Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 161 of 214 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 3205
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoba Rama View Post
    The starting pitching in this system is just insane.

1. Schmidt
    2. Waldichuk
    3. Wesneski
    4. Jhonny Brito
    5. Luis Medina
    6. Randy Vasquez
    7. Will Warren
    8. Sean Boyle (don't sleep on him, his pitches have incredible movement, might end up being a Ron Marinaccio type).
    9. Matt Sauer - officially has broken out
    10. TJ Sikkema
    11. Josue Panacual
    12. Beck Way - has been inconsistent but the talent is clearly there and the last two starts have been very good.
    13. Blas Castano
    14. Chandler Champlain
    15. Juan Carela
    16. Yon Castro

These guys are all legitimate starting pitching prospects. Can't recall a time in the past where the Yankees had this many legit SP prospects all pitching well. This leaves of Gil and Yoendrys Gomez too. With starting pitchers alone, they have the prospects to make a trade for a big time position player. I think they should pull the trigger now. This is a special year, they should go all in.
    Sears should be towards the top of that list as well.

1. Schmidt
    2. Waldichuk
    3. Wesneski
    4. Jhonny Brito
    5. Luis Medina
    6. Randy Vasquez
    7. Will Warren
    8. Sean Boyle (don't sleep on him, his pitches have incredible movement, might end up being a Ron Marinaccio type).
    10. TJ Sikkema
    11. Josue Panacual
    12. Beck Way - has been inconsistent but the talent is clearly there and the last two starts have been very good.
    13. Blas Castano
    14. Chandler Champlain
    15. Juan Carela
    16. Yon Castro

These guys are all legitimate starting pitching prospects. Can't recall a time in the past where the Yankees had this many legit SP prospects all pitching well. This leaves of Gil and Yoendrys Gomez too. With starting pitchers alone, they have the prospects to make a trade for a big time position player. I think they should pull the trigger now. This is a special year, they should go all in.
    Brock Selvidge and Brendan Beck as well. If Gomez is finally healthy, I think we're gonna see him finally show why he's been on the 40 man for the last couple yrs.

I agree 100% to the bolded. This is the yr they need to go all in and get the best MLB team possible.

IMO, Waldichuk is pitching himself into the untouchable (unless it's for a huge name, long term asset) category. I think he's going to be ranked with the best pitching spec in BB.

I also wouldn't be in a hurry to trade Schmidt or Wesneski either, but anyone else for a high quality player, get it done

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Sears should be towards the top of that list as well.
    Yes, I meant to add him on there. Thanks for pointing that out

As long as we are pointing out all the riches, we might as well include Luis Gil.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang

1. Schmidt
    2. Waldichuk
    3. Wesneski
    4. Jhonny Brito
    5. Luis Medina
    6. Randy Vasquez
    7. Will Warren
    10. TJ Sikkema
    11. Josue Panacual
    13. Blas Castano
    14. Chandler Champlain
    15. Juan Carela
    16. Yon Castro

Agreed.
    Here's a nutty thought. Do they go all in and trade for Soto and sign him long term? If they did that, they have a replacement for judge if they are unable to resign him and if they do Resign him? Holy hell

Judge
    Soto
    Stanton

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    As long as we are pointing out all the riches, we might as well include Luis Gil.
    Gil was listed at the bottom since he's injured and wasn't playing great before the injury. I do think he could come back and be a huge piece as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Agreed.
    Here's a nutty thought. Do they go all in and trade for Soto and sign him long term? If they did that, they have a replacement for judge if they are unable to resign him and if they do Resign him? Holy hell

Judge
    Soto
    Stanton
    Would be a great team on paper. Soto doesn't look thay great this year but certainly un upgrade on Gallo.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Would be a great team on paper. Soto doesn't look thay great this year but certainly un upgrade on Gallo.
    I think hitting between Judge and Stanton would help his numbers. He doesn't have a ton of protection in the Nats lineup

It's an interesting idea. You lock up a young Allstar caliber, lefty OF.
    Britton, Chapman and Gallo off the books is 42 mil. Turn around and give Judge the type of deal he wants.
    Stick Flo in CF and Hicks is your 4th OF.

Flo
    Judge
    Soto
    Stanton
    Rizzo
    DJ
    Carp
    Torres
    IKF
    Catcher

Ignorance is bliss

I mean, hes obviously good. But people are talking about ridiculous money to extend/sign him. What has he done to be worth that?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I mean, hes obviously good. But people are talking about ridiculous money to extend/sign him. What has he done to be worth that?
    He's only 23, left handed, career .295 bat, two silver slugger awards, led the NL in BA, OBP, SLG% and OBP+ in 2020, a perennial MVP candidate with a career .425 OBP, last season he was worth 6.8WAR second only to Tatis at 7.3. Speed and a strong arm to boot. Other than that....he ain't no Joey Gallo!

Sell the Team, HAL!

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    He's only 23, left handed, career .295 bat, two silver slugger awards, led the NL in BA, OBP, SLG% and OBP+ in 2020, a perennial MVP candidate with a career .425 OBP, last season he was worth 6.8WAR second only to Tatis at 7.3. Speed and a strong arm to boot. Other than that....he ain't no Joey Gallo!
    Also won a World Series while being the best player on the field at like 19 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Also won a World Series while being the best player on the field at like 19 years old.
    Yeah, that too!

Sell the Team, HAL!

This kid has crazy stuff. https://twitter.com/i/status/1536086727458168834 We're going to be hearing his name a lot more around the deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    This kid has crazy stuff. https://twitter.com/i/status/1536086727458168834 We're going to be hearing his name a lot more around the deadline.
    I think hes a top prospect in this system that isnt being talked about as a top prospect.

@mryclept

4h
    Anthony Volpes wRC+ has climbed to 100. In his last 25 games (113 PA): 280/.354/.450 (123 wRC+; 18.6% K; 11 doubles). The sample size for his strong stretch is getting larger. #Yankees #RepBX