Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 155

Thread: Colombia

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,843
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    How about "we're full, we've done our part, we've taken in as many as possible, we're running out of money and it's time for others (including your native country) to take care of their own. For additional help please call: 212-963-1234."
    But none of that is true.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,309
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    But none of that is true.
    Wrong again. Mr Consistency. All of that is true.

    Why do so many of you care so much about people that are not from here??? None of their probles were caused by the US and we have tons of problems of out own to solve……not the least of which is our just pissing $$$ away.

    If your answer is that "it's the right thong to do" or "we're America, that's what we do"………just save it. Because while all that is true, we have more than done our share in the past.

    I'll ask again……where is the UN. This is the time to set some sort of international policy. We already know who agrees to the refugee policy (pretty much everyone0, so now it's time to take some in. Seems like plenty of room in Argentina and Chile and the lingo problem would be solved. How about a little help?

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    None of their probles were caused by the US
    lol, how stupid..

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,843
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, how stupid...
    There were millions of refugees in Iraq, apparently none that were America’s fault...

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Near Indy
    Posts
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    There were millions of refugees in Iraq, apparently none that were America’s fault...
    Oooops. Didn't realize this list left out so many.
    Last edited by Blue6; 05-10-2021 at 04:22 PM.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Near Indy
    Posts
    515
    This may add to the mix. Nice timeline

    https://www.voanews.com/usa/timeline-us-covert-actions

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,309
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    There were millions of refugees in Iraq, apparently none that were America’s fault...
    Possibly if Saddam didn't run his country the way he did, we would not have had to go in there. So who really caused the refugees???

    After Kuwait, 9/11, WMD's … the guy needed to go. It's not like anyone else would have taken him out.

    And when was the last time there was any peace in that god forsaken part of the world??? Way before the US got involved.

    But, according to posters here, only the US causes this grief around the world. All the trouble on the planet stems from the US. But for some reason, everyone wants to come here and none of the malcontents ever seem to leave.

    Very strange.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,309
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    This may add to the mix. Nice timeline

    https://www.voanews.com/usa/timeline-us-covert-actions
    And your point is………?????

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Possibly if Saddam didn't run his country the way he did, we would not have had to go in there. So who really caused the refugees???
    Omg, lol. Sluggo with the whitespeak!

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,843
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Possibly if Saddam didn't run his country the way he did, we would not have had to go in there. So who really caused the refugees???

    After Kuwait, 9/11, WMD's … the guy needed to go. It's not like anyone else would have taken him out.

    And when was the last time there was any peace in that god forsaken part of the world??? Way before the US got involved.

    But, according to posters here, only the US causes this grief around the world. All the trouble on the planet stems from the US. But for some reason, everyone wants to come here and none of the malcontents ever seem to leave.

    Very strange.
    So even though we invaded Iraq it was their fault because we invaded them?

    This coming from the guy who always talks about how we shouldn’t be the world police, oh except I guess we HAD to go to Iraq now.


    Your logic is all over the place. The only consistent byline is “brown people bad”

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    17,131
    Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11 or have any WMD. If you are going to rant at least be factual with your accusations.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So even though we invaded Iraq it was their fault because we invaded them?

    This coming from the guy who always talks about how we shouldn’t be the world police, oh except I guess we HAD to go to Iraq now.


    Your logic is all over the place. The only consistent byline is “brown people bad”
    But who REALLY caused the refugees?? [emoji23][emoji23]

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,309
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So even though we invaded Iraq it was their fault because we invaded them?

    This coming from the guy who always talks about how we shouldn’t be the world police, oh except I guess we HAD to go to Iraq now.


    Your logic is all over the place. The only consistent byline is “brown people bad
    It is Saddam's faulty that we had to do what we had to do.

    First bold………No, we should not be the world's police. In Saddam's case, I would have been perfectly happy bombing the bejesus out of his various palaces until we got him.

    Second Bold……For the umpteenth time:
    Show me where I have ever said this.
    Show me where I have ever said this.
    Show me where I have ever said this.
    Show me where I have ever said this.
    Show me where I have ever said this.
    Show me where I have ever said this.
    Show me where I have ever said this.
    Show me where I have ever said this.
    Show me where I have ever said this.
    Show me where I have ever said this.
    Show me where I have ever said this.


    And if you can't Show me where I have ever said this, have the temerity to apologize (like that would ever happen.)

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,843
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    It is Saddam's faulty that we had to do what we had to do.

    First bold………No, we should not be the world's police. In Saddam's case, I would have been perfectly happy bombing the bejesus out of his various palaces until we got him.

    Second Bold……For the umpteenth time:
    Show me where I have ever said this.
    Show me where I have ever said this.
    Show me where I have ever said this.
    Show me where I have ever said this.
    Show me where I have ever said this.
    Show me where I have ever said this.
    Show me where I have ever said this.
    Show me where I have ever said this.
    Show me where I have ever said this.
    Show me where I have ever said this.
    Show me where I have ever said this.


    And if you can't Show me where I have ever said this, have the temerity to apologize (like that would ever happen.)
    First. I never apologize for the truth.

    Second, we didn’t HAVE to invade

    Third, Bombing them is still being the world’s police


    Got to love the personal responsibility guy taking no responsibility for Iraq.

    Let me use Sluggo’s logic: It’s America’s fault everyone wants to come here because if we weren’t so desirable they wouldn’t want to come here, thus every refugee is OUR FAULT.

    Man, logic from absurd premises sure is fun.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,309
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11 or have any WMD. If you are going to rant at least be factual with your accusations.
    If you don't think that Saddam was aware of 9/11 before it happened then you are very naive. At the time, Saddam was the de-facto leader of the Middle East. He knew. And as far as the WMS……he already used them against his own people. Intel from multiple sources around the world confirmed that he had them. Even Hilly believed he had them (shouldn't that be good enough for you……Hilly believed it). They were probably moved…my guess to Syria.

    And bottom line here……would you rather he was still in power???

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •