Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Where does Jokicís MVP run rank?

Nikola Jokic is going to be the MVP. Itís going to be nearly unanimous. Heíll be the first center to win it since Shaq in 2000.
    Where do you rank his MVP campaign all-time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He wouldn't have won it if LeBron never got hurt. On top of that, Embiid would have been favored over him had he stayed healthy.

He has been great and earned it but I don't think it would rank favorably all time.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    He wouldn't have won it if LeBron never got hurt. On top of that, Embiid would have been favored over him had he stayed healthy.

He has been great and earned it but I don't think it would rank favorably all time.

Jokic was already more valuable than LeBron before he got injured. He was neck-and-neck with Embiid before he got injured.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    Jokic was already more valuable than LeBron before he got injured. He was neck-and-neck with Embiid before he got injured.
    he was def not neck and neck with joel at the time of the injury.. joel was literally everyones head and shoulders favorate at that point.... jokic will deserve it but unlike shaq at the time jokic isnt the best player at his position.

I don't think it's going to be all that close to unanimous. But all MVPs have to be part of the context ... like MJ and LeBron not winning a few more just because they won so many the standard was higher.

give me Jokic over Embiid any day of the week, twice on Sunday. Whenís the last time Embiid played more than 65 games? Neveruary. In comparison Jokic hasnít missed a game and is averaging nearly a triple double.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    Which is every year. Dudes guaranteed to miss a good chunk of games every season. I think the fact that Jokic has the same impact if not more, and is an iron man puts him over.

Also Jokic runs the offense for his team. Embid doesnít have that ability. People often over look that part of Jokics game but itís one of the things that makes him truly special. The way he reads the game, gets his team mates going, he really does make his team mates better. Denver would be lost with out Jokic. But Philly can lose embiid for 20 games and still stay afloat.

Except Lebron did get hurt and Embiid never stays healthy..

Not very high

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Not very high
    I mean his team is 4 games out of first and heís doing it with out a Murray + the stats are cray

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    he was def not neck and neck with joel at the time of the injury.. joel was literally everyones head and shoulders favorate at that point.... jokic will deserve it but unlike shaq at the time jokic isnt the best player at his position.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Which is every year. Dudes guaranteed to miss a good chunk of games every season. I think the fact that Jokic has the same impact if not more, and is an iron man puts him over.
    Joker is the MVP for me. This from a Sixer fan

All I care and want is Joel carrying the 76ers to the Finals

I donít know how impressive it is. Embiid probably wins it if he is healthy. But this may be one of the more unique MVPís you will see.

Probably the least athletic MVP of all time. His off-season was short, condensed schedule. Denverís pace of play is almost dead last. Even with MPJ and Murray out all for extended periods of time he was consistent. A center that is a pass first guy, we may never see it again.

He is 1 of 2 maybe 3 guys in the league you can run your offense around and it doesnít matter what so ever who the other guys on the court are. He has no real weakness offensively.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast