Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 217 of 217 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217
Results 3,241 to 3,248 of 3248
    OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    The Yankees lost RHP Wilking Rodriguez to the Cardinals and RHP Zach Greene to the Mets during the major league portion of the Rule 5 draft.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Yankees only lost Zach Greene in the rule five. Given how competitive the Mets are (who took him), I find it hard to believe they will hide him on their roster all year. He will be strictly sink or swim. If he does well, he'll stick with them. If not, he will be returned.

They also lost Wilking Rodriguez, one of the more puzzling picks given that he has not played for the Yankees in their minor league system for 7 years. I'm not sure if that was a type-o or what, but I did see he was dominant in the Mexican leagues this year so maybe he found something.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoba Rama View Post
    Yankees only lost Zach Greene in the rule five. Given how competitive the Mets are (who took him), I find it hard to believe they will hide him on their roster all year. He will be strictly sink or swim. If he does well, he'll stick with them. If not, he will be returned.

They also lost Wilking Rodriguez, one of the more puzzling picks given that he has not played for the Yankees in their minor league system for 7 years. I'm not sure if that was a type-o or what, but I did see he was dominant in the Mexican leagues this year so maybe he found something.
    [emoji19]

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

The New York Yankees select LHP Pablo Mujica from the Kansas City Royals complex roster in the Triple-A phase of the Rule 5 draft.

Mujica, 21, pitched 13 games in 2019, then didn't pitch again until throwing 11 games this year. Overall, he has a 3.13 ERA with 11.5 K.9, 4.5 BB/9.

- Conor Foley

FCL Yankees RHP Denny Larrondo goes to Arizona. Missed all of 2022 due to injury

- John Brophy

Red Sox select RHP Ryan Miller in round 2 from... the Yankees.

Tampa Bay Rays select RHP Nelson Alvarez from the Yankees.

Alvarez, 24, had a 2.85 ERA in 35 games with High-A Hudson Valley this year, then allowed nine earned runs in 10 innings in the Arizona Fall League.

For his career, reliever has 10.2 K/9, 5.9 BB/9.

Yankees lose eight prospects (seven arms) in the R5 Draft:

Zach Greene
    Alfred Vega
    Ryan Miller
    Yon Castro
    Denny Larrondo
    Wilking Rodriguez
    Nelson Alvarez
    Oliver Dunn
    - Eli Fishman