Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    You guys crack me up... 1 minute later you're typing in..... "Playing with chemistry doesn't matter if LeBron is not healthy"

Damn. No offense but that's one of the most stupid things that I've read in PSD and I've been here awhile. Definitely top 3.

I clearly understand that LeBron James is among the very, very best to play the game but to say something like fck chemistry, we need a healthy LeBron otherwise fck the season.

Yikes. That's a bad look
    It's true though.

Chemistry is important, but Bron's health is more important and here is why:

The team is more likely to build enough chemistry with a healthy Bron ; than for an unhealthy Bron to get healthy enough as the team builds chemistry. There's a certain point where it's worth playing. It's been determined that isn't the case at least for the next game or two.

If sitting out is interpreted as "giving the Lakers a better chance to win the title" than any other choice is misguided.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 05-07-2021 at 02:45 AM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post

It isn't black and white. And playing isn't "tougher "Good one. No.

You are not a Laker fan

Go post in the HEAT Forum!!!!

Yes.We.Did.

Like a Bosh!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Like I said, doesn't even matter anyway

If the belief is that him sitting out makes the Lakers more likely to make a championship run, then it's stupid to play him.

It isn't black and white. And playing isn't "tougher "Good one. No.

It's at best highly debatable that LBJ sitting out at this point in the season gives the lakers the best chance to win a title. I would say it's just the opposite and every game he sits out decreases our chances

This isn't even a chemistry thing anymore, it's about having heart.

https://youtu.be/0rn_cbYxruk
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

No AD, LBJ or THT

Injuries are really hurting us

Bad timing before the playoffs

Tough loss

28% from the 3 line

https://youtu.be/HVopx9e-zkI

Best way to compare eras. Superstars from the past vrs now

WS has said numerous if times that Westbrook is the leagues most over-rated superstar, could be true but AD nit too far behind.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Unless a miracle happens, we ain’t repeating. Too many injuries and the season started too soon. We all had to know the minutes and mileage was going to lead to Lebron declining.. It happens.. He’s 36.. We need to reload for next season. We need another playmaker badly to help take the load off of Lebron.

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Unless a miracle happens, we ain’t repeating. Too many injuries and the season started too soon. We all had to know the minutes and mileage was going to lead to Lebron declining.. It happens.. He’s 36.. We need to reload for next season. We need another playmaker badly to help take the load off of Lebron.
    It does not look good for sure, depends on who we face in the 1st round, denver wothout murray would be our "easiest" way to get to the 2nd round, then if we finally get healthy anything is possible in the playoffs but we'll need a lot of luck too, and we lack it actually.

The last I recall was everyone was jumping down my back and calling me a troll when I said the Lakers are bad and we are running out of time. I think we would be lucky to even make to to the #7 or #8 slots this year in the play-in tournament. I just don't see it happening. The feud for more time in the center position really hurt us. On top of that, you have KCP performing like a scrub. With four more games left against Portland, Suns, Knicks and the Rockets, we need all the luck we can get. The only freebie we might get is with Rockets.

Less than a week later, it sounds like a funeral around this forum. Stick a fork in it. We don't have chemistry and there is no time left to build it. We got lucky last year when they shut down the NBA and the players get rest and was able to start over. I would be SHOCKED it they make it past the second round. Its even possible that we might not make it to the playoffs if we had two bad games. There was a lot of good veterans and people who played with a chip on their shoulders like Dwight Howard. This year, they seem pissed off and hate each other. I'm just getting big popcorn bag because I need it.
    Last edited by ShadowX; 05-07-2021 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowX View Post
    The last I recall was everyone was jumping down my back and calling me a troll when I said the Lakers are bad and we are running out of time. I think we would be lucky to even make to to the #7 or #8 slots this year in the play-in tournament. I just don't see it happening. The feud for more time in the center position really hurt us. On top of that, you have KCP performing like a scrub. With four more games left against Portland, Suns, Knicks and the Rockets, we need all the luck we can get. The only freebie we might get is with Rockets.

Less than a week later, it sounds like a funeral around this forum. Stick a fork in it. We don't have chemistry and there is no time left to build it. We got lucky last year when they shut down the NBA and the players get rest and was able to start over. I would be SHOCKED it they make it past the second round. Its even possible that we might not make it to the playoffs if we had two bad games. There was a lot of good veterans and people who played with a chip on their shoulders like Dwight Howard. This year, they seem pissed off and hate each other. I'm just getting big popcorn bag because I need it.
    If this season has proven anything with an aging LeBron 2 years away from retirement and a glass built power forward ... we need that young durable 3rd superstar this offseason.

You do everything you can to keep Caruso & THT to go with Bron & AD.

Everyone else is expendable.

Whatever happened to AD? He only played 9 mins. I didn’t get to watch the game. Did he get injured or is it his back issues? Geez we can’t catch a break and I know this have the rest of the league thrilled smh. Will be tough winning a series if we do make it in against anyone with an unhealthy LBJ and AD

Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    Whatever happened to AD? He only played 9 mins. I didn’t get to watch the game. Did he get injured or is it his back issues? Geez we can’t catch a break and I know this have the rest of the league thrilled smh. Will be tough winning a series if we do make it in against anyone with an unhealthy LBJ and AD
    Back spasms

Dude is made of glass

Back spasms from grabbing his ankle [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    https://youtu.be/HVopx9e-zkI

Best way to compare eras. Superstars from the past vrs now

WS has said numerous if times that Westbrook is the leagues most over-rated superstar, could be true but AD nit too far behind.
    LOL. So true.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    You guys crack me up... 1 minute later you're typing in..... "Playing with chemistry doesn't matter if LeBron is not healthy"

Damn. No offense but that's one of the most stupid things that I've read in PSD and I've been here awhile. Definitely top 3.

I clearly understand that LeBron James is among the very, very best to play the game but to say something like fck chemistry, we need a healthy LeBron otherwise fck the season.

Yikes. That's a bad look

Deep down I see Lebron as a coward more than anything else. Don't get me started with AD. A loud fart in his direction would get him injured. This is the time to man up and just play for the sake of the franchise and the team. If he is not ready at this juncture, then shut him and AD down for the rest of the season. I remember in 2003 the Lakers limped into the playoffs after the 3 finals appearances and it showed. They were physically and mentally drained. This team is looking like one right now. I could be wrong and Lebron might turn it on and this was just a way to make sure he is 100% but playing with two new starters into the playoffs while facing possibly the 1 seed is not going to be easy .
    Last edited by WhiteShadow42; 05-07-2021 at 12:24 PM.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast