Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    It’s been an rough season. No way around it

Just 7 games remaining. Hopefully no more injuries, covid protocols or other setbacks
    Sometimes you need to suffer to come back with a vengence, they might not repeat, even if I believe they still can, but it will give them a biggest fire to try to win it again next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Sometimes you need to suffer to come back with a vengence, they might not repeat, even if I believe they still can, but it will give them a biggest fire to try to win it again next year.
    But I think you’re missing the point that LeBron is older, way more injury prone, Father Time is catching up ... quickly!

AD is just made of glass. Let’s be real.

There is no other 3rd star. This is why it was crucial to have gotten Kawhi last summer ... for long term sustainability. We don’t have that right now. The championship window is already closing before it even fully opened.

But I think you’re missing the point that LeBron is older, way more injury prone, Father Time is catching up ... quickly!

There is no other 3rd star. This is why it was crucial to have gotten Kawhi last summer ... for long term sustainability. We don’t have that right now. The championship window is already closing before it even fully opened.
    You're getting too far as usual, I'm sure I can find some posts of you saying the exact same thing after Lebron's injury in 2018, the championship window is still open for at least 2 seasons, you should look closer at teams like BK and the clippers, there is no 2017 Golden State Warriors out there.

Myopic laker fan holding on to the past I see
    The future will look the same

Quote Originally Posted by JollyRanch View Post
    The future will look the same
    Forever! Delusional fake fan that wants to continue to push his Flipper agenda here over and over.
    Soon to be seen together!

The typical response of an idiot.

Ryan Ward: Frank Vogel on playing Marc Gasol and Montrezl Harrell at the same time: “It’s tough to play two bigs in the modern NBA. Two centers.” – via Twitter RyanWardLA
    Frank Vogel, Marc Gasol, Montrezl Harrell, Los Angeles Lakers
    So playing Davis and Gasol or Drummond or Harrell is not good?

Lakers focusing on 'big picture' with LeBron James' injury

The Jump: LeBron expected to miss next 2 games (Ankle) “I spoke to a source who said: ‘We’re focusing on the big picture right now'” —@Dave McMenamin #NBA #NBATwitter #TheJump #LakeShow – via Twitter NBATheJump
    Top Rumors, Injuries, LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers

Most of us knew it already.
    Frank Vogel on Andre Drummond: He's not quite where we want him to be

Ryan Ward: Frank Vogel on Andre Drummond: “He’s not quite where we want him to be yet, but that’s part of adding a guy midseason.” – via Twitter RyanWardLA
    Top Rumors, Frank Vogel, Andre Drummond, Los Angeles Lakers
    Melissa Rohlin: Andre Drummond on LeBron James: “I didn’t realize how much attention he draws until being on the same court as him…To witness how people prepare for him is crazy because the whole floor is open and everyone is just staring at him the entire time.” – via Twitter melissarohlin
    Andre Drummond, LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers
    Harrison Faigen: Andre Drummond says that he feels like his partnership with Anthony Davis is “coming along great” so far. – via Twitter hmfaigen
    Andre Drummond, Anthony Davis, Los Angeles Lakers
    Ryan Ward: Andre Drummond on building chemistry with Anthony Davis: “The more we play together, the more we communicate we’ll get that rhythm.” – via Twitter RyanWardLA
    Andre Drummond, Anthony Davis, Los Angeles Lakers
    Ryan Ward: Andre Drummond on Marc Gasol: “Marc has probably been the biggest help for me since I got here. … I admire his game. … He’s been very beneficial for me.” – via Twitter RyanWardLA
    Andre Drummond, Marc Gasol, Los Angeles Lakers

Ryan Ward: Andre Drummond on Alex Caruso: “Alex is a far better point guard than people give him credit for.” – via Twitter RyanWardLA
    Alex Caruso, Andre Drummond, Los Angeles Lakers
    Ryan Ward: Alex Caruso on his role w/o LeBron, Schroder and possibly THT: “I think my main responsibility is getting us organized.” – via Twitter RyanWardLA
    Alex Caruso, Dennis Schroeder, LeBron James, Talen Horton-Tucker, Los Angeles Lakers
    Ryan Ward: Alex Caruso: “I feel I can win any basketball game I play in.” – via Twitter RyanWardLA
    Alex Caruso, Los Angeles Lakers

Lol we're sig brothers, this is our thing

This right here. I think we got a great shot if LBJ is healthy. He gots the best #2 in the NBA in AD, KCP & AC understand and excel in their roles. When we were fully healthy Kuzma started playing both sides of the court and became a very good rebounder, he expanded his game outside of just scoring. Kief knows whats up, Harrell will score very efficiently and rebound. Gasol should excel in the playoffs when the games slow down. AD2 needs to walk the talk he said in his signing presser, he said he was gonna come in and do whats asked of him. Contribute however the team needs, don't worry so much about getting touches, LBJ will get him the ball within the flow of the game. DS needs to stop worrying about his next contract and contribute to a championship team. Same goes for THT.

But if we don't win it then we should be very hungry next season, no excuses
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

It's been almost 2 years already, time to let go Homie. You're looking like Idawg with Randle.

You're getting too far as usual, I'm sure I can find some posts of you saying the exact same thing after Lebron's injury in 2018, the championship window is still open for at least 2 seasons, you should look closer at teams like BK and the clippers, there is no 2017 Golden State Warriors out there.
    I think both you guys made valid points. It can go either way. Problem for Lakers Davis is the Guy that has to rise as Lebron Fall. As well as Lebron played he is out his prime and that is obvious. Next season will be more challenging and will have financial problems. Getting it done again this season is best case if not the door may close slowly. In short it will depends more on Davis.

What's real is that the player you root for is not here.

Not sure if you'll ever understand the basic concept that unrestricted free agents can choose the team that they wana play for just like how easier your life will be if you just switch teams instead of your non-stop wailing over non-Laker players. Not sure what your personal issues are but if you're not doing this you're trolling in game threads.. damn.

I wish I had the time to do all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    What's real is that the player you root for is not here.

Not sure if you'll ever understand the basic concept that unrestricted free agents can choose the team that they wana play for just like how easier your life will be if you just switch teams instead of your non-stop wailing over non-Laker players. Not sure what your personal issues are but if you're not doing this you're trolling in game threads.. damn.

I wish I had the time to do all that.
    My Insecurities are at an all time high!

I’m so stressed for this laker team!!

My Insecurities are at an all time high!

I’m so stressed for this laker team!!
    Life is already stressful enough, never stress things that are out of your control. We either win or we don't.

Or are you playing on both sides of the fence again? If we lose you say, "I told you so" but if we win you say you were just kidding the whole time? You were just using reverse psychology?

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast