Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 59 of 118 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
    On Saturday, the Yankees gave us an injury update on pitchers Corey Kluber and Luis Severino. Kluber is expecting to be cleared to throw off a mound later this week with his return being targeted for September. Meanwhile, Severino is to face hitters on a bullpen today, and then sometime later this week before heading out on a rehab assignment. He already went out on a assignment earlier this year, recovering from Tommy John surgery, but hurt his groin in one of those outing, setting him timeline back.

https://www.nj.com/yankees/2021/07/f...teps-soon.html

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    So basically they want kluber for a playoff push/appearance?
    Another genius move or a bunch of BS

With Locadro out for the year, which OF now gets the call, Florial?

Quote Originally Posted by Stevemil505 View Post
    With Locadro out for the year, which OF now gets the call, Florial?
    Ducking Ryan Lamarre
    Im sure I spelled his name wrong but I care about that as much as I do his call up.

They are just ****ing stupid at this point

Kluber expected to throw his first full BP this week, if that goes well he could start in some rehab games soon

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Kluber expected to throw his first full BP this week, if that goes well he could start in some rehab games soon
    I feel like by the time we actually see him on the mound, if we do, it will be too late for any impact.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I feel like by the time we actually see him on the mound, if we do, it will be too late for any impact.
    agreed, barring a miracle i don't think he's going to make a difference, then again who knows.

At least Sevy was throwing live BP at YS today

Day, do you have me on ignore? see ^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Day, do you have me on ignore? see ^^^^
    Doc, my bad, i apologize. I was reading my Yankee updates and posted those notes without reading the new posts from this morning.

I did the same thing in another thread to Clown also, he posted the LaMarre being called up news and i posted it a couple post later

No prob bud.

Just got an update from my buddy. He says that Cashman is being extremely aggressive on OFers. The top 2 specs being asked for are Peraza and Waldichuk. With all the elite middle INF depth, he said Peraza is a possibility but it would have to be for an elite long term asset. He said if they move pitching specs its far more likely that move a RHed spec instead of their best LHed starter.

They are getting tons of calls for Monty and Green. He said the Dodgers are very interested in both if we sell and with their system they have the specs to get that kinda deal done. Teams also are calling on German but they like him as a multi inning reliever type

He said the most aggressive teams looking to make deals are the Dodgers, pitching, Jays pitching, White Soxs anything to make them better, Mets pitching, Padres anything to get better, Giants trying to stay ahead of SD and the Dodgers

take it for whatever its worth

Just got an update from my buddy. He says that Cashman is being extremely aggressive on OFers. The top 2 specs being asked for are Peraza and Waldichuk. With all the elite middle INF depth, he said Peraza is a possibility but it would have to be for an elite long term asset. He said if they move pitching specs its far more likely that move a RHed spec instead of their best LHed starter.

They are getting tons of calls for Monty and Green. He said the Dodgers are very interested in both if we sell and with their system they have the specs to get that kinda deal done. Teams also are calling on German but they like him as a multi inning reliever type

He said the most aggressive teams looking to make deals are the Dodgers, pitching, Jays pitching, White Soxs anything to make them better, Mets pitching, Padres anything to get better, Giants trying to stay ahead of SD and the Dodgers

take it for whatever its worth

It'll take a Taillon like talent for him to move peraza and waldichuk, and nothing less!

@BryanHoch

1h
    Darren ODays season is likely over, #Yankees manager Aaron Boone confirms.

Jonathan Loaisiga has been cleared to travel and rejoin the #Yankees in New York.

Hopefully he's there tonight, that would be huge for our BP

Sevy looking much better than expected. He certainly doesn't look like he's still feeling the effects of the injury
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1416838555129851904