time.

In fact, you're so ubiquitous with the practice. I think in PSD vernacular to say something vaguely racist is called a "Sluggo".

No, you are the complete fool. We have read numerous posts of yours and you have been quite clear on where you stand to the point we can predict which way you will blow on any subject. Post long enough, and people get a read on you.

Will Rogers

Bolded………He wasn't the de facto ruler of the Middle East??? Saddam wasn't a threat to us??? And I'm the idiot.

Good one.

And go back and re-read……I would have been perfectly happy to have a few ships launch sopme missiles into Baghdad until the idiot got the message.

But, I guess, you know best.

Hey, by the way, does the US get any cred for kicking Saddam out of Kuwait??? Or was he leaving anyway and we just grabbed all the glory??? Get back to me on that. And why no crying over what Saddam did to the environment with all those poil fires??? Or did the US start them as an excuse to eventually push into Irag??? You know how er are……always plotting.
    Was it the US' fault the Japanese attacked us at Pearl Harbor?

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast