Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 79 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1729
    Jays get Berrios

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I go Rizzo 3 and Gallo 5. I still think they should go Gallo 2 and Judge 3, Rizzo 4, Stanton 5. But I get using a lefty 3 and 5. You break up more of the righty slugging/k Club
    rizzo makes perfect sense batting third.. he is a contact hitter. i do not want judge stanton and gallo hitting in order to many strikeouts

I keep looking around to see if thereís a fit in a voit trade for a good starter or reliever and there just isnít one. Wonder if they pull anything off.

Quote Originally Posted by DasBoot View Post
    I keep looking around to see if thereís a fit in a voit trade for a good starter or reliever and there just isnít one. Wonder if they pull anything off.
    Would make sense to get some prospects back at least since they just traded a lot of depth.

Quote Originally Posted by runnermjr1296 View Post
    Jays get Berrios

good deal for toronto they don't have a chance to make the playoffs. without starting pitching no matter how great their lineup is..

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Would make sense to get some prospects back at least since they just traded a lot of depth.
    Looking more and more like Voit will DH and Stanton will play LF with Gallo in CF

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    jack curry said projected yankee lineup was gallo batting third i am sure he got info from his sources

Who cares what Curry said? Means absolutely nothing. Is he making the lineup?
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

I go Rizzo 3 and Gallo 5. I still think they should go Gallo 2 and Judge 3, Rizzo 4, Stanton 5. But I get using a lefty 3 and 5. You break up more of the righty slugging/k Club

You say you go Gallo 5th, then say Gallo should be 2nd. You're getting more like Nicky every day. LOL
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Looking more and more like Voit will DH and Stanton will play LF with Gallo in CF

Not this series.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

yea, I dont care about keeping Judge or Stanton healthy.... Get in the field and play... Voit should DH and maybe help give a day off for Rizzo... Stanton should be in Left, Gallo play Center and Judge right... Can give a guy off with Allen or Florial... Sorry but its over for Gardner...

I would move Torres for Story and let them take care of his salary or most of it for the rest of the season. Tired of waiting for him to be anything, I think him and the up and down of Sanchez drags this team down like a anchor.

And I like Odor at this point more then Torres

Is there anybody left on the Cubs?

We just got LH Andrew Heany from the Angels

Ken Rosenthal of The Athletic reports that the Yankees have acquired Andrew Heaney from the Angels.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade_County View Post
    Ken Rosenthal of The Athletic reports that the Yankees have acquired Andrew Heaney from the Angels.
    he is a starter who has good stuff but has been underwhelming his whole career this does not help the yanks at all..

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    ruzzo having a down year like dj having a down year it happens..
    Rizzo may be having a down year but, but i'm not sure why that would matter. He's here for 2 months and he's gone. These last 2 years has seen a lot of ppl's careers go down the toilet and it's no coincidence. It's not a ball issue or higher spin rates due to spider tack. That's why ppl who can no longer hit need to be jettisoned because if you can't adjust after 2 seasons it's unlikely you'll adjust in your third one and beyond.

Page 79 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast