Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 110 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 1845
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    See itís responses like that crap is why new blood and new ideas donít stay on this board long . Because people like you shoot them down snd chase them off with no class responses like that . You sir are so damned full of yourself that you donít think you are ever wrong . Too damned close minded to even be open to ideas and opinions that are different than yours . You think anyone who disagrees with you is wrong and NEVER back up your opinions with any counter arguments just snarky and insulting responses like above .
    No. Every poster has disagreements with others, it is rare that someone disagrees with everything another poster says though. Yet, with you...it is somehow unanimous that every poster disagrees with pretty much everything you say. You are negative and lack very, very simple baseball knowledge.

Maybe the moderator can't put him on ignore, but the rest of us can. When I decided enough was enough, I did it and have been happy ever since. If you all feel the same, then starve the beast. Remember the opposite of love often isn't hate, it's indifference.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    Maybe the moderator can't put him on ignore, but the rest of us can. When I decided enough was enough, I did it and have been happy ever since. If you all feel the same, then starve the beast. Remember the opposite of love often isn't hate, it's indifference.
    I don't love or hate him. With great respect, I would also argue that allowing someone to flat out lie, slander, deceive and misrepresent to any group, on any level, is irresponsible. I do ignore the great majority of a certain posters posts. To me, it is also an act of bullying. It's like a horrible neighbor who forces people inside to shut their doors
    I am very aware that this is an internet thread so that representation is certainly hyperbole but you get the pitcher.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    I did it before his suspension, I just donít need that negativity in my life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by runnermjr1296 View Post
    I did it before his suspension, I just donít need that negativity in my life

If Doc and i could, we would. I also agree with Clown though, allowing someone to freely spread bad info isn't the right move either..crappy situation

Thankfully there's enough positivity in this forum to drown out the negative noise.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFanAlways View Post
    Thankfully there's enough positivity in this forum to drown out the negative noise.
    [emoji2939][emoji2939]

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Yankeesource
    @YankeeSource

1h
    5 questions I have with the 2022 Yankees in priority:

1. Who is the new manager?
    2. What is the plan to fix Gleyber?
    3. Which starter will they add to this rotation?
    4. What do they do to make this offense more dynamic?
    5. How many years will it take to extend Judge?
    1. If they somehow advance to the ALCS then Boone staysÖ..Hal likes the cheap contract, I think he stays

2. Torres goes back to 2nd, with his age they will give him one more year or if they get an offer that they cannot refuse then he goes.

3. I think they go with:

1. Cole
    2. Sevy
    3. Taillon
    4. Monty
    5. Gil
    6. Cortes Jr, somebody will be out on the IL

4. Trade Hicks, give Florial a chance.

5. I wouldnít extend him. Iíd see where they are at with the deadline in July 2022. Personally, Iíd move him in the offseason and stock up the farm. We can find 30-40 homers easily in free agents at a cheaper price than Judge. Now if he takes us to the WS then pay the piper. But he is no loss if they donít advance IMO. He is too injury prone to get extended IMO.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Yankeesource
    @YankeeSource

1h
    5 questions I have with the 2022 Yankees in priority:

1. Who is the new manager?
    2. What is the plan to fix Gleyber?
    3. Which starter will they add to this rotation?
    4. What do they do to make this offense more dynamic?
    5. How many years will it take to extend Judge?
    I think Boone will be back unfortunately

Torres gets traded

Iíd like to see Max on a short term deal

Sign Seager, Trade for Matt Olson. Two lefties that immediately change our lineup. You can eventually slide Seager to third when one of our SS specs are ready and let Urshela walk.

I think judge gets 6 years

BNightengale

48s
    The #Yankees sign RHP Sal Romano to big-league contract

unbelievable

@Yankees

5m
    Prior to tonightís game, the Yankees made the following roster moves:

ē Signed RHP Sal Romano (#68) to a Major League Contract.
    ē Designated RHP Brooks Kriske for assignment. finally

Additionally, RHP Domingo GermŠn commences a rehab assignment today with Triple-A SWB.

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    BNightengale

48s
    The #Yankees sign RHP Sal Romano to big-league contract

unbelievable
    Gee and you guys were worried about us making the playoffs! Heís the ticket!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RJYANKS12 View Post

Torres gets traded

Sign Seager, Trade for Matt Olson. Two lefties that immediately change our lineup. You can eventually slide Seager to third when one of our SS specs are ready and let Urshela walk.

