Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    Michael Porter Jr had two serious back surgeries. One in college. The next as a rookie.

Since every one was butt hurt over Porzingis' injuries...I can see why the Knicks were skiddish at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Michael Porter Jr had two serious back surgeries. One in college. The next as a rookie.

Since every one was butt hurt over Porzingis' injuries...I can see why the Knicks were skiddish at the time.
    yea but he was gonna be the number 1 overall pick if it were for injuries, he was mvp of mcdonalds all american team, dude has all star talent. Shouldn't have been scared. We weren't going anywhere...we never adopted the tank that's why we didn't get him.

The Knicks are BACK...part 2

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Are we really banking on Luca now, a player no one heard of before last week? He doesn’t even have a guaranteed contract beyond one season.
    We arent banking on anything. We trying to make smart moves. There is no reason to act desperate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Are we really banking on Luca now, a player no one heard of before last week? He doesn’t even have a guaranteed contract beyond one season.
    Some posters here just love underdog story more then going after accomplished players.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    We arent banking on anything. We trying to make smart moves. There is no reason to act desperate.

I'm referring to posters downplaying the need for a PG and citing Luca in addition to the other guards on the team.

People are counting on him to be good before he even plays a game and he shouldn't be factored in yet IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    No one has said he is elite. He's untouchable because he took a huge jump at the age of 20, and is still on his rookie deal.

As for his 3s, he's been shooting 40%+ for a really long time now. There was nothing about his shooting last night that looked unsustainable. He wasn't taking step back 3s or anything like that. So this is nonsense.
    Last night he looked like he was praying for his fluke shots to go in. Maybe the coaching staff is forcing him to shoot shoot I don't know but his game is looking uglier as season passes by.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Last night he looked like he was praying for his fluke shots to go in. Maybe the coaching staff is forcing him to shoot shoot I don't know but his game is looking uglier as season passes by.

Nothing about RJ's three-point shots from the corner could be considered as prayers or flukes. This is all in your head.

EDIT: Just checked, and RJ's shooting 43% from 3 from the corners since the all-star break. He's shooting even better from above the break. This is not a real issue.
    Last edited by Bubba313; 05-06-2021 at 01:21 PM.

When RJ was 0-5 I posted that come next game he's gonna come back with a vengeance because that's just the player he is. But shortly after, in the 3rd qtr he hit 3 of his next 4 3pt attempts. He has a very good ability to just forget and move on. He's a fiery competitor and a desire to be great. He very much has the mamba mentality he just needs to put it all together and I'm fairly confident he eventually will.

The Knicks are BACK...part 2

NY: Immanuel Quickley (ankle) is doubtful Friday

Alec Burks (contused left knee) is also doubtful so the Knicks will be a little short-handed in the backcourt. Derrick Rose gets a big bump with this news and Elfrid Payton may have a higher floor after struggling for several weeks.

Save us Frank.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeJay View Post
    Alec Burks (contused left knee) is also doubtful so the Knicks will be a little short-handed in the backcourt. Derrick Rose gets a big bump with this news and Elfrid Payton may have a higher floor after struggling for several weeks.
    Burks looked injured to me last night. He probably shouldn’t have played.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Save us Frank.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021