Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 53 of 65 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 969
  1. #781
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    14,946
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    While I applaud his desire to play, Andujar is doing just fine and if it ain't broke...

    Maybe they are planning to move Miggy and Frazier for a guy like Marte?
    Possible. Miggys' value is on the rise. Frazier seems like a forgotten piece. I agree on Stanton, no reason to risk injury, however a few games during interleague not a huge risk. But, as we know too well any risk with him is too much!

  2. #782
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,102
    Looks like we traded Mike Ford to the Rays


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #783
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,841
    Quote Originally Posted by runnermjr1296 View Post
    Looks like we traded Mike Ford to the Rays


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is unbelievable. The Rays already possess a number of lefty hitters that can it the ball out of Yankees Stadium. Did we have to give them one more. Of course it depends on the "player to be named later," whether we use them or package them as a trade piece on another deal.

  4. #784
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Earth is my turf
    Posts
    5,227
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    This is unbelievable. The Rays already possess a number of lefty hitters that can it the ball out of Yankees Stadium. Did we have to give them one more. Of course it depends on the "player to be named later," whether we use them or package them as a trade piece on another deal.
    But do we really miss him tho???


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

  5. #785
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,102
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    This is unbelievable. The Rays already possess a number of lefty hitters that can it the ball out of Yankees Stadium. Did we have to give them one more. Of course it depends on the "player to be named later," whether we use them or package them as a trade piece on another deal.
    Let me get this straight, youíre lamenting the fact that we traded a guy hitting about a buck 38?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #786
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    39,106
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Possible. Miggys' value is on the rise. Frazier seems like a forgotten piece. I agree on Stanton, no reason to risk injury, however a few games during interleague not a huge risk. But, as we know too well any risk with him is too much!
    But that still means you are sitting miggy for him. I would rather have Miggy in the lineup

    But I shouldn't worry because like you said, the risk will be his demise



    Ignorance is bliss

  7. #787
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,841
    Quote Originally Posted by runnermjr1296 View Post
    Let me get this straight, youíre lamenting the fact that we traded a guy hitting about a buck 38?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I like Ford, but putting that aside, I lamented the fact that we traded him to the Rays, who might give him regular playing time and he could have a resurgence and haunt us. I also said that it matters what we got in return in the PTBNL and cash considerations. I didn't touch on this, but if the "cash considerations" turn out to be international pool money, which helps us draft a star player, then the trade is worth it.

  8. #788
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    39,106
    It is a weird trade. If they sent him out of the division, I would think it was great but to the Rays is a bit weird.
    The fact they wanted him means to me, they think they can fix him.

    It's a very, meh, trade but to a division rival which is always risky



    Ignorance is bliss

  9. #789
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    8,153
    I wonder if there's enough interest in Andujar now to get rid of him.

  10. #790
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    8,153
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    It is a weird trade. If they sent him out of the division, I would think it was great but to the Rays is a bit weird.
    The fact they wanted him means to me, they think they can fix him.

    It's a very, meh, trade but to a division rival which is always risky
    The yankees must think Ford is absolute trash, and not worth anything, so anything for him is a bonus, but trading with the Rays, who are in need of a first baseman right now seems strange indeed. Stranger still is that if they thought he was trash then why keep him for as long as they did?

  11. #791
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    5,563
    Quote Originally Posted by runnermjr1296 View Post
    Let me get this straight, youíre lamenting the fact that we traded a guy hitting about a buck 38?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    You should realize some of these people are going to complain about any move the Yankees make, even if they don't actually have valid reason. They have to have something to whine about.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

  12. #792
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    5,563
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    I like Ford, but putting that aside, I lamented the fact that we traded him to the Rays, who might give him regular playing time and he could have a resurgence and haunt us. I also said that it matters what we got in return in the PTBNL and cash considerations. I didn't touch on this, but if the "cash considerations" turn out to be international pool money, which helps us draft a star player, then the trade is worth it.

    The trade would be worth it if we got back a fresh pack of chewing gum. Ford was horr9ible. And if the Rays already have lefties that can hit the ball out, as you say, why would they start using Ford?
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

  13. #793
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    5,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    It is a weird trade. If they sent him out of the division, I would think it was great but to the Rays is a bit weird.
    The fact they wanted him means to me, they think they can fix him.

    It's a very, meh, trade but to a division rival which is always risky


    Me tends to think some of you overthink things way too much. And I mean way too much.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

  14. #794
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cold Spring, NY
    Posts
    5,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    I wonder if there's enough interest in Andujar now to get rid of him.

    And why would we want to get rid of Andujar?
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

  15. #795
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,841
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    Me tends to think some of you overthink things way too much. And I mean way too much.
    And some like you don't think enough. LOL.

Page 53 of 65 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •