Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 81 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1845
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    So I thought Cashman was giving away the farm?

Lmao!

Some on here need to see how Hal operates…….

Cashman follows orders…

Rizzo, Gallo and Heaney have improved the roster and the farm was not gutted and the payroll stays below the $210 million mark.

Now it is up to Boone…..

But we all know how fast he can screw things up.

How does Heaney improve the roster?
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by runnermjr1296 View Post
    What’s not to like?
    Andrew Heaneys 5 plus era isn’t a bad place to start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMAO....so true
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by Wade_County View Post
    Judge playing center Stanton in left and Gallo in left tonight. Should be fun to watch. Gallo batting 2nd and Rizzo 4th

Yeah, but having two left fielders isn't a great idea in my book.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    Not sure where you're going with the Judge part. He's been laying every day, ad why wouldn't you want to keep him healthy? What am I missing?
    He must be tired an his legs must be weak
    Last edited by Kinkotheclown; 08-01-2021 at 11:48 AM.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    He must be tired an hits legs must be weak

Just color me confused.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

. He's been laying every day,
    Just color me confused.
    You wrote laying and not playing

lol
    And I meant to write, his legs must be weak. ( Not hits)

Ignorance is bliss

Not Yankee news but Wow.
    @JeffPassan
    ·
    24m
    The New York Mets and Kumar Rocker, their first-round pick, did not come to an agreement on a deal. The Mets will get the 11th pick in the 2022 draft as compensation. Rocker will forgo returning to Vanderbilt and begin his pro career. He is now draft-eligible for 2022.
    So he's not going back to college but has to wait a yr to get drafted again? How does he expect to improve his draft stock? I bet he doesn't get picked in the 1st round next yr

Hoy Park doubled in his debut with Pitt

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Not Yankee news but Wow.
    @JeffPassan
    ·
    24m
    The New York Mets and Kumar Rocker, their first-round pick, did not come to an agreement on a deal. The Mets will get the 11th pick in the 2022 draft as compensation. Rocker will forgo returning to Vanderbilt and begin his pro career. He is now draft-eligible for 2022.
    So he's not going back to college but has to wait a yr to get drafted again? How does he expect to improve his draft stock? I bet he doesn't get picked in the 1st round next yr
    He'll probably play a year in Japan. I bet they'll pay him a lot more than the $4.5 million slot for the 11th pick in the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoba Rama View Post
    He'll probably play a year in Japan. I bet they'll pay him a lot more than the $4.5 million slot for the 11th pick in the draft.
    Big time failure for the Mets, Rocker if healthy like he and Boras claim would have been a huge boost to their system and could probably have played a role for them as soon as next yr, Its not like the Mets can repurpose that money and its hard to imagine they think they can get a better player at #11 next yr. It's also possible, at least according to Passan, with the new CBA the Mets might not even get that pick next yr.

Japan makes alot of sense if he's looking for an immediate payday but if he performs poorly or has injury issues his stock would plummet. At least if he went back to Vandy he would have 2 more yr of eligibility.

I do feel bad for Rocker though. The Mets choose not to sign him, they shouldn't get to retain his rights for the next yr. IMO he should be allowed to sign with whoever he wants now.

Hoy Park doubled in his debut with Pitt
    Awesome for him.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    You wrote laying and not playing

lol
    And I meant to write, his legs must be weak. ( Not hits)

Well, he could be laying every day. You don't know.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Well I don't know how many recall what happened on this day in 1979,,back then we didn't have social media like we have today so if you didn't have the tv or radio on stuff went right by you.
    I got home around 11pm my dad walked out of the bedroom and he says to me "did you hear what happened today?" I said no I have no idea,,so (and I swear to you I can see this in my head plain as day) my dad grabs a camel,lights it and says "Thurman Munson died in a plane crash today!"
    Does anyone recall the game the night of the funeral?? His best friend the man that delivered the eulogy Bobby Murcer ,knocks in ALL 5 RUNS for us??? Including the winning runs in the bottom of the ninth!!!
    Thoughts fellas???

Well, he could be laying every day. You don't know.
    Exactly
    That's why I said he was tired an his legs were weak

Ignorance is bliss

Big time failure for the Mets, Rocker if healthy like he and Boras claim would have been a huge boost to their system and could probably have played a role for them as soon as next yr, Its not like the Mets can repurpose that money and its hard to imagine they think they can get a better player at #11 next yr. It's also possible, at least according to Passan, with the new CBA the Mets might not even get that pick next yr.

Japan makes alot of sense if he's looking for an immediate payday but if he performs poorly or has injury issues his stock would plummet. At least if he went back to Vandy he would have 2 more yr of eligibility.

I do feel bad for Rocker though. The Mets choose not to sign him, they shouldn't get to retain his rights for the next yr. IMO he should be allowed to sign with whoever he wants now.
    Right? It makes no sense. If the player decides not to sign, his rights should be retained for a year. But if the team doesn’t offer the contract (for let’s say up to 75% of slot value) how can they just hold onto him?

Page 81 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast