Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Does anyone else think that if AD would've started out 7-9 and a couple of rebounds instead of 2-9 and 1 rebound he would've kept playing? He quit. He didn't want to compete. He's supposed to be 1 of our leaders. No more excuses for him.
    Yep, the lack of fight we've seen so far from our leaders is concerning to say the least
    Last edited by Big Moves03; 05-07-2021 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    No one jumped on your back for your basketball take. Many of us actually discussed basketball with you...once you stopped being a troll lol. You know full well you came in trying to be a troll. Once you dropped that no one had any issues with what you were saying
    Bingo!

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Wait, what?

Am I all alone????

Keyword is "almost"

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Keyword is "almost"
    Lol, I saw that

Just had to put that out there

Yep, the lack of fight we've seen so far from our leaders is concerning to say the least
    Posters here are quick to point fingers and fault our role players but this season going down the toilet falls squarely on ADs & LBJs shoulders. ADs demeanor all season belongs in the toilet cause it's been straight doodoo. And now LBJs IDGAF attitude is straight doodoo. Beyond concerning that they seem to be throwing in the towel, not even attempting to defend their title.

Even if LBJ is doing what I said a few weeks ago, the ultimate ego trip trying to show everyone that he just has to show up and the championship is his. That's putting his ego before the team.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Posters here are quick to point fingers and fault our role players but this season going down the toilet falls squarely on ADs & LBJs shoulders. ADs demeanor all season belongs in the toilet cause it's been straight doodoo. And now LBJs IDGAF attitude is straight doodoo. Beyond concerning that they seem to be throwing in the towel, not even attempting to defend their title.

Even if LBJ is doing what I said a few weeks ago, the ultimate ego trip trying to show everyone that he just has to show up and the championship is his. That's putting his ego before the team.
    Yep, can't disagree with this at all. AD has been subpar for someone of his caliber all season long and it really does seem like LBJ isn't all that interested or concerned about where this season is headed.
    Last edited by Big Moves03; 05-09-2021 at 03:14 AM.

Yep, can't disagree with this at all. AD has been subpar for someone of his caliber all season long and it really does seem like LBJ isn't all that interested or concerned about where this season is headed.
    Ya I miss LeBron with the washedking and redemption season campaigns he was carrying throughout the 2019-20 season pre and during the bubble.

Seems like this 2020-21 season for him has been meh in terms of mindset,
    Approach, goals and motivation wise.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Ya I miss LeBron with the washedking and redemption season campaigns he was carrying throughout the 2019-20 season pre and during the bubble.

Seems like this 2020-21 season for him has been meh in terms of mindset,
    Approach, goals and motivation wise.
    Is it because this year is like no other and with no fans in empty seats?

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Is it because this year is like no other and with no fans in empty seats?
    Maybe, but that's true for everyone and it was true last year too. It looks to me like our guys haven't been as motivated and maybe are overconfident and are underestimating other teams thinking that we can just turn it on whenever we want. That's why I was saying it's so much harder to win back-to-backs.

Maybe, but that's true for everyone and it was true last year too. It looks to me like our guys haven't been as motivated and maybe are overconfident and are underestimating other teams thinking that we can just turn it on whenever we want. That's why I was saying it's so much harder to win back-to-backs.
    Ya it is hard

Friggin Pop & Timmy D, one of the greatest coaches-superstar duo in history never even came close to repeating

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718