Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 91
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,849

    Game 68: Suns @ Lakers

    Sunday May 9th 7 PM, Spectrum & NBATV



    Nevvvaaaa losssssss!!!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    34,457
    Doesn't matter if we lose anymore as long as we keep that 7th seed.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Doesn't matter if we lose anymore as long as we keep that 7th seed.
    Agreed

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,861
    Basically it is a must win

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,882
    Go Lakers!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,908
    AD getting better every game

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    11,592
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    AD getting better every game
    AD was scared to play the Clippers
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,908

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,908
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    AD was scared to play the Clippers
    Too scared to get injured. I don't know man.. Seems like he doesn't want himself to get exposed. Overthinking the long-term effect of getting hurt.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    11,592
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Too scared to get injured. I don't know man.. Seems like he doesn't want himself to get exposed. Overthinking the long-term effect of getting hurt.
    But he played a team high 39 mins the very next night. He wasn't overthinking when he played the Blazers.
    Last edited by McAllen Tx; 05-08-2021 at 09:38 PM.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,908
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    But he played a team high 39 mins the very next night. He wasn't overthinking when he played the Blazers.
    Probably depends on the definition of scared. Scared how? Both losses but if you ask me, realistically the game vs the Blazers seemed more manageable. I mean also in terms of physical play Boogie/Mook > Covington

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    34,457
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    AD was scared to play the Clippers
    I second Mave on this one, he is injury scared, he twisted his ankle, hurted his back and was scared to play through it.

    He probably got some Roïds between the clipps and blazers game.
    Last edited by Iron24th; 05-09-2021 at 02:09 AM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    34,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    AD getting better every game
    Seems like we wanna keep that 7th seed

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    11,592
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I second Mave on this one, he is injury scared, he twisted his ankle, hurted his back and was scared to play through it.

    He probably got some Roïds between the clipps and blazers game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Seems like we wanna keep that 7th seed
    Neither of your guys excuses for AD are adding up. You guys say he was scared to get hurt against the Clippers and now that we want the 7th seed. If them were the cases then why did he play a team high 39 mins against the Blazers?
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,908
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Neither of your guys excuses for AD are adding up. You guys say he was scared to get hurt against the Clippers and now that we want the 7th seed. If them were the cases then why did he play a team high 39 mins against the Blazers?
    Hold up -- TBH, I never really understood your statement when you said, "AD was scared to play the Clippers"

    I'd like to know the context. This is what I'm assuming right now, what I get from what you're saying is that AD and the entire coaching staff weren't telling the truth when they decided to sit him out for that one game vs the Clips? that he wasn't really hurt and he used the injury excuse just so he could avoid the Clippers?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •