Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 80 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1845
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Heaney is a dumb azz trade. He's no better than anyone on the roster, actually he's worse. If they gave up nothing, it's one think but Junk was a very promising spec.
    Cashman goes from a weird move to a crap move to a good move that makes the crap move better and then to a crap move.

He's had one year with a sub 4 era. He's a very expensive insurance policy and a dumpster dive by cashman

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Heaney is a dumb azz trade. He's no better than anyone on the roster, actually he's worse. If they gave up nothing, it's one think but Junk was a very promising spec.
    Cashman goes from a weird move to a crap move to a good move that makes the crap move better and then to a crap move.

He's had one year with a sub 4 era. He's a very expensive insurance policy and a dumpster dive by cashman
    I’m having trouble wrapping my head around this as well. I’m wondering although he’s not left handed why didn’t we just keep Cessa? Maybe to shed Wilson’s salary?
    We’ll see how this shakes out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by runnermjr1296 View Post
    I’m having trouble wrapping my head around this as well. I’m wondering although he’s not left handed why didn’t we just keep Cessa? Maybe to shed Wilson’s salary?
    We’ll see how this shakes out

Dayners and I were thinkig that same thing. If we give you Cessa will you take Wilson.

This is such a dumb trade.

Mets snag Baez. Hoy carp, talk about a K factory. 130 in 360 PAs. That's better than more frequent than 1 out of 3. It's Galo-esque

Ignorance is bliss

So I thought Cashman was giving away the farm?

Lmao!

Some on here need to see how Hal operates…….

Cashman follows orders…

Rizzo, Gallo and Heaney have improved the roster and the farm was not gutted and the payroll stays below the $210 million mark.

Now it is up to Boone…..

But we all know how fast he can screw things up.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I can’t get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Basically our current team is better and our future is still intact.

What is not to like?

We are a better team moving foward IMO!
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Dayners and I were thinkig that same thing. If we give you Cessa will you take Wilson.

This is such a dumb trade.

Mets snag Baez. Hoy carp, talk about a K factory. 130 in 360 PAs. That's better than more frequent than 1 out of 3. It's Galo-esque
    I know Gallo Ks a lot but he is very versatile and is a patient hitter who will get more homers playing at Yankee Stadium than in Texas…

I heard today on the radio that Gallo would have had 7 more homers this year if those balls were hit at Yankee Stadium…

Plus he is cheap for next season.
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Basically our current team is better and our future is still intact.

What is not to like?

We are a better team moving foward IMO!
    What’s not to like?
    Andrew Heaneys 5 plus era isn’t a bad place to start

Judge playing center Stanton in left and Gallo in left tonight. Should be fun to watch. Gallo batting 2nd and Rizzo 4th

Cashman makes last minute trade with the Angels and Jasson is on his way to California.

Tmml

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    Don't understand that move. I was steaming. Why not let Cessa start the 9th and you still have Green if need be. Makes no sense.
    Because you can burn up your BP if you use them responsibly......BOoNE HEAD needs to go.....

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    So I thought Cashman was giving away the farm?

Lmao!

Some on here need to see how Hal operates…….

Cashman follows orders…

Rizzo, Gallo and Heaney have improved the roster and the farm was not gutted and the payroll stays below the $210 million mark.

Now it is up to Boone…..

But we all know how fast he can screw things up.
    We know all too well... Sadly, it's too late he's doing it again!

Quote Originally Posted by evilemplover View Post
    We know all too well... Sadly, it's too late he's doing it again!
    EE, good to see you. I agree Boone has to go, this team has drastically under performed and players have really regressed under him. I'm beating a dead horse here, because I've probably written a novel on here talking about how much Boone needs to go and why. Absolutely has no business being the managers of the Yankee's

The good thing about this upgrade at the deadline we got, if Boone doesn't at least get us to the playoffs he's gone. He probably need to win the ALDS, IMO to keep his job. If he can't get us to the playoffs and win at least 1 series, they have to fire him. Such a mistake to let Girardi go

We desperately need a Cora type manager. Someone who will use anals as a tool, not the rule and manages the game using all the information. Also we need someone who isn't afraid to bench a guy for playing poorly, like making outs on the base paths , and manage with some fire.

I would love if the brought back Kratz and put him on the coaching staff and maybe start to see if he has the right stuff to be a manager some day

Of the know options, i keep coming back to Beltran but who knows. Pretty much anyone would be an upgrade over Boone IMO

When will the yankees learn their lessons? Ellsbury should have been a warning, so what do they do, spend more millions on deadbeat Stanton, and now possibly Cole, and LeMahleu...i haven't heard much concern over Cole..he, as an ACE, is lately too inconsistant. i get nervous when he is called to pitch. One never knows wheather Dr. jekly or mr Hyde wii appear.

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    yea, I dont care about keeping Judge or Stanton healthy.... Get in the field and play... Voit should DH and maybe help give a day off for Rizzo... Stanton should be in Left, Gallo play Center and Judge right... Can give a guy off with Allen or Florial... Sorry but its over for Gardner...

I would move Torres for Story and let them take care of his salary or most of it for the rest of the season. Tired of waiting for him to be anything, I think him and the up and down of Sanchez drags this team down like a anchor.

And I like Odor at this point more then Torres

Not sure where you're going with the Judge part. He's been laying every day, ad why wouldn't you want to keep him healthy? What am I missing?
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Page 80 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast