Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    Sorry my dudes.

I shouldn't get into pointless debates about Kobe/LeBron. Kobe is great.

I just love my guy, I really hope he comes back with a vengeance but I'm not gonna lie I'm worried the chemistry won't be there.

Big game tonight.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    That's misleading the point wasn't meant to be "**** chemistry " but more so that him chemistry doesn't matter - if he isn't healthy. That's all.

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Back spasms from grabbing his ankle [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    someone get that puuusssy a tempurpedic bed or something.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Sorry my dudes.

I just love my guy, I really hope he comes back with a vengeance but I'm not gonna lie I'm worried the chemistry won't be there.

Big game tonight.

Exactly. If this was last year's team fully intact this year, then we wouldn't be worried. But how many minutes has our actual starters played together?

ADII
    AD
    Lebron
    KCP
    DS

Two games or so?

Exactly. If this was last year's team fully intact this year, then we wouldn't be worried. But how many minutes has our actual starters played together?

ADII
    AD
    Lebron
    KCP
    DS

Two games or so?
    AD2 has to have a diminished role when it matters right ? He can be very useful in a Dwight role, but he has no touch. Seeing them try to run the offense through him and him clogging up the lanes is killing me!

Yeah. It's a real concern.

It's hard to decide what is best?

Play in- more chemistry,risk missing playoffs due to a very short series

No play in- week off before playoffs , maybe help the team get healthy

Click here to register!

Guys relax, we have nothing to lose since almost to one here expect a repeat right now, we're either up for a big surprise or just what was expected lol

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowX View Post
    The last I recall was everyone was jumping down my back and calling me a troll when I said the Lakers are bad and we are running out of time. I think we would be lucky to even make to to the #7 or #8 slots this year in the play-in tournament. I just don't see it happening. The feud for more time in the center position really hurt us. On top of that, you have KCP performing like a scrub. With four more games left against Portland, Suns, Knicks and the Rockets, we need all the luck we can get. The only freebie we might get is with Rockets.

Less than a week later, it sounds like a funeral around this forum. Stick a fork in it. We don't have chemistry and there is no time left to build it. We got lucky last year when they shut down the NBA and the players get rest and was able to start over. I would be SHOCKED it they make it past the second round. Its even possible that we might not make it to the playoffs if we had two bad games. There was a lot of good veterans and people who played with a chip on their shoulders like Dwight Howard. This year, they seem pissed off and hate each other. I'm just getting big popcorn bag because I need it.
    No one jumped on your back for your basketball take. Many of us actually discussed basketball with you...once you stopped being a troll lol. You know full well you came in trying to be a troll. Once you dropped that no one had any issues with what you were saying

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    No one jumped on your back for your basketball take. Many of us actually discussed basketball with you...once you stopped being a troll lol. You know full well you came in trying to be a troll. Once you dropped that no one had any issues with what you were saying
    Not that hard to understand right?

Like how Jimmy Butler would say y'all in trouble, yeah the Lakers in trouble, real trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Guys relax, we have nothing to lose since almost to one here expect a repeat right now, we're either up for a big surprise or just what was expected lol
    This.. It’s extremely hard to repeat when a team is healthy.. We just can’t stay healthy. I’m not expecting us to repeat. If they pull it off that’d be awesome.

Wait, what?

Am I all alone????

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Sorry my dudes.

Big game tonight.

Tittaaayysss!!!

Bingo

Does anyone else think that if AD would've started out 7-9 and a couple of rebounds instead of 2-9 and 1 rebound he would've kept playing? He quit. He didn't want to compete. He's supposed to be 1 of our leaders. No more excuses for him.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Deep down I see Lebron as a coward more than anything else. Don't get me started with AD. A loud fart in his direction would get him injured. This is the time to man up and just play for the sake of the franchise and the team. If he is not ready at this juncture, then shut him and AD down for the rest of the season. I remember in 2003 the Lakers limped into the playoffs after the 3 finals appearances and it showed. They were physically and mentally drained. This team is looking like one right now. I could be wrong and Lebron might turn it on and this was just a way to make sure he is 100% but playing with two new starters into the playoffs while facing possibly the 1 seed is not going to be easy .
    He didn't even show up to the game.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast