Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 100.00%
  • No

0 0%

Ted Cruz Currupt

https://www.businessinsider.com/ethi...ke-ceos-2021-5

Do you think Ted Cruz threatening "woke CEO" is an admission of government corruption? Why or why not

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

"I sell access to my vote for cash" - Ted Cruz

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    https://www.businessinsider.com/ethi...ke-ceos-2021-5

Do you think Ted Cruz threatening "woke CEO" is an admission of government corruption? Why or why not
    Of course it is. The more interesting part is that it's telling how broken things are that he's saying the quiet part out loud.

Ted Cruz being a corrupt piece of **** is like saying the sky is blue.

It's funny people think this is just an example of Cruz. The majority of government leaders do this. This idea that Republicans can't be corrupt or that Democrats aren't corrupt is mind-boggling to me. What don't you guys get? At the end of the day, they have the power and money. What do most Americans have? Neither. Do you honestly think they give a F about you? The sooner you guys realize that the government is simply voting in the lesser of two evils, the better your view on the world will be. The government will never be on your side if they have billion dollar deals behind the scenes that work in their favor.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    It's funny people think this is just an example of Cruz. The majority of government leaders do this. This idea that Republicans can't be corrupt or that Democrats aren't corrupt is mind-boggling to me. What don't you guys get? At the end of the day, they have the power and money. What do most Americans have? Neither. Do you honestly think they give a F about you? The sooner you guys realize that the government is simply voting in the lesser of two evils, the better your view on the world will be. The government will never be on your side if they have billion dollar deals behind the scenes that work in their favor.
    On the whole, I agree with your assessment. As always, all you have to do to understand the workings of government is simply to follow the money trail. This is as applicable to my relatively small town as it is to the national level.

That said, the lesser of two (or more) evils is what it is: the lesser of two evils.

what I find distressing is he feel comfortable saying this knowing how it would look.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    what I find distressing is he feel comfortable saying this knowing how it would look.
    Exactly. I also find it disturbing when congress people talk proudly about their campaign fundraising efforts ... it's like they are openly proud of their efforts to maintain power.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Exactly. I also find it disturbing when congress people talk proudly about their campaign fundraising efforts ... it's like they are openly proud of their efforts to maintain power.
    Sounds like we are talking about Pelosi. They reach the crowning moment in their career and just want to brag about it. Tell you what they feel is important. The money.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Sounds like we are talking about Pelosi. They reach the crowning moment in their career and just want to brag about it. Tell you what they feel is important. The money.
    Yeah, not just Pelosi, she's just the leader of the pack. A bunch of the old guard crow about their fundraising.

I get the same kind of sick when a city council member talks about police fines collected as "revenue".

Or when school board members talk about getting more out of the "good" parents, the implication being that the poorer parents are not "good" to them.

Ted Cruz Currupt

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Often life forces you to select from bad choices. How you deal with this and what you select defines you. Saying **** it they all suck or excusing what makes **** bad bc nothing is really good is childish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Ted Cruz being a corrupt piece of **** is like saying the sky is blue.
    This.