Robbie Ray
    LHP
    13-6, 2.68 ERA, 244 SO

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    First!

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Kluber scares the **** out of me, otherwise looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Kluber scares the **** out of me, otherwise looking good.
    agreed, I trust him for about 3-4 innings, maybe they stack him with German?

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Well we have an off day today so everyone should be ready for Tuesday. We have King whoís been terrific, and Sevy has looked good and rumor has it that Lasagna should be ready.
    I agree with both of you, if we get 4 strong out of Kluber Iím thrilled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Perfect

Ignorance is bliss

Actually not a bad idea. I'd prefer German get the start....but we shall see.

Actually not a bad idea. I'd prefer German get the start....but we shall see.
    While i agree with you that German might actually be the better starter for this game, but the have to findout in this start if Kluber can round into playoffs form. Wouldn't he be set up to start Game 1, if Cole pitches and wins the WC game?

As Runner mentioned, with German, Sevy, King, Holmes and Lo we have a lot of really strong BP options capable of pitching multiple innings. Its going to be very interesting how the set up the pitching and who makes the roster if they get into the playoffs.

After Cole and Monty and probably Nestor, who gets the other rotation spot. It's probably whoever pitches the best this last couple games between Kluber and Taillon?

While i agree with you that German might actually be the better starter for this game, but the have to findout in this start if Kluber can round into playoffs form. Wouldn't he be set up to start Game 1, if Cole pitches and wins the WC game?

As Runner mentioned, with German, Sevy, King, Holmes and Lo we have a lot of really strong BP options capable of pitching multiple innings. Its going to be very interesting how the set up the pitching and who makes the roster if they get into the playoffs.

After Cole and Monty and probably Nestor, who gets the other rotation spot. It's probably whoever pitches the best this last couple games between Kluber and Taillon?
    I agree in some ways this may be an audition of sorts for post season.

Did Holmes impress anyone else? I sat there jaw dropped watching that performance yesterday. I only wished Boone would give him another inning. The BP is looking stronger heading into the post season. Imo German may be a better option for the rotation than in the pen.

Did Holmes impress anyone else? I sat there jaw dropped watching that performance yesterday. I only wished Boone would give him another inning. The BP is looking stronger heading into the post season. Imo German may be a better option for the rotation than in the pen.
    He certainly impressed Cora!
    Our guy got schooled there with Cora sending up Travis Shaw to pinch hit. He tricked Boone into getting Holmes out of the game, Iím hoping Aaron remembers that for next time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've thought Holmes has been impressive since day 1. That was a hell of a trade by Cashman, Holmes looks like he could be an elite 7th/8th inning guy and Park has been kinda a flop of Pit. Maybe it starts to even us out with them since they got the better of Cashman for Taillon, by getting Roansy

I didnít personally care that Shaw was up there, I still would have left him out there. Holmes was straight up dirty, no one was hitting that filth

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I didnít personally care that Shaw was up there, I still would have left him out there. Holmes was straight up dirty, no one was hitting that filth
    Not even close! As runner mentioned above, Cora got over on Boone. Schooled him.

Not even close! As runner mentioned above, Cora got over on Boone. Schooled him.
    If that worked, Boone is managing on a pre-K level.

I mean, that one fastball inside. The announcers were laughing. That thing was 98, even with the naked eye, you could see it move a few feet lol

Just make a Kluber the opener and get him out after 2 innings.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast