Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 112 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 1845
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Love the post bro, I completely agree Boone needs to go no matter what. If it were my choice he would be gone no matter what, including us winning the WS. The players don't play hard for him, the last 2yrs this team has massively under performed with Boone at the helm. He has no idea how to use analytics as a tool, he seems to use the as the rule. His BP management is just is awful. Anything they have won with him at there helm has been, IMO, in spite of Boone not because of him.

I hope you are right about Cash, but i just don't think Hal is going to do it.

LOL, you and i must have the same friend, I love it
    Dude, I love that saying that he has because its so damn accurate when talking to someone that is a total jerk everyday.

Random thought.....I think that the Yankees win simply because they have superior talent. Let me explain. They have players both in the field and also pitchers that are REALLY damn good. Some may be the best players at their position or have had individual awards. An example is Judge he is generational amazing player both in the field and batting. Chapman I know he has had his massive lows this year but he (at least in my opinion) is the closer I would want in the game when he is on over any other closers a lefty that can touch triple digits. The Yankees have great talent at several positions and I get it the MLB clubs have talent all over but this isnt the Orioles. You know what I mean????
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    Dude, I love that saying that he has because its so damn accurate when talking to someone that is a total jerk everyday.

Random thought.....I think that the Yankees win simply because they have superior talent. Let me explain. They have players both in the field and also pitchers that are REALLY damn good. Some may be the best players at their position or have had individual awards. An example is Judge he is generational amazing player both in the field and batting. Chapman I know he has had his massive lows this year but he (at least in my opinion) is the closer I would want in the game when he is on over any other closers a lefty that can touch triple digits. The Yankees have great talent at several positions and I get it the MLB clubs have talent all over but this isnt the Orioles. You know what I mean????
    Absolutely, if you look at this team on paper, the only other teams on par talent wise are the Dodgers and maybe the Padres? Gary, All star and silver slugger, got way worse under Boone. Torres, massive regression and playing out of position.DJ, Gallo, Stanton, Gio, Britton, Chapman, Green, Frazier, Andujar are all under performing or massively under performing with Boonehead at the Helm

I would say alot of that is on Thames as the hitting coach, he needs to go worse than Boone IMO and thats saying something. He should have gone last yr, hitters don't get better working with him they get worse. Every big bat we have gotten, with the exception of DJ, has massively regressed under him.

I do have to give credit to Blake, Cressey and Briend and the job they have done with the pitching both at the MLB level and throughout the system. They got Cole to add the CU and thats been huge for him this yr. Taillon has been much better than i expected, he got tired before he got hurt but that was expected after 130 IP. Monty has improved alot, he's become a good 2/ elite #3 from the back of the rotation guy he was when he came up. German was better than expected before he hit his wall. Whatever they have done with Nestor has been a revelation, he's become a legit rotation piece and has been far better than a #5 starter/ long reliever.

They have turned Holmes into a very good BP piece, that could be a huge piece going forward. Wandy has gotten better since he got here. Abreau has emerged as another big piece. Loaisiga has turned into one of the best relievers in BP. Then you have what they have down on the farm and that has been impressive to say the least.

If it wasn't for how well we have pitched this yr, we'd be lucky to be a .500 team with how badly our offense has under performed

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Absolutely, if you look at this team on paper, the only other teams on par talent wise are the Dodgers and maybe the Padres? Gary, All star and silver slugger, got way worse under Boone. Torres, massive regression and playing out of position.DJ, Gallo, Stanton, Gio, Britton, Chapman, Green, Frazier, Andujar are all under performing or massively under performing with Boonehead at the Helm

I would say alot of that is on Thames as the hitting coach, he needs to go worse than Boone IMO and thats saying something. He should have gone last yr, hitters don't get better working with him they get worse. Every big bat we have gotten, with the exception of DJ, has massively regressed under him.

I do have to give credit to Blake, Cressey and Briend and the job they have done with the pitching both at the MLB level and throughout the system. They got Cole to add the CU and thats been huge for him this yr. Taillon has been much better than i expected, he got tired before he got hurt but that was expected after 130 IP. Monty has improved alot, he's become a good 2/ elite #3 from the back of the rotation guy he was when he came up. German was better than expected before he hit his wall. Whatever they have done with Nestor has been a revelation, he's become a legit rotation piece and has been far better than a #5 starter/ long reliever.

They have turned Holmes into a very good BP piece, that could be a huge piece going forward. Wandy has gotten better since he got here. Abreau has emerged as another big piece. Loaisiga has turned into one of the best relievers in BP. Then you have what they have down on the farm and that has been impressive to say the least.

If it wasn't for how well we have pitched this yr, we'd be lucky to be a .500 team with how badly our offense has under performed
    As patchwork, and erratic as it seems the staff has been, it’s amazing we are top 5.

German better than expected this season ?! I didn’t know you guys expected him to have a era of about 5 with less than 90 innings pitched and less than 4 wins this season lol

Meredith Marakovits
    @M_Marakovits

Jonathan Loaisiga is expected to start a throwing program tomorrow. Luis Severino will throw to hitters Friday (2 ups) likely a rehab assignment thereafter if session goes well #yankees

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Meredith Marakovits
    @M_Marakovits

Jonathan Loaisiga is expected to start a throwing program tomorrow. Luis Severino will throw to hitters Friday (2 ups) likely a rehab assignment thereafter if session goes well #yankees
    Can only hope laosigia is back before those last 3 series of the season

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Can only hope laosigia is back before those last 3 series of the season
    How hard is it to correctly spell someone's name after literally quoting a post with his name correct.

Quite astonishing. Like the 100th time you've spelled it wrong.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    How hard is it to correctly spell someone's name after literally quoting a post with his name correct.

Just Kills you that you can’t disagree with that post so you have to go all spell check on me . Truly sad

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Just Kills you that you can’t disagree with that post so you have to go all spell check on me . Truly sad
    Why would I agree with someone who can't hold themselves accountable?

Whats sad is you argue with everyone here, Never take accountability, play the victim card and have zero original thoughts of your own.

Instead of owning your mistake, that you make quite often, you play the victim card. Shocker. Not.

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Why would I agree with someone who can't hold themselves accountable?

Whats sad is you argue with everyone here, Never take accountability, play the victim card and have zero original thoughts of your own.

Instead of owning your mistake, that you make quite often, you play the victim card. Shocker. Not.

Never seen someone talk so much out of their arse before until now . If I am such the problem here then why did doc feel the need to make a message practically begging for people to “ join the discussions” on this forum while I was gone ? Why did he acknowledge that people are hesitant to post here ? It couldn’t have been because of me since I was suspended when he made that message and I had been gone for nearly two months .
    Last edited by Posada20; 09-17-2021 at 02:02 AM.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Never seen someone talk so much out of their arse before until now . If I am such the problem here then why did doc feel the need to make a message practically begging for people to “ join the discussions” on this forum while I was gone ? Why did he acknowledge that people are hesitant to post here ? It couldn’t have been because of me since I was suspended when he made that message and I had been gone for nearly two months .

"Practically begging"
    . That is a flat out lie. Then again is you lying a shock? No. It's the norm.

Speaking of talking out of one's arse, I have come to realize you survive with only one, orifice. You eat, speak and crap from it. At this point, anything that comes out of it stinks of ofal and offers the same contributive quality. It's no wonder you run and hide from your own stench and shirk accountability.
    It must be unbearable for you. That remarkable stench of vitriol, ignorance and victimization has likely affected your limited thought process.

"While you were gone"? It was likely, because you were gone. So many posters dislike having to interact on any level with you. That includes people who have you on ignore because when someone quotes you or you quote them, they see the post. They see your ignorance. They see your sniveling, whiney, lies, misinformation and crap. Maybe he figured people would feel better about posting while you were not here.
    You know, like when there is a sewer leakage or toxic algae bloom in the water? No one swims there. He was letting them know the water was clean.
    He was right. There were more people posting while you were gone.

Much smarter posters. Much better baseball insights. People who could respectfully disagree. People who take accountability for their words.

You know, the opposite of you

Ignorance is bliss

Pussada I mean Pussoida might have thought there is a prize for the 100th time. He must have thought the same about lying in posts, plagiarizing in posts, hiding from admittance when he's proven wrong, taking accountability, playing the victim. I mean each of those as separate prizes. He's done each of them close to 100 times.
    He may expect Doc and Day to present him with a plaque and some meal worms. Oh how he loves this meal worms. He just buries that gaping hole he calls "mouth" and hoovers them all up like a good boy.

Ignorance is bliss

WRONG again Jorge. Please don't ascribe motivation to MY actions, YOU have no clue. Begging? Hardly, this forum is a top 5 PSD sports forum in viewership. It was an invitation. I posted the announcement as an invitation to the myriad who read the board daily. I was looking for new and fresh ideas and perspectives. There was no connection at all to YOU! Where in that announcement did I mention anything, even remotely related, to your ASSumption that "people are hesitant to post here? "

However don't delude yourself into believing persistent negativity doesn't take a toll on the members..... People grow weary of the negativity, bickering, belittling of players and posters, the derogatory nicknames, ect. They speak with their feet and leave. No-one needs extra aggravation and stress in their life. The forum should serve as an escape from the daily grind. A place to relax and enjoy comradery and spirited debate around everyone's favorite team.

FWIW, The stats suggest, while you were gone new (or old who don't post) members posting and posting in general were up!
    Last edited by drt1010; 09-17-2021 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    WRONG again Jorge. Please don't ascribe motivation to MY actions, YOU have no clue. Begging? Hardly, this forum is a top 5 PSD sports forum in viewership. It was an invitation. I posted the announcement as an invitation to the myriad who read the board daily. I was looking for new and fresh ideas and perspectives. There was no connection at all to YOU! Where in that announcement did I mention anything, even remotely related, to your ASSumption that "people are hesitant to post here? "

However don't delude yourself into believing persistent negativity doesn't take a toll on the members..... People grow weary of the negativity, bickering, belittling of players and posters, the derogatory nicknames, ect. They speak with their feet and leave. No-one needs extra aggravation and stress in their life. The forum should serve as an escape from the daily grind. A place to relax and enjoy comradery and spirited debate around everyone's favorite team.

FWIW, The stats suggest, while you were gone new (or old who don't post) members posting and posting in general were up!

With all due respect to the bolded, you and the world of Anals, can we really for one moment think that miasmic, troglodytic poltroon like him, who can't read, comprehend, write, analyze, think... would be able to remotely understand the simplest of statistics?
    He can't even understand Chapin's clear and simple statical reference.

Ignorance is bliss

Whoa clown, miasmic, troglodytic poltroon ! Merriam-Webster are still in bed! A cave dwelling, foul smelling coward?