IMO, Boones job is on the line the next 2 1/2 weeks. If we don't make the playoffs or lose the the WC game, i don;t think they'll have a choice but to let Boone walk. I do think if we get to the ALCS or farther he'll be around. They are 100% setup to go all in next yr and they really need to because this will be the last with this core.

Cashman got Boone every thing he needed to at least get to the playoffs, if they can't do that for him he needs to go. I sure hope Thames is gone no matter what. Hitter seem to get worse the longer he works with them, not better. There hasn;t been a player that i can think of that has noticeably improved under Thames. Gio's changes were made by the AAA hitting coaches.

I think it's going to be a very, very interesting winter for us. With Torres off of SS, they will have to figure out what they are going to do there. Most yr's i think they would go with a Wade/Velasquez combo till Peraza is ready. That said, with them staying under the LT last yr sets them up to spend big this winter and with the window closing, I could see them signing Seager to play SS next yr and then move to 3rd base when Peraza or Volpe is ready.

It will be interesting to see what they do with the rotation. They certainly don't have to go get a TORP pitcher and we have an absolutely ton of options for the 4th/5th spot. I'm not sure i would call either Taillon or Monty elite #2 starters though. Sevy sure has that potential if he could ever stay healthy, but it don't think you can count on him being a huge part of that rotation till he shows he can stay healthy. I don't think they will be looking to sign a pitcher to a big long term deal but i could absolutely see them in on a couple shorter term options

I would love to get Max, unfortunately he really wants to stay in LA. Would you offer him something like 1yr 40 Mil for next yr? He and Cole back to back would be straight naughty, i'm just not sure they could talk him into NY.

Quote Originally Posted by RJYANKS12 View Post

Torres gets traded

I highly doubt Hal allows Cashman to spend 200-300mil on a SS. I wouldn't either, considering our great options in the minors. Even if we think they're not ready to start at the beginning of next season, we can start Wade or Velasquez in the interim. Worse case scenario we sign a stopgap such as Simmons, Iglesies, or another one who could be a low dollar/good D signing.

An article yesterday in the Athletic written by Jim Bowden suggested the Yankees will be interested in Greg Olson, 'dangling' players like Voit and Torres. He'd be a great fit. He's only 27, and still has two years of arbitration eligibility. It'll probably require us adding in a lower level arm (lottery ticket) but Olsen at YS would be well worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    IMO, Boones job is on the line the next 2 1/2 weeks. If we don't make the playoffs or lose the the WC game, i don;t think they'll have a choice but to let Boone walk. I do think if we get to the ALCS or farther he'll be around. They are 100% setup to go all in next yr and they really need to because this will be the last with this core.

Cashman got Boone every thing he needed to at least get to the playoffs, if they can't do that for him he needs to go. I sure hope Thames is gone no matter what. Hitter seem to get worse the longer he works with them, not better. There hasn;t been a player that i can think of that has noticeably improved under Thames. Gio's changes were made by the AAA hitting coaches.

I think it's going to be a very, very interesting winter for us. With Torres off of SS, they will have to figure out what they are going to do there. Most yr's i think they would go with a Wade/Velasquez combo till Peraza is ready. That said, with them staying under the LT last yr sets them up to spend big this winter and with the window closing, I could see them signing Seager to play SS next yr and then move to 3rd base when Peraza or Volpe is ready.

It will be interesting to see what they do with the rotation. They certainly don't have to go get a TORP pitcher and we have an absolutely ton of options for the 4th/5th spot. I'm not sure i would call either Taillon or Monty elite #2 starters though. Sevy sure has that potential if he could ever stay healthy, but it don't think you can count on him being a huge part of that rotation till he shows he can stay healthy. I don't think they will be looking to sign a pitcher to a big long term deal but i could absolutely see them in on a couple shorter term options

I would love to get Max, unfortunately he really wants to stay in LA. Would you offer him something like 1yr 40 Mil for next yr? He and Cole back to back would be straight naughty, i'm just not sure they could talk him into NY.
    That what I wanted us to do last year with Morton and/or Lynn